EIGHTEEN

My First & Last Love Season 3 (BAEKMI)

 BOMI POV

At last we are free with stress, assignment and holiday. Me, Namjoo Eunji and Naeun walk to the cafe and bought what we want to eat and start eating. While we were eating, the boys came. Baekhyun sit in front of me and beside Kai who is sitting beside Naeun. Then Baekhyun ask "Bomi, are you free tonight?"

I was about to answer when my phone which was on the table ring. Me, Eunji who was sitting beside me and Baekhyun look at my phone. When I saw the caller name, I smile. Baekhyun was about to snatch my phone from the table but I was faster and answer it looking at him smiling. Then I immediately make it loudspeaker and said "Hey hot stuff."

"Hey gorgeous. Watcha doing?" Hyuk said. I look at Baekhyun and he was looking at me angrily. Kai, Ji Soo and Lay frown. Maybe they must be think who am I calling hot stuff when my boyfriend is sitting in front of me literally jealous and planning to kill Hyuk.

"Nothing. Hey, you're in loudspeaker. The girls are here."

"Hey beautiful jerk and sweet face. How are you guys?"

"We're fine. Happy actually. Finals finally over." Eunji said.

"Great. Then let's meet tonight and go to our club." Hyuk said.

We smile and Namjoo said "Hey, that's a good idea. Hey jerk, look can we bring one of my friend. It's our roommate."

"No problem at all. Is she taken." Hyuk said. This guy I tell you, he will just try to woo girl even if he have a girlfriend that he really love. It's just for fun.

Then Kai said in a very jealous tone "She's mine and don't even think about lure."

Everyone laugh except Kai and Baekhyun.

"Cool man, I was just kidding. I only have my eyes on one girl and that is my girlfriend. Don't need to fear." Hyuk said.

Then I said "So can we hot stuff?"

Then look at Baekhyun because he kick slightly on my shoes. "Stop calling him hot stuff." He mouthed but I ignore it.

"Yeah, sure. No problem. Make sure she ask her boyfriend first. I don't want to get punch on the face." Hyuk said and me and the girls laugh.

Then I said "Okay, call. Meet you tonight then."

"Okay. I'll pick you up at eight. Bye."

After hang up, Baekhyun said "You're not going."

"I am."

"No you are not."

"Yes I am. Sign, cop and seal. Okay. We are not going to talk about this." I said in a very firm voice.

Baekhyun let out an angry sigh and said "Why did he call you in the first place? He can call Eunji and Namjoo. But she choose to call you instated."

"Stop it Baekhyun. He must try to call them but their phone is in the room, charging and we were almost late for paper." I said.

"Damn I hate him. You are not going to any club with him. That's it."

"Baekhyun really. His our friend since primary school. I know him before I know you. So stop being so possessive and jealous over him."

"You're not going Bomi. I'm telling you."

"You're not my father, brother or husband."

"I'm your boyfriend, Bomi. And club. Really. I don't know you even go to club."

I let out a long sigh and said "Stop it Baekhyun. You're being too much. His my friend and that's all. Stop being jealous and possessive. I'm going and I don't bloody care whatever your saying."

Then I stand up and take my things. Eunji stop me and ask "Where are you going?"

"Dorm, to find a perfect clothes for tonight. Who know I might meet a hot and y guy? Maybe I can replace him." and walk away in anger.

I heard that Baekhyun shout "You're so not going Yoon Bomi if your thinking about doing that."

BAEKHYUN POV

"Dorm, to find a perfect clothes for tonight. Who know I might meet a hot and y guy? Maybe I can replace him" she said pointing at me and walk away.

I was in shock. Okay, now she is so not going. I shout "You're so not going Yoon Bomi if your thinking about doing that."

If she want to go, I'm coming with her.

"She's pissed." Ji Soo said.

"I know. You shouldn't be like that Baekhyun." Kai said.

"We are friends from primary school. And then the club is not even a club. Is karaoke. We call it club just for fun." Namjoo said.

"Baekhyun sunbae, I know your jealous, but try to control it. I know she's really mad now. All the best with coax her."

The club is not even a club. God, I screw up again.

"I screw up again didn't I." I said.

Everyone just nod and agree. "What should I do now?"

"Now you want to know how pissed she is. Try to call her. If she reject it, means she's really mad."

I take out my phone and tap on Bomi's name and call her. Just in two beep, she hang up. I try again and still the same.

"She's not picking up and keep on rejecting my call." I said.

"Means she's really mad." Namjoo said.

"What should I do?"

"It's all up to you now. All the best. Because a mad Bomi is a very dangerous Bomi."

I sigh. Then I start to think what I should do. Should I just follow her where she's going today like a stalker. Come on Baekhyun, try to think something.

BOMI POV

It's 7.30 now and it's my time to get ready. Eunji, Namjoo and Bomi already got ready. After taking my shower, I open my closet and take my black dress. It was a black loose crop top and black skinny jeans showing a bit of my waist. I take a look in the mirror and smile. I was happy. I let my hair wave freely and my natural makeup.

"Everyone ready." Eunji ask.

"Yes." I said.

"Okay, let's make a move. Hyuk is here." Eunji said.

We all nod. I take my handbag and white sneakers and wear it. Then we walk out to from our room.

In front of the hostel, we saw Hyuk was waiting for us with her black short and grey sweatshirt looking cute like always.

"Hey girls." Hyuk said once we stop in front of him.

"Hi." We all said. Then me, Namjoo and Eunji hug him because we miss him so much. Then Namjoo introduce Naeun to him.

"Hey Hyuk, meet Naeun, Son Naeun. And Naeun, this is Han Sang Hyuk."

The shake their hand and we headed to our 'club'

BAEKHYUN POV

I make up my mind and be a stalker. So right at 7.50, I was at the girl's hostel waiting for my girl to walk out. But hey, I'm not alone. Kai is with me. See not only me who is jealous and possessive, Kai is to, okay. I'm not alone. Well Ji Soo and Lay too.

When I saw her walk out, I was shock and my mouth was agape.

"What the hell is she wearing?" I murmured.

"Hey Baekie, sorry to say this but your girl look hot in that." Ji Soo said.

"Shut up Ji Soo before I punch you in the face."

"Ooo.. Someone is mad."

Then I look back at Bomi who was walking toward that guy. Damn, she's hot in that outfit. Then my anger came back when the guy hug her and his hand was on Bomi's bare waist.

"Hand off from my girl you ." I said.

"Cool man." Lay say and pat on my shoulder. Then I heard Kai said "If she hug my girl, I swear I chop his hand." It was slow. Very slow infect but I can heard it.

I look at him and raised my eyebrow. Then I just smile. I understand his feeling because Naeun was wearing her short sleeve white loose crop top and worn out boyfriend jeans.

Then I heard Ji Soo said to Lay "Damn dude. We are stuck in the middle of this two possessive boyfriend."

then Lay said "I don't mind. since I can see my Eunji. She look so beautiful even in just a simple white shirt and back jeans."

Then Ji Soo sigh. Everyone in the car chuckle.

Then the girls slide in the car. I was a bit relief that Bomi sit in the back.

We follow the car from behind but not to close. When we arrive at the karaoke place and follow her from behind and when they was done, I walk to the guy and said "We need a room. And can we have a room beside the girls that came just now." I said.

"We are sorry sir but the room beside them is taken. The only left is the room in front of them."

"Better." I said.

After paying we walk to the room. Well basically, only Ji Soo and Lay walk in the room. Me and Kai look through the door window and just making sure that they don't caught us.

Just then they start to sing. Then it was my girl and the other, including the , time to sing and the song that they choose is Run To You buy DJ DOC.

Then Bomi start to say using the mic "1..2...1..2..3..4.."

Then they start to sing and dance. (The dance is in the media. That's how I imagine they dancing.)

Damn, my girl really know how to dance and sing to. I was surprise that she have such a good voice.

"Damn my woman can dance and sing and she look hot." I heard Kai said.

I look at him and smirk.

He look at me and smile. then he said "What?"

"I didn't say anything." I said and then we focus back to the girls.

Then the song came to end. Then Namjoo said "Guys one more group song group song."

"Okay, call." Bomi said.

Then they choose the same artist but different song. This time they choose I'm A Guy Like This.

Then on after another song they sing and take turn. Then it was my girl turn and this time she sing with Namjoo and they choose Pick Me song. When the chorus came, everyone start to dance together. She was basically having fun and doubt that she even remember if she mad at me.

After almost an hour and half, they was about to walk out the room. Me and Kai run as fast as we can into our room and saw that my two jerk friend was singing as if there is no tomorrow.

After a few minutes, we walk out and follow them again to where there are going and it was at one of the cafe. They just sit there and talk. Me and my friends just plan to stay in the car. It's good that they sit near the window. Is easier for me to see. Then Ji Soo said "Guys are we really going to just sit inside the car?"

"Yup." Kai said.

"God, it's frustrating. I'm, going out to buy some coffee. I don't bloody care. Are you coming Lay."

"Yup."

Then they walk out the from the car and inside the same cafe where they are.

After an hour later, they walk out and we keep on following them. And at last he sent the girls back home.

They said bye and that jerk hug my girl again. When we were sure they walk in the hostel, I sent my friends to their house and drive back to my house.

When I lay down on my bed after changing, I take my phone and text Bomi.

ME TO BOMI

Goodnight beautiful. I miss you a lot. Sorry for being a jerk this afternoon. I love you so much Yoon Bomi. Xoxo.

A few minutes later, my phone beep saying that a text came. I took my phone and smile when I saw Bomi's name.

BOMI TO ME

I miss you to. I'm sorry to for losing my temper this evening. I love you so much to Byun Baekhyun. Let's go for a date 2morrow. Pick me up at 9. For now, go 2 sleep. Goodnight Mi Vida.

When I read the last word, I smile. She just call me Mi Vida. It mean My Life. God, I'm so happy. So I replay.

ME TO BOMI

I like the nickname you give me. Call me that start from now. I'll pick u up tomorrow. I love you so so much beautiful. Goodnight.

And place my phone and sleep with a big on my lips.