FIVE

My First & Last Love Season 3 (BAEKMI)

BAEKHYUN POV

Days and weeks past, and I’m is still trying to capture Bomi’s heart with my and her friends help and every time I do it, I will fail. Today is holiday but I still went to the collage. I have some discussion to do for his final year project. It was their break time and everyone plan to have their lunch at the cafe.

When we were eating lunch, I saw Bomi was there and I feet happy. But the smile later fade away and my face was full of jealousness and angry. Bomi was there with a guy. Alone. Laughing and chatting happily. The smile that I told her not to give any other guy. I didn’t think further. I stand up and walk toward Bomi. When I stop beside of Bomi table, I said “Having fun?”

Bomi and that guy look at me. The guy smile at me and look at Bomi and ask, “Do you know him?”

Bomi didn’t answer that guy. Bomi sight and said “What do you want now Baekhyun sunbaenim?”

“Well basically I’m was here for my final project and about to have our lunch. But then I saw you here. I was happy but not until I saw you talking to this guy here and laughing like there is no tomorrow. So who he is? You boyfriend?” I said firmly arm fold under my chest. I was so jealous. Not the fact that Bomi was talking to a guy. But the way she laugh and smile to the guy. It was like she love him so much.

Then the guy look at Bomi and said “So he is the freak maniac that you talk about.” Then guy stand up and extend his hand. “Hello Baekhyun hyung. I’m Yoon Yu Jin. I’m Bomi noona little brother.”

When I heard that, I was in shock and his hand drop on his side. He is Bomi little brother. God! I screw againg. Baekhyun stop screwing uo. “L..Li..Litter Brother?” I stammers.

“Yes. I know it’s hard to believe since our face barely look alike but trust me, I’m her little brother.” Yu Jin said still smiling at me.

I shake his hand and said “Nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you to.”

Bomi just sit there looking at them. Then she said “Yu Jin, sit down. And Baekhyun sunbaenim, please go away. I need to talk to him. So just for today, I’m begging you, don’t disturb me.”

I look at her and said “As you wish beautiful. I’ll leave you alone today. See you on Monday.” And walk away.

“Baekhyun hyung wait. I need to talk to you.” Yu jin call me from behind.

I stop and turn. I look at Yu Jin and said “What is it? Are you angry that I always disturb your sister? If you tell me stop, I’m sorry I can’t do that until I make her mine.”

Yu Jin shock his head and said “No. I’m not mad at all. I just want to thanked you.”

“Thanked me? why?” I frown. What the hell? Why is he thanking me out of blue. What did I do?

“Because at last she talk about a guy with me every time she call me. Even though I know she’s annoyed but at least she’s talking about a guy beside me and dad. So thank you so much.”

“You’re welcome. But I still don’t understand why you are thanking me.” I ask.

“I can’t tell you now since I don’t know you that well and it’s our family secret. But we have our reasons and especially her. I know by looking at her, no one will know that she have a sad page since she always laugh and joke around. But one day, when I know you are serious enough I might tell you. or maybe you can ask her by yourself.”

I laugh and said “Like that’s gonna happen.”

“Who knows? Bomi noona is a very pure and innocent girl. Sometime she doesn’t know her own feelings and heart. But believe me I think she’ll fall for you or maybe she already did. But she didn’t realize it. Whatever you are doing, keep doing it? She’ll fall in love with you soon hyung. That’s all I can say. I’ll get going now.” Yu Jin said and walk away.

I was in confusion. “What did he mean by that? I need to know. There must be a reasons why she’s acting like that than. God, help me. I hope, I know about this sooner.” And walk to his friend.

BOMI POV

When I was talking to Yu Jin, my little brother, someone come and greet us. I look at the voice and saw Baekhyun there standing with angry face. Well more to jealous. What was he jealous about.

So I ask him what he want.

“Well basically I’m was here for my final project and about to have our lunch. But then I saw you here. I was happy but not until I saw you talking to this guy here and laughing like there is no tomorrow. So who he is? You boyfriend?” he said firmly arm fold under my chest.

What the hell? Who is he to talk to me like that. Then Yu Jin said to me “So he is the freak maniac that you talk about.”

Then he stand up and extend his hand to Baekhyun and introduce himself. “Hello Baekhyun hyung. I’m Yoon Yu Jin. I’m Bomi noona little brother.”

“L..Li..Litter Brother?” He stammers.

“Yes. I know it’s hard to believe since our face barely look alike but trust me, I’m her little brother.” Yu Jin said still smiling at him.

Baekhyun shake his hand and said “Nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you to.”

I just sit there looking at them. Then I said “Yu Jin, sit down. And Baekhyun sunbaenim, please go away. I need to talk to him. So just for today, I’m begging you, don’t disturb me.”

He look at me and said “As you wish beautiful. I’ll leave you alone today. See you on Monday.” And walk away.

Then Yu Jin ask permission to buy some food. So I let him go.

When Yu Jin walk come back, I didn’t saw any food so I ask “You said you went to but buy something. Where is it?”

“It’s finish. So that’s why.” Yu Jin said. Then we start to talk again. Then when Yu Jin ask permission to go back home, we hug each other. Then we the broke the hug, Yu Jin said “Noona, can I say something?”

I raised my eyebrows and ask “What? You know you can say anything?”

“You deserve to be happy. You suffer much already since mom left. You’ve been my mom and sister. You need to be happy and be in love to like other teenagers.”

“And why my little brother is saying this?”

“Listen. For once, believe in other people to and find love noona. You deserve to be love and be in love. Think about it. Maybe Baekhyun hyung do really love you. I can see the sincere love in his face and eyes. If not why would he’ll be jealous when he saw me with you.”

I just frown looking at Yu Jin. I know what he mean. Since mom left, I have become his mother and sister. I suffer myself and forget to enjoy my teenagers days since I was in elementary schoo. The only time I have fun is with Eunji and Namjoo. And now Naeun. I never fall in love because I have my own reasons.

“Just mark my word and think about it noona. Okay.” Yu Jin said. I can see worry in his face.

I smile and nod my head. Then I said “Wow my little brother do grow up fast. His talking like an adult now.”

“Well what do you aspect. I’m 20 now. I’m a college student to.”

Both of us laugh. “Anyway good luck for your final. And tell dad, I miss him.”

“He miss you too. Come and meet us when your free.”

“Sure I will. Now go. Dad need your help.” Bomi said. We hug for the last time and then Yu Jin walk away. I didn’t feel like going back into my dorm, so I plan to go to the dance room and loosen up a bit. I was stress a bit. With my assignment and Baekhyun’s case. And only by dancing, I can feel free. Therefore, I walks to the dancing room. I got change into my black leggings and crop t-shirt in the toilet near the dancing room and the walk to the dancing room I always go.

The moment I step in the dancing room, and push the door to close. I take out my phone from my bag and plug it with the speaker that was already there. I play one of my favourite song Halo by Beyoncé and turn the volume high since no one will be here on Saturday. Then I start to dance moving with the beat. Letting everything go in my dance.

BAEKHYUN POV

I was still at the collage getting my assignment ready at one of the dancing room. I like it here since no one will be here on Saturday. When I was doing my assignment, suddenly, I heard a loud song. The load of the music was disturbing me. So I stand up and walk out the room I was and walk to the room where the music was. When I knock for a few times but no one answer. Well hell this person will answer. The music is so loud and no one can hear anything except the song.

So I open the door, and I was startle looking at the girl. It was Bomi, dancing as if there is not tomorrow. She was dancing as if she was telling a story. She was looking extra hot in her outfit. I just stand at the door looking at her dancing.

When the song end, she stop and breath in and then let it out. I clap my hand and said “Wow! I didn’t know my girl know how to dance.”

Bomi turn around and look at me in shock. “What are you doing here?” Bomi ask.

“Well I was in the next room doing my assignment. Then I heard a loud music so I came to tell the person to slow down. Hey I knock but you didn’t heard it. So I just walk in and saw you dancing all out. So I didn’t want to disturb you and watch you dancing. Well the girl that you love is dancing, so you can’t miss that.”

“Stop it Baekhyun sunbae. Anyway, I’m sorry. I taught that I was alone since it’s Saturday.”

“Drop the formalities. Call me Baekhyun oppa. Or better call me honey.” I said grinning at her.

She show her annoying face and said “In you dream.”

I just laugh. Well we’ll see Bomi. Then I wanted to ask something, when she got a call. Bomi went and answer her phone.

After answering the call, she pack her things, where her shoes and said “Excuses me. I need to go.”

“What if I don’t want to?” I provoke her.

“Please Baekhyun sunbae. You promise you won’t disturb me today.” Bomi appeal.

“Call me oppa first Bomi. Then I let you go.”

“Baekhyun sunbaenim. Please.” Bomi said.

“Call me oppa or we’ll gonna stay here until you agree to call me that. I don’t mind since I can see your face.” I said and smile at her.

Bomi sigh and said “Baekhyun oppa, please can you move a side. I need to go.”

I close my eyes and feeling it. It feel so good to hear she call me oppa. How will I react when she’ll call my honey one day. Then I move and said “Now you may go my beautiful lady.”

“Thank you.” Bomi said and walk out the room. Then I call her. she stop and turn around.

“Now what?” she ask.

“You look hot and y in that dress. I wish I can see you in that outfit again. Maybe next time, I’ll be dancing with you.” I said.

Her face start to turn red. She turn around and run away.

So cute.

BOMI POV

After I finish dancing, I take a deep breath and let it out. I feel relax. Then a clap and voice said “Wow! I didn’t know my girl know how to dance.”

I turn around and was shock to see Baekhyun there standing leaning on the door looking hot in his worn out jeans and white t-shirt. Damn Bomi. Stop it. What is happening to you?

“What are you doing here?” I ask.

“Well I was in the next room doing my assignment. Then I heard a loud music so I came to tell the person to slow down. Hey I knock but you didn’t heard it. So I just walk in and saw you dancing all out. So I didn’t want to disturb you and watch you dancing. Well the girl that you love is dancing, so you can’t miss that.” He said.

“Stop it Baekhyun sunbae. Anyway, I’m sorry. I taught that I was alone since it’s Saturday”

“Drop the formalities. Call me Baekhyun oppa. Or better call me honey.” he said grinning at me.

I was annoyed with his flirt with me and said “In you dream.”

His been acting this for weeks now and at some point I really get annoyed.

Just then, I got a call from someone. It was Naeun. So I answer it. After end the call, I pack my things and walk to the door. “Excuses me. I need to go.” I said.

“What if I don’t want to?”

“Please Baekhyun sunbae. You promise you won’t disturb me today.” I appeal. I really have no mood today.

“Call me oppa first Bomi. Then I let you go.”

I sigh. “Baekhyun sunbaenim. Please.” I said.

“Call me oppa or we’ll gonna stay here until you agree to call me that. I don’t mind since I can see your face.” He said and smile at me.

Bomi sigh and said “Baekhyun oppa, please can you move a side. I need to go.”

Then he move and said “Now you may go my beautiful lady.”

God! Why does he keep on calling me that?

“Thank you.” I said and walk out the room. Then I heard he call me. I turn around and said.

“Now what?”

“You look hot and y in that dress. I wish I can see you in that outfit again. Maybe next time, I’ll be dancing with you.” he said. But he look determined.

My face start to turn red. I feel hot by just hearing him say that. My heart is beating fast. Damn, why am I blushing.The taught of dancing with her make me smile.  Yoon Bomi, stop it. What the hell is happening to you? I turn around and run away. I can’t face him any longer.