TWO

My First & Last Love Season 3 (BAEKMI)

BOMI POV

Today was a hectic day. I need to rest my mind so after class, I told Namjoo and Eunji to go back first. I plan to walk at the park near the collage. I take a sit on one of the bench, close her eyes, and inhales the fresh oxygen. I was tired today since I have a class since morning and stress with assignments.

When I was sitting there, suddenly she felt that someone was in front of me blocking the sunlight. I opens her eyes and saw Baekhyun in front of me standing with his sweet and charming smile.

I sit up straight and ask uninterested, “What do you want now?”

“Nothing. Just saw you here sitting alone. So I decide to accompany you.”

“I don’t need any accompany from anyone especially you. So will you please leave me alone?”

“Let me think about it.” He said and take a site beside me.

I got annoyed, stands up and said, “If you want to sit, here have a sit. I’m going.”

When I was about to walk away, Baekhyun grab my arm. I turn and look at him. “What is it you want from my life Byun Baekhyun?”

“Nothing. I just want to be your friend. Anyways I’m older then you so you suppose to call me oppa. Baekhyun oppa.” He said with a smile. I swear I feel like getting rid of that smile.

I take a deep breath and said, “How much did your friend bet you to impress me?”

Baekhyun frown and said, “What make you think like that?”

“Well basically, you never go out or date or even sit with girl like me. So suddenly, you are here in front of me saying those things. So tell me how much and for how long you need to date me?” I spit out. I was so mad at that point.

“You are mistaken about that, beautiful. My friends didn’t bet anything with me. I just want to be friend with you to know you. Is that a problem? Well you are lucky since I’m the one who trying to start this friendship.”

“Well I don’t feel lucky. Go and find another girl who will have no problem with you sitting with them. Bye.”

I pull my arm from his grip, spun around and walk away. I was so mad. I was cursing him in my mind. Who the hell he think he is?

When I arrive my room, I slam my back on my chair and lie down on my bed and pull my blanket to cover all of me and shout through the pillow. It’s so frustrated. When I cool down, I pull down the blanket from my face and saw my roommate, Eunji, Namjoo and our junior Naeun looking at me with their eyebrows raised as if asking what happen.

“I hate him.” That all I say. All of them frown. Then Eunji ask “Who?”

“That stupid, arrogant, playboy and jerk head Byun Baekhyun.”

Namjoo, Eunji and Naeun then laugh. Then Namjoo ask “What happen Bomi?”

“I don’t know what happen to him. Suddenly, today he came and start talking to me. saying that she wants to know me and wants my friends.”

“So what did you say unnie.” Naeun ask.

“What did I say. I ask him how many did he bet to make me fall for him.”

“and what did he said?”

“He said that he didn’t make any bet. He just want to know me better and be friend with me. like I’m going to believe that.”

“Believe it unnie.” Naeun said. Now everyone was looking at Naeun.

“Why do I need to believe that Naeun?” Bomi ask.

“Because he likes you.” Naeun said.

Everyone in the room was in shock even me. When I was about to say something, Naeun phone ring and she go and answer the call.

“What the hell is she saying?” Bomi said.

Both Eunji and Namjoo shrugged their shoulder.

“Forget about it Bomi. Now go and take a bath and we can go and have our dinner.” Namjoo said.

I nod and then move my blanket from me and walk to the bathroom.

 

BEAKHYUN POV                       

While I was walking in the park near our collage, I saw the girl that I love sitting on the bench closing her eyes. Damn, she look so beautiful sitting there. I brave myself and walk toward her and stand right infront of her blocking the sunset. When she open her eyes and saw me, she wasn’t happy. I can see it on her face.

“What do you want now?” She said without showing any interest.

“Nothing. Just saw you here sitting alone. So I decide to accompany you.” I said smiling.

“I don’t need any accompany from anyone especially you. So will you please leave me alone?” She said trying to get rid of me.

“Let me think about it.” I said and take a side beside her.

Bomi got annoyed. I know it. I can see it on her face. She stands up and said, “If you want to sit, here have a sit. I’m going.”

When Bomi was about to walk away, I grab her arm to stop her. Bomi turn and look at me. “What is it you want from my life Byun Baekhyun?”

“Nothing. I just want to be your friend. Anyways I’m older then you so you suppose to call me oppa. Baekhyun oppa.”I said proudly. Well I didn’t want her to call me oppa but something else but I need to take this slowly.

“How much did your friend bet you to impress me?” She blurt out.

I was shock with that question. My girl think she’s a target of my bet. I will never bet on her. “What make you think like that?” I ask.

“Well basically, you never go out or date or even sit with girl like me. So suddenly, you are here in front of me saying those things. So tell me how much and for how long you need to date me?” She said

No..No..no. I need to clear this. She’s not a bet. I like her. “You are mistaken about that beautiful. My friends didn’t bet anything with me. I just want to be friend with you to know you. Is that a problem? Well you are lucky since I’m the one who trying to start this friendship.”

“Well I don’t feel lucky. Go and find another girl who will have no problem with you sitting with them. Bye.” She said. The she spun around and walk away from me.

I smile and said, “She is indeed a hard girl to catch. Kai was right. Well Yoon Bomi just wait and see. One day you will fall for me just like how I did. You can’t just run like that after you capture my heart.”

I stand up and walk away from the garden to the basketball court where my friends are waiting for me since we have a practice.

When he was in the basketball court, one of my teammate asks, “Well I saw you talking to the same girl in the garden. Who’s that?”

Baekhyun look at him and said “Yoon Bomi. The girl I told you about.”

“That’s the girl. Wow impressing. She’s hot and beautiful.”

“Shut up Dongjun. Now can we start practicing?”

“Someone is angry when I say his girl is hot and beautiful.”

The other laugh at Dongjun statement.

Then Kai said, “Baekhyun, do you want any help now? I can help you.”

I was interested so I ask “How?”

“Naeun, my girlfriend. She’s Bomi’s roommate and they are quiet close. I can ask for her help or ask her to ask her roommates help. Surprisingly, Namjoo, the girls basketball player is her best friend.”

“Namjoo. Kim Namjoo. No wonder I feel like I saw her before when Bomi walks and talk with her. I heard that she’s rough and fierce.”

“Who Namjoo? Kim Namjoo?” Hyunsik ask. I nod my head. Then he said “No she’s not. She very happy go lucky and fun girl. She’s just be like that around some people. But she’s kind and funny. I know her.”

“How?”

“She was my classmate when we were in 3rd grade if I’m not mistaken.”

“Then how Baekhyun? Do you want to meet her. I can call Naeun and ask.” Kai said.

“Well I’m desperate. So yes, please call her and inform I want to meet her.”

“Okay then. Consider it’s done.” Kai said and took his phone and walk away. Then we continue to practice.