TWELVE

My First & Last Love Season 3 (BAEKMI)

BOMI POV

It was Monday and I hate Monday because I have a morning class. Like always, I wake up late and take shower. When I was done, I walk out and saw a note that Namjoo left for me.

Bomi,

Once you are awake I know it's late. So don't bother to go to the cafe and buy foods. We already buy it for you. Just come straight to the class. And please look at the time.

Namjoo.

Like I was told, I look at the clock and it will be 8 in 5 minutes. I freak out, took my bag and run straight to the class. A minute before the class start I was able to reach the class. I quickly find Eunji and Namjoo and walk straight to them and sit down panting. Eunji give me water and Namjoo give me a bun. I eat it as fast as I can before the professor walk in.

After the class, we walk straight to the cafe to eat because I was starving. I ask Namjoo what she need and then walk to the food court to buy the food.

Once we arrive back out table, the table was full with food. Well what do you aspect when there is Namjoo and me who love food and we seem like we don't know what full means is.

While we were eating, someone came and take the kimbab that I was going to eat away from me. I sigh annoyingly and said "YAH!" and look at the person. I was shock when I saw Baekhyun there.

"Hi beautiful." And he look at Namjoo and Eunji and said "and girls."

"That was my food. And I'm starving." I said ignoring the hi. No one take my food away from me.

"But you still so much more on the table."

"It's not mine alone I need to share it with Eunji and Namjoo. A few minutes later Naeun will come and eat to."

Baekhyun ignore what I say and take another kimbab. I was pissed and said "You're rich. Go and buy your own food with your own money. Stop eating mine."

Then he take another one and before he was able to put it inside his mouth, I eat it and bite her finger. He flinch. Then said "Get lost" with my full mouth.

He just laugh and said "Alright. I'm sorry. Now cool down beautiful. I was just kidding. I'll buy another kimbab for you."

I just smile and sit back at my place and ignore him.

 

BAEKHYUN POV

I walk in the cafe and saw Bomi with her friends talking while eating. Looking at how Bomi was eating make me happy. At least she's eating properly now. Then I got a idea just to . I miss teasing her. So I walk near her and took the kimbab, which was at his chopstick, and eat it.

She got mad and shout at me. Then when she saw me. She was in shock.

I greet her and her friends. then she said "That was my food. And I'm starving."

"But you still have so much more on the table." I said looking at the table in surprise. This girls do eat a lot.

"It's not mine alone I need to share it with Eunji and Namjoo. A few minutes later Naeun will come and eat to." She said.

I ignore what she said and take another kimbab from her plate. She was pissed. I know it because I heard from Naeun saying that Bomi hate it when people take her food especially when she's hungry. Then said angrily "You're rich. Go and buy your own food with your own money. Stop eating mine."

God! She look so cute.

Then I take another one just to provoke her. But before I was able to put it inside my mouth, she grab my hand, eat it and bite her finger. I flinch in pain. Then she said "Get lost" with her full mouth. Damn she look more cute. I feel like cupped her face and kiss her lips but I was controlling myself.

Then I laugh and said "Alright. I'm sorry. Now cool down beautiful. I was just kidding. I'll buy another kimbab for you."

Then I take a sit beside Namjoo in front of Bomi. Then Namjoo ask "Your alone. Where's the others."

"Lay have something to settle. Ji Soo have an test to take since he didn't came last Friday when our quiz was held and Kai is well you guy know. Waiting for his girl."

They just nod. Then Kai and Naeun came and said hi.

While we were eating, Naeun ask "Bomi unnie, now what will happen? You have no partner to dance."

"I don't know. Maybe I'll just drop."

"But you need to pay the summons isn't it because you want to pull out."

Bomi just nod and said "What can I do. Anyhow, I don't mind at all since I have a problem with being an attention."

Then Kai look at me and said "Hey Baek, you can dance. Why don't you be her partner."

When I heard it, I look at Kai and smile. I swear if I can kiss him right now, I will. Thank you so much Kai. I love you.

Then I put my poker face on and said "I don't mind if Bomi don't mind."

But only God know that I was praying in my heart so that Bomi will ask me. then she said "I'm not sure guys. I'll just pay."

Then Namjoo said "Come on Bomi. Just save the money and treat us food. Just ask Baekhyun to be your partner. I know he love to. Why you want to waste your money when you can save it."

Please Bomi please. Just ask me. I'm dying to dance with you. then Bomi said it "Will you?"

I bite my cheek to control myself from smiling and said "Sure why not."

Yes she ask me. Yes...Yes...Yes. God, I swear if I can kiss Namjoo and Kai now I swear I'll kiss them.

Then Bomi said "Thank you."

"No problem."

Just then, Bomi got a phone call. She excuse herself and answer the call. When she was out of the sight I look at them and smile. "Thank you guys. Thank you so much. I swear if I can kiss you I'll kiss both of you now."

Kai said "It's okay. Save it for Bomi. I have mine."

"I have mine to." Namjoo said. Make us laugh.

Then Bomi came back and sit back at her place. Then Eunji ask "Hey, who was it? It's everything okay."

Bomi smile and nod. I know that smile. It's a worry smile. What happen? Who call her.

The Bomi said "It's Jino. His bringing my dad to hospital today for check up. I'm just worry. His condition is getting worst."

Eunji rubbed her back and said "Hey, stop worrying. Everything's gonna be okay. Your dad is a strong man."

She smile and thank Eunji. I just look at her with sympathy. She didn't know his dad in critical now and even had a heart attack a month ago. Then she look at me and I smile at her. and she just smile back.

 

BOMI POV

It been two and half week since me and Baekhyun partner up for the dance competition. Today will be out full rehearsal since we already know our step. I change the songs and step since I know that the jerk is still in the competition with other girl. I choose my favourite songs that is My Immortal by Evanescence. I was surprise that Baekhyun like this song and was planning to choose this songs to.

I start to play the music and we start to dancing just like we always do. But I don't know why, this time it was different' the feel was different. It's really hard to explain. We were dancing with our soul.

When we came to the end of the songs, he place me back on my feet and I open my eyes and saw him looking at me with so much love. Then he kiss me. I didn't push and I didn't except but I close my eyes. Then he pull and said "Open for me Beautiful." And kiss me on the lips back and I don't know what happen to me, I kiss him back. My hand on his bare chest move to his neck and I run my fingers into his hair. Then he pull back and kiss my chin and then move to my neck. A soft moan was coming from my mouth. Then I open my eyes and realize whatever is happening is a sin. We shouldn't do this.

"Baekhyun, stop. This shouldn't happen." I said and I was about to cry.

Baekhyun stop and let me go. I panic. I take my things and run away from the dancing room. I heard he call me but I ignore it.

This shouldn't happen. Oh God, how stupid can I be. What did I just did? I ask myself in my mind. Tears keep on falling. I don't why I was crying and running but I just need to be far away from him. This shouldn't happen. Why is my heart beating so fast? Why didn't I get mad at him when he kiss me? am I really in love with him?

When I arrive at my dorm, I slam my bag on the floor and run straight to the bathroom and open the shower and wet myself under the shower without even open my clothes. I sit on the floor, pull my leg to my chest, hug them and cry while rocking my body front and back.

I heard Namjoo, Eunji and Naeun knocking on the door and asking what happen but I ignore it. Tears keep on falling from my eyes and it seems like don't want to stop.

 

BAEKHYUN POV

I screwed up again. Baekhyun, why you always screwed up? But what can I do. She look so tempting. She was looking so beautiful with her eyes close and her lips was apart as if asking for me to kiss. God I just wanted to kiss her. and when she kiss me back. It was a dream come true. Her lips taste so sweet and her skin, it was a dream. , I should have control myself but I didn't. Stupid Baekhyun.

Now she's going to hate me. what should I do? God help me please. Then I remember. Only they can help me. I take my phone in my bad and call my sister.

"Hey noona, where are you?"

"In my house. Why?"

"So your free."

"Yup I am."

"Can we meet. I really need to meet you."

"Yes you can. Come then."

"Okay. Thank you noona. I'll call hyung to come there to."

"Did something happen Baekie?"

"How did you know?" I ask.

"I'm your sister Baekie. And you always meet me and oppa if there is something troubling you."

I sigh and said "You know me so well. I tell you when I arrive."

"Okay the. See you later."

Then we hang up. Then I call my hyung and told him to meet at my noona house. Then I walk out the room to my car and drive straight to my sister house.

When I arrive at her house, she hug me and I kiss her cheek and walk into the hall and saw my brother is already there. I give him a buddy hug and settle down beside my sister.

Then I ask "Where is Jung Soo hyung?"

"He still not home yet. His been busy this week because he will close a deal soon."

I just nod my head. Then my brother said "So, what is it you want to talk about Baekie?"

I take a deep breath and let it out. Then tell them about Bomi and what happen today. I know I only can depend on them.

Then they smile. then my brother said "Aigoo. My little brother have grown up."

Then they laugh. Then my brother continue "Look Baekhyun, you need to take this slow now. She's in shock. It all happen suddenly. Everything going to be okay soon, but remember one think. You need to apologize to her. And about your the handkerchief guy, I think you need to tell her that you are the one. She need to know now."

"Will she forgive me hyung. Will she believe me that I'm the handkerchief boy."

They smile and my sister said "She won't believe it at first. So you need to show a prove like what cloth did she wear and where did you meet her. if she don't believe you then just where back your glasses and I know she'll believe you."

"I don't know guys. I'm scared of losing her."

"Everyone is scared of losing some. I'm scared that I'll lose my wife and I know your noona scared to lose her husband and so do her husband and my wife. But that's life. If you guys are really made for each other then you don't need to worry about it. Just like me and your sister-in-law. Did you know I lose her for more than three time. But God still made us meet each other and now she's your sister in law. Well you are a man, so be a man Baekhyun. It's not a sin to be afraid of losing someone but at least you need to try. I bet one day she'll love you to. Because you said she already love the boy that give her the handkerchief and that's you. Look if you need any help, we are always there for you okay."

I smile look at them and nod. "Thank you hyung, noona. I know I can depends on you guys."

"No problem. Now I have to make a move since my wife and my kids is waiting for me at home. Think about it Baekhyun. Properly."

I nod and hug him. Then I hug my noona and went home.

When I was on the bed, I said to myself "I'm going to tell her tomorrow and apologize."

Then fall to sleep.

 

BOMI POV

When I thought that I stayed to long in the bathroom, I take my towel and wipe myself and walk out. When I walk out, Namjoo, Eunji and Naeun stand up and walk to me.

"Unnie what happen? Why are you crying ?" Naeun ask.

"Can I change first. Then I'll tell you guys everything."

The nod and let me change. When I was done, we sit on the floor and I tell them everything happen today and what I feel for Baekhyun that I thought it was not love.

Then Naeun said "You love him unnie. You just need to admit it. I felt the same just like you before I dated Kai. I really thought it wasn't love but I realize I love him when he didn't came to collage for a week."

"Look Bomi. I know your scared that you might meet your old neighbor and said that they were right that you are a gold digger. But ask yourself. Will you be like your mother. Because from where I see, you are more likely like your father more than your mother. Look if you love him just say it. Forget about what people will say. They will never stop talking bad about people." Namjoo said.

I smile looking at them and thanked them. They really help me a lot. They smile and told me to sleep.

When I was on my bed, lying down, I close my eyes like my dad said that if you want to know if you really love someone, close your eyes. So I did and I see Baekhyun smiling at me. I open my eyes and shut it back and still see Baekhyun. I open my eyes and smile. Then I said slowly to myself "I do love him. I love Baekhyun."

I smile just thinking about it. Then thought that I need to hold myself until the competition and I tell him after the competition since only a week left. Then I fall asleep smiling thinking about him.