THIRTY ONE

My First & Last Love Season 3 (BAEKMI)

Hey guys... Happy new year...Wishing you a Happy New Year with the hope that you will have many blessings in the year to come...Thank you so much for reading and supporting my fanfic by voting...I appreciate it so much...

xoxo

 

BEAKHYUN POV

Today I make a full complete plan to bring her to a very romantic date since I couldn’t do it for the past few weeks. I just hope everything going to be fine today and no one will disturb us and I’m going to propose to her again just to try my luck.

After the last time I sleep with her, the need of her being my wife rise. I don’t care how but I really need her to say yes this time proposal.

Once I’m done planning everything and call the person that will help me in this date, I text Bomi.

ME TO BOMI

Hey Beautiful, whatcha doing???

BOMI TO ME

Hey handsome. Nothing. Just finish teaching. Preparing for another class. How about u???

ME TO BOMI

Just trying to finish some of the work here. Are you free tonight??? Let’s go for a dinner.

BOMI TO ME

Yup. I’m free tonight. Sure. What time are you going to pick me up?

ME TO BOMI

Okay then. I’ll pick you up at 8.30. Wear something beautiful. Well whatever you wear is still beautiful but wears a dress.

BOMI TO ME

Okay. See you tonight then. I have to go. Love you.

ME TO BOMI

Love you to. So damn much.

Then I continue doing my work.

After everything settle, I drive back home and quickly walk to the bathroom tahe a long hot shower. Once I was done, I walk to my closet and open it and sit there for a few minutes to choose a suitable suit that will make Bomi heart melt.

Then I decide to go casual so I take white pants and light blue shirt and match it with navy blue blazer. Then I stand infront of the mirror and start to think what style of hair I should do. Should I comb over my hair or just let it naturally it fall like usual (the hair that I imagine is in the media).

At last I let it fall naturally since Bomi like it that way. Once I was done, I spray some perfume and then walk out from my house and drive straight to Bomi house.

When I arrive, I told Bomi that I have arrive and just a few minutes she walk out from the building looking incredibly beautiful in her vintage dark turquoise a-line one shoulder knee length dress and her hair she let it fall naturally just like I like it.

She smiles at me and I smile back. Once she was infront of me, I told her how beautiful she look.

“You look stunningly beautiful, Bomi.”

She blushes and said “You look handsome and dashing too.”

“Well that, I am. I know.” And chuckle.

She rolls her eyes and chuckle. Then I open the door for her and she slide in. Then I take my place and drive to the place where I set the date.

Once we arrive, I open the door for her and we walk in the restaurant. Since one of the hostesses knows who I am, he take me to the place where I really want it. It was near the window that shows breathtaking panoramic city views. I look at Bomi and saw she was smiling and stunned with the view.

She looks at me with her wide smile and said “This is so beautiful Baekhyun. The view is breathtaking.”

“I know. It’s all for you. Shall we sit now?” I said and pull a chair for her. When we take a sit, the hostess gives us the menu and said that the waiter will come and take our order. We thank her and start to go through the menu. Once I make up my mind, I look at Bomi and saw her confuse. So I ask her “What happen?”

“Nothing. I just don’t know what to order. And everything here is so expansive.”

I let out a soft laugh and said “It’s fine. It’s on me. Should I order for you?”

“Please. Thank you.”

I smile and call the waiter. When the waiter was here, he greets us and said “Good evening. Are you ready to order?”

“Yes we are. I would like to order Steak Frites and for the lady Hot Smoked Salmon Fishcake. And give us a red wine please.” I said and then look at him and saw him looking or specifically checking out my girl. My anger rise up and said “That’s all. And I think you can go and eyes off my girl. Don’t make today will be the last day of your work.”

His face change pale and apologize and walk away. I look at Bomi and saw she was looking at me with shock.

“What?” I ask.

She chuckle and said “What was that?”

“He was eyeing my girl and I can’t just let that happen.”

She laughs and shook her head. Looking at her smiling and laughing really make my heart melt all over again. I never get tired looking at her smile and hearing her laughing.

Then the food came and this time it was a different waiter and I just smirk. Then we start to dig in while talking.

Once we were done, we order a dessert and just share it. Well it was Bomi idea since she said that she’s full.

Then I was getting ready to propose her again but her phone beep. She smile and apologize and said it’s Eunji. Then she read it. Once she read it, her smile on her face wipe of and worry start to appear. I was about to ask what happen but she vut me off.

“Can go now to Eunji house. Something happen to Namjoo.” She said.

I didn’t say anything and just nod. Once I paid, we walk back to the car. Once both of us are in the car, I drive straight to Eunji’s house.

When we arrive, we walk to her house and ring the bell and it was Eunji who open it.

Once we step in, Bomi call Namjoo name and said “Namjoo. What happen? Why didn’t you call me?”

I can see Namjoo was shock to see Bomi. Maybe she didn’t expect we will come. Then Eunji tell us to sit and she went to kitchen. When she come with a tray of mugs and tells us to take one. While we were drinking, Eunji ask “What really happen Namjoo? You need to tell us.”

Namjoo look at her mug and started to tears up. Then she starts to open up about what happen. She tells everything that happen to her. She started to cry and said “I’m scared. I’m really am scared. What should I do?”

Eunji took her mug and place it on the coffee table and hug Namjoo. Then she said “Namjoo. You need to be strong. You need to fight. Until went you plan be act like this. He’s even back to disturb you. You need to stop feeling scared and let someone protect you. You need someone to protect you. Do you know that? Me and Bomi won’t always be here. At least you need a man in your life. You can’t rely on your cousin forever. They are not even in Korea.”

Then Namjoo answer “I know. But I’m scared that the tragic might happen again. I’m really am Eunji. And I can’t throw away that fear.”

I sigh and said “Look Namjoo, I can’t say that I understand. But you need to at least open up again. Not all guys are like them. You just need to open up and start to trust again. That’s all. Do you think I can be with Bomi if it’s not because of trust? Hello, I propose her for almost more 3 times now. But I still love her because I trust her and love and I believe that one day she’ll say yes. Look Bomi have the same things like but the different is she’s not comfident about herself and you’re scared with man. Look Namjoo, not all guy are the same. Yes you have to face two jerks, bastard man. But not all of the man are like that. I understand you still have trauma with man but believe in yourself Namjoo. Kyungsoo look like a good men. I don’t think his like the jerk type of men.”

“I agree. His not, Namjoo. He just loves you. I know him.” Chanyeol said.

“See. You need to open up your heart again and start to believe again. That’s all.” I said.

 

BOMI POV

Hearing what Baekhyun said make my heart melt. Yes he trust me and I trust me that’s why we are still together. She proposes me and I keep on saying no. But he still waits and is patient with me.

God, I was being a stupid for whole this time. His the one, I know it since the beginning. Just the feeling of unsecure makes me say not to him. He believes in me. Only I didn’t believe in myself.

I torture him enough and make him wait enough. Maybe it’s really time for me to say yes.

I imagine his face will be when I agree to marry him just making me smile. Damn, I can’t wait.

When we settle everything, we said our bye and walk out. Once we were in the car, I look at Baekhyun and said “Baekhyun, the proposal is it still open for me.”

He looks at me and frowns and said “Of course it is. It’s always open for you. I even plan to propose you again today. Why are you asking?” looking at me and then look back at the road.

I shook my head said nothing and continue walking. I don’t know why but I’m so damn nervous. I start to rub my hand and blow it. Baekhyun must think that I’m cold because the next thing I know he pull him car to the side and take his blazer. Then he place it on my shoulder. I smile and thank him.

Before he continues start driving, I brave myself to say it in one breath.

“Baekhyun, let’s get married.”

He suddenly stops from pressing the hand break, look at me and said “Wait. What did you say? Did you really say that we should get married because that’s what I heard?”

I smile and I know I already start to blush. I nod shyly and said “Yes. I did say that. Byun Baekhyun, let’s get married.”

She laugh in shock and start to shout “YES...YES..YES... At last. At last you agrees to marry me. YES! God I’m so happy.”

Then he turns his body to look at me and hug me tightly.

“Bomi, you don’t know how happy I am to heard this. I’ve been waiting for this moment. Thank you. Thank you so much for saying yes. I love you so damn much.”

“I love you to. Sorry for making you wait for me.”

He broke the hug and holds both side of my arm and said “Don’t be sorry. It’s worth it.”

Then he kisses me deeply and passionately and full of love.

***

Once I step in the house, appa just came out from the kitchen. He smiles at me and ask “What happen?”

I smile and said “Nothing happen. Why are you asking?”

“Well you are glowing more than usual. Something really happen. Tell me.”

I smile and said “You know me so well.”

“You my girl are daughter. Of course I know you. Come on tell me.”

“I said yes. I agree to marry Baekhyun.”

Appa was in shock and said “Really? You did.”

I nod and blush. He walks to me and hug me tightly.

“Oh Bomi, you don’t know how happy I am. At last you say yes. You finally getting married. I’m happy for you.”

“Thank you appa.”

Then he broke the hug and said “You don’t know how happy I am. You should see how look at you and keep on waiting for you to say yes. He even meet me once to ask what really happen until you’re not ready to get married yet. I bet his over the moon now.”

“Yes he is.” I said.

The smile and then he told me to go and take shower and sleep since it’s getting late.