TWENTY-SIX

My First & Last Love Season 3 (BAEKMI)

BOMI POV

That morning, I wake up early like usual since I have work to attend. I move Baekhyun hand from my waist slowly not to wake him up. Once I was free from his hug, I take my fluffy pink towel and went straight to the bathroom with my clothes since Baekhyun is here and I can’t change in my room like I usually do.

After taking a long hot shower, I put on my simple with shirt with a pair of red trousers and math it up with my formal grey blazer. Once I was done, I walk out from the room and straight to the kitchen and saw my dad is busy doing the breakfast. I hug him from site and kiss his cheek.

“Good morning appa.” I said with a smile on my face.

He kiss my forehead and said “Good morning princess.”

“So what are you cooking today?” I ask just to have a light conversations and a moment before telling him that Baekhyun is in my room sleeping on my bed.

“Just a simple seaweed soup and egg roll as side dish.” Appa said focusing on his cooking.

When everything was done, appa said “Done. Now go and wake your brother, Yu Jin and your boyfriend who came last night all wet.”

I was in shock and my mouth was agape. How did appa know Baekhyun is here.

“I saw both of you walking inside my house last night, all wet.”

How did appa know what I was thinking? I must have said it loud.

“Yes you did. Loud and clear. Now go.” Appa said.

Before I walk out from the kitchen, I turn around and ask appa. “How did you know that Baekhyun was wet? I didn’t saw you last night anywhere.”

“I heard a door close last night and I just wanted to know who it is. I thought Yu Jin went out since he might need something to wake himself up for studying. So waited for him until him to come back. But I was kind a shock to see you and Baekhyun walk in and him all wet. Of course you won’t realize it because I was peaking from my door room.”
I nod and walk and knock on Yu Jin door first. Just in two knock, Yu Jin open the door all ready. I told him to have his breakfast. He nod and I walk into my room seeing Baekhyun is all ready in his attire that he wore yesterday which I dried it last night in dryer machine.

He turns around and smiles but it was weak and worries me.

“Are you okay? You look weak.” I said in my worry tone.

“Yeah. I’m fine. Don’t worry.” He said with a smile but till it look weak in my eyes.

Then I told him that the breakfast is ready and everyone is waiting. He nod and we walk out together but without holding hand. He wanted to but I pull it away since it will felt weird and awkward doing it infront of my family.

We walk to the dining table that was in the kitchen. Baekhyun greet appa and Yu Jin and take a sit beside infront of appa and beside Yu Jin and me. And I took my place infront of Yu Jin and beside appa and him.

We sit and talk and once we were done with our breakfast, I kiss Yu Jin and appa cheek and walk out from the house after wearing my black heel. Baekhyun follow to since he need to be in rush since he need to stop by his house to change first.

Baekhyun just follow from back and once when we reach at the car park, I say by and wanted to walk to my car but was been pull by Baekhyun. I turn around and look at him with my eyebrows raised as if asking what.

“What no goodbye kiss?”

“Huh?” I frown.

“Well you kiss your dad and Yu Jin. I want it to.”

“Well because they are my dad and brother. That’s why.”

“Then what am I to you. A kidnaper or something. The last time I remember is that we are in relationship. I am your boyfriend and your mine girlfriend.”

I smile and shook my head. I walk closer and kiss his cheek.

“What? That’s all.” He said with unsatisfied face.

“Yup. Look I kiss appa and Yu Jin on their cheek. So I must kiss you on the cheek to be it. It’s fair.”

He whines like a five year old kid and said “Bomi, that’s not fair. I want the usual kiss. On my lips.” And pout.

“Shut up and stop making a scene early in the morning infront if the apartment.”

He pouts and said “Fine.”

Oh, how I wish I can just kiss that pout now but I need to control myself now since it’s morning and people are coming out from the building to go for their work.

I said my bye and was about to walk away but Baekhyun call me. “Beautiful.”

I turn and ask “What?”

“I love you.” He said and gives me his sweet smile.

I smile back and said “I love you to.”

Then I walk to my car and him to his.

 

BAEKHYUN POV

Staying with her. Waking up in her room with her scent surrounding feel so good. I know she must have waked up since he needs to prepare the breakfast of something. I really like this feeling because it seems as if we are married. I really can’t wait for that to me to come. I really need to try harder to make her say yes.

I was about to walk to my car when I saw a guy in a black suit talking to Bomi. I can’t heard it since I’m far away from away but he must say something that make her smile sweetly that I prevent her from smiling to other guy accept me. Then just a few second later, she start to laugh. Okay, now I feel like killing him. Don’t laugh and smile like that Bomi to other guy. I was swearing that guy in my mind and already planning how to kill him with my bare hand. Then they say bye and Bomi drive away. I slide in my car and take my phone from my pants pocket to text her.

ME TO BOMI

Yoon Bomi. I told you how many time that not to smile and laugh like that infront of other guy beside me. I swear I was already planning to kill him. Remember that. And can you stop making me feel jealous.

Then I start driving. Just a few minutes later my phone beep and I look who text me and it was from my Bomi. So I open it.

BOMI TO ME

I didn’t know you were there. If I know I would gladly hug him or smile to her and laugh with him longer and sweeter then I did.

When I read the text, I was in shock. I know she was just joking but I didn’t like it and the jealous and possessiveness inside me rise. I instantly call her. After three beep, she pick up. Before she was even able to say hello, I spit out.

“Yoon Bomi. Don’t you dare? I swear if you do that, I’ll kidnap you and bring you straight to the court and marry you there. Then I tied you in my bed.”

I heard her laugh and said “You won’t dare.”

“Dare me miss Yoon Bomi. I swear I’ll do it. Because I always want you to be my Mrs. Byun Bomi.” I said seriously.

She must hear the serious of my voice because she stops laughing and I can her gasp in shock.

“I was just kidding Baekhyun. Cool down man.”

“I don’t like that kind of joke.”

“Okay. I’m sorry. I just wanted to joke. Don’t worry Baekhyun. The guy I talk to is happily married with two kids.”

“I don’t care.” I said.

“Okay, Baekhyun. I need to hang up now since I have a class in half an hour and I need to prepare something. I’ll call you later.” She said and then I heard she whisper slowly “If I remember.”

“You better remember because I will be waiting.”

“Fine.” Then she hangs up.

What? Just like that. No bye. No I love you like always. I’m so going to claim that.

Then I drive straight to my home, get shower, change and drive to my office. When I was in the office, I didn’t feel good. My body is in pain and I feel really uncomfortable. I thought I was sleepy so I order coffee every 30 minutes but still. The uncomfortable feeling is still there. Just then, my mom walks in. Okay. What is she doing here and when did she came.

“Mom, what are you doing here? And why didn’t you knock?”

“Knock? Byun Baekhyun, I knock like more than 5 times and I feel like my fingers going to break soon.” She said and I believe her because she calls me by my full name.

Then her face turns to worry. “Baekhyun, are you okay?”

“I’m fine mom. Don’t worry. Why are you asking?”

“You look so pale son. Are you sure your fine? Because I don’t think so.” Mom said in her worry tone. Damn I make mom worry. I never like it. I stand up and walk to her. “Mom, don’t worry I’m fine.” and hug her

“Baekhyun your hot.”

I, chuckle, smile and said “I know that mom.”

Mom pull away from the hug, hit me on my arm and said “I’m not talking about that kind of hot. I’m talking that your hot as in you have a fever.”

 I let out a weak cough and said “I’m fine mom. Don’t worry.”

“No. What you are going to do is, go back home and tell Mr. Kim to send you and take a very good rest and don’t stress yourself. I’ll come tonight bringing some food and medicines for you.”

“But mom, I’m fi-”

“No you are not. Now listen to your mother. Go back home and rest.” She cut me off.

I sigh and said “Okay. I will. It’s really hard to win with you isn’t it.”

She smile and said “That, you need to ask your dad. Now go. I’ll talk to dad about you taking a half day, today.”

I nod my head, walk back to my desk and take all my things and walk out after kissing my mom cheek.

Like mom said, I didn’t drive but Mr. Lee send me using mom’s car. Then suddenly I wonder, why mom did come to the office today. Mom barely comes to the office if not because of dad or something she needs to discuss. Was she wanted to talk about something? She was smiling happily before looking at my pale face.

I wash the thought and close my eyes for awhile. When I arrive at my home, I thank Mr. Lee and walk in apartment building and straight to the elevator and press my floor. Once I arrive, I press my pin number, open the door, walk into the kitchen, eat two tablet of paracetamol and walk straight to my room. I didn’t change my clothes but just take out my blazer and vest and lie down on the bed and instantly fall asleep.

I don’t know how long I fall asleep but the ring on my phone wake me up. I didn’t look at the caller number and instantly pick up.

“Hello.” I said in my very sore voice.

“Hey. Baby, are you okay? You don’t sound good.”

By the voice I know who is it and smile on my face start to appear.

“Hey beautiful. Yeah I’m fine. Just a fever.”

“What? A fever. Why didn’t you tell me? Where are you? I’m coming.”

“Cool down baby. I told you I’m fine. I’m at home.”

“Then wait there. I’m coming.”

“Don’t bother. Why don’t just go back home and rest. You must be tired.”

“No. I’m coming. Just wait there.”

Then she hand up. Again without bye and I love you. I swear I don’t like it.

Just a few minutes later, I heard the main door click open. I didn’t have the strength to wake up or stand up. Just then, my door room open and I couldn’t see who is it. But then I herad her voice. The girl that I really love voice.

“Baekhyun.” She said and open the light.

I, who was sleeping on my stomach, change my position and sit on my bed leaning on the headboard.

“Hey, I told you not to come.”

“You’re sick and I’m not coming is impossible.” She said in her worry voice.

I told her to come and tap the place beside me tell her to sit beside me. She did. She sit beside me and place the back of her hand on my forehead and move to my neck and said “Baekhyun, you have such a high fever.”

I pull her hand from my face and said “I’m fine. Don’t worry.”

Then tears start to fall. I start to worry and cupped her cheek. “Hey beautiful, why are you crying. I told you I’m fine.”

“It’s my entire fault. If I wasn’t mad at you in the first place, you won’t be under the rain yesterday and you’ll be fine. It’s my entire fault.” She said, crying.

I pull her in my arm and hug her tightly and said “Beautiful, don’t cry. It wasn’t your fault. I swear. It just happen. So stop crying and feel guilty.”

“I’m really am sorry. I know it’s my fault. Stop saying not. Your mom must be angry if she knows I’m the reasons her son have a fever.”

“No she won’t. So stop blaming yourself. Now stop crying.”

“I’m sorry.”

I chuckle, pull her from the hug and look in her eyes then said “I told you it’s not your fault. So stop apologizing.”

She just nods her head. I wipe the tears using my thumb and pull her back in my arm and hug her tightly. I just like the feeling she’s in my arm. I don’t know how long we stay like that. Then she pulls away from my hug and said “You still have a fever. Why don’t you rest for awhile and I’ll go and prepare something and bring the food and medicine to you.”

She was about to stand up but I pull her by her elbow and she sit back at her place.

“Don’t leave. Forget about cooking. Mom will bring something for me later. She told me that. I just want you to be in my arm.”

She smile and move the home slipper and straight her leg beside mine and we just cuddling in each other arm.

I didn’t know what time it was when we heard someone walking walk in my house. Bomi look at me as if asking who it could be. I smile and said “its must be mom.”

She just nods. We stand up and walk out the room together, holding hand. When we walk in the kitchen, it wasn’t my mom but my sister and sister-in-law.

“Hello my two lovely noona. How are you?” I walk to them and kiss their cheek.

“We’re fine. How are you feeling?”

“Better than this morning.”

“Hello Ha Yun unnie, Chae Won unnie.” Bomi said.

They smile and Ha Yun noona said “Hello Bomi dear. How are you?”

“I’m fine unnie. Can I help?”

“No it’s fine. It’s all ready. It’s only left to serve.”

Then I heard Hyun Joo shout from the living room.

“Pretty aunty.” She run and hugs Bomi’s leg. Bomi smile and kneel down and hug him.

“Hey handsome boy. How are you?”

“I’m fine pretty aunty. What are you doing here?”

“Well I heard your uncle have a fever. So have to come.” Bomi said kiss Hyun Joo cheek.

Hyun Joo smile and said “Mommy, look pretty aunty kiss me again.”

Noona just smile and said “I’m happy for you, son. Now come here and wash your hand.”

Bomi walk to the sink with Hyun Joo in his arm and help him wash his hand. Looking at the view infront of me make me smile. She will be a very good and caring mom to our kids one day. Our kids. Just thinking about that make me happy.

Then I felt a hand on my shoulder. I look at it was Chae Won noona. “She will be a very good mother one day.”

I smile and nod. She smile back and said “You must love her so much.”

“Very much noona. But she still not saying yes to marry me and it worry the hell out of me.”

She smile again and said “She will. She just need time to trust herself. Now let’s go and eat so you can take your medicine later. You are still hot.”

I just nod and walk to the table and sit. And we start to eat. Looking at howbeit treat Hyun Joo really make me smile. The way she feed him and talks to him. One day you will be doing that to our own child Bomi. One day.

While were eating, I said to Hyun Joo “Hey little boy. You know your uncle is the one who is sick so your pretty aunty should feed me not you.”

“But your big uncle. I’m still small. And your just have a fever. You didn’t break your hand. And if I eat, the chair is too low for me and I eat messy. Mommy will be mad and she needs to clean the table and I don’t like mommy to be mad.”

My mouth was agape and the girls laugh.

“That’s my son.” Ha Yun noona said proudly.

I chuckle still in shock and said “Ha Yun noona, are you sure his 5. He talks like his 15.”

After the dinner I ask my Chae Won noona and Ha Yun. “Your guys are here. How about your husband and kids?”

“My sons are grounded since the fighting because of the television. My daughter is with her daddy spending some daughter and daddy quality time. I told your brother that coming here with Ha Yun. He didn’t allowed but since I said that your sick he just nod but still annoyed me every 5 minutes by texting me where are you.” Chae Won noona said.

“How about you noona?” I ask Ha yun noona this time.

“Mine sweet sweet daughter is asleep and told her dad to take care of her for awhile. Hyun Joo wanted to follow so I bring him with me.”

Then we talk and talk and Bomi was busy playing with Hyun Joo. Then it was getting late  and they said their byes and went away leaving me and my beautiful.

Walk to her and hug her from back and said “Sleep here today with me. Please.”

She turn around, smile and said “Sure. Let me just call my appa first.”

I just nod and she went to call her dad. After the call, she came back and said “I might need a t-shirt and short since I can’t go and sleep in this.”

I smile and nod. We walk in the room and give her my t-shirt and short. After getting change, we settle down on the bed and fall asleep.