NINETEEN

My First & Last Love Season 3 (BAEKMI)

BOMI POV

I wake up sharp at 8 am to get ready for my date with Baekhyun. After taking a long and refreshing shower, I walk out wrap out whit my towel and then open my closet. It take a few minutes for me to choose the perfect clothes to wear. At last I pick two-piece dress. Black lace sleeveless top and white skirt. After I wore it, I take a look in the mirror and smile. I hope he’ll like it.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f6a426930644e374236554d5979513d3d2d3334313634303433362e313438643062343065393563303735303338393339343630363331362e6a7067

Then I tied my hair into a loose plait and let a few bangs wave on the side. I apply a simple make up. When I was about to apply my lipstick, my phone beep telling me that someone just text me. I place my lipstick down and take my phone, which was on the bed.

BAEKHYUN TO ME

Hey beautiful. I’m on my way. Hey, can you bring some clothes with you. Your PJ and clothes for tomorrow. I want you to sleep with me today. Is that okay with you.

I smile and reply.

ME TO BAEKHYUN

Your getting use with me sleeping with u. Baekhyun this is the third time okay. I’ll just bring my luggage then. You can just drop me to my house tomorrow. How’s that?

BAEKHYUN TO ME

Better. I’ll be there in 5 minutes. Wait for me.

I’ll reply okay and pull my luggage, which I already pack yesterday with the other. After saying goodbye to my friends and since Eunji and Naeun family have arrive, we walk down together after locking our dorm. I meet with Naeun family and said bye to her and well meet next semester. Then she went with her family. Saying hi to Eunji family.

When I was hugging Jongdea oppa, I heard someone clear his throat. I turn and saw Baekhyun was smiling but I can sense jealousy on his face and eyes.

 

BAEKHYUN POV

When I arrive at the hostel, I park my car and walk to where Bomi told me she was waiting Then I saw my girl there talking. Then I saw what she was wearing. Damn, she look hot. Extra hot. The she hug a guy. Who the hell is that guy and why is he hugging my girl? I walk near Bomi and clear my throat. They broke the hug and Bomi turn around. I try to put a smile on my face even the truth is I’m burning inside.

Bomi was about to say something when a pregnant girl came and said “Bomi how are you?”

“Oh, Dahye unnie. I’m fine. How are you?” Bomi said and hug the lady.

“I’m fine. Just a bit tired.”

“How’s the baby?” Bomi ask.

“His fine. Just he keep on kicking in the night and I barely can sleep.” Then she look at me and then look back at Bomi. “So who is this?”

“Oh, sorry. This is Baekhyun, Byun Baekhyun. And Baekhyun, this is Dahye unnie and Jongdea oppa, Dahye unnie husband, Eunji’s brother.”

Okay, his Eunji brother and his married. Fuh! I’m relief. I extend my hand and shake the lady hand and then Eunji’s brother.

“Hi. I’m Byun Baekhyun, Bomi’s boyfriend.”

They look shock and the lady said “Ahhh! Congratz Bomi.”

“Yeah, Congrats Bomi. At last our Bomi have a boyfriend. Minseok hyung must be happy when he heard this.”

I look at Bomi and she already start blushing and smile shyly. Then we ask permission to go. Bomi hug Eunji family, Eunji and Namjoo.

“Bye. Meet you for next sem. Say hi to Minseok oppa, Sunny unnie and the little prince for me.”

“Sure. Bye. See you. Don’t forget to call or text us.” Eunji said.

Bomi nod and then we walk away.

When we were in the car, I hold Bomi hand while driving and ask “So where do you want to go?”

“Anywhere will be fine. I don’t mind.”

“Okay. Then why don’t we stop by at one of the cafe and buy our coffee and have a walk in the park.”

“Okay. Call.”

Then I drive straight to the cafe where we always have our date. After buying mine and Bomi’s drink, I drive straight to the park. When we were walking while holding hand, I saw some guys, well most of them looking at Bomi and I don’t like it. Maybe the dress really make her look extra y and hot. I stop and Bomi look at me and frown. I take off my leather jacket and wear it on her. She frown and look at me as if asking why. Then I said “I don’t like the guys looking at you.”

Bomi just smile. Then we continue walking holding hand. Then we take a sit at one of the bench there facing a basketball court. Just when I was about to sit, the ball roll in front of us. I take the ball and score a point. The boys clap their hand and one of them came and said “Would you like to play with us.”

I was about to say no when Bomi said “Go. I’ll wait here.”

“Are you sure? It’s our date.”

She smile and said “I’m sure Mi Vida. Go. And you look hot when you play basketball.”

I smile and said “Okay then. Make sure no one flirt with you. If not, I’ll kill him.”

She laugh and said “Don’t worry. Now go. They all are waiting for you.”

Then I went to play basketball with the boys.

 

BOMI POV

When Baekhyun was playing basketball with the boys he look so smart and hot. I’m not lying because most of the girls was looking at him and I was jealous. Now I understand his feeling when he look at me with a boys or a boys checking me out.

While he was playing, he will look at me and sometime he wink and I will blush. Everything he do to me make my heart skip a bit and blush and I like this feeling. When he was still playing, someone sit beside me and I ignore it because my hot and handsome hunk is playing a basketball.

Then the person who was sitting beside me say “Hi.” And by the voice I know it’s a lady. I say hi and look at the lady with a smile. and when I saw who it was, my smile fade away and I was fill with anger, sad and I don’t know why but I felt scared. Then I stand up and look at Baekhyun.

“Baekhyun.” I call him. He look at me with a smile and like as if he sense something, his smile was wash out from his lips and worry start to appear in his face. He said bye to the boys in rush and run to me and said “Hey, what happen?” cupping my face.

“Let’s go back home. I don’t want to stay here anymore.”

“Okay. As you wish now. Let’s go.” He hold my hand and I hold his hand tightly.

When we was about to walk, the lady stop me.

“Bomi, aren’t you going to say hi to your mother. Don’t you miss your mother?”

I didn’t turn around and said “I don’t have a mother. My mother died the moment she left my father and went away with other guy and the moment she said that I was a mistake.” And pull Baekhyun with me. Tears was falling from my eyes but I wipe it away. When we was inside the car, Baekhyun pull me in his arm and caressed my back. Then he said “Cry beautiful. It’s not a harm to cry. So cry for how long you want. I will be here.”

Then I start to cry. And I cry out loud letting everything go. Being in Baekhyun arm make me feel safe and comfortable.

When I was done, we pull out from the hug and he wipe my tears.

“How do you feel now?” he ask.

“Better. Thank you.” Then I look at her shirt and gasp. Then he ask “What happen?”

“Your t-shirt. It’s wet with my tears and makeup. I’m sorry.”

He chuckle and said “Hey, it’s fine. As long as you okay and feel better. I don’t mind even if you wet my shirts with your tears and makeup all my shirt as long as you feel better.”

I smile and said “You’re so sweet. What did I do to have you?”

“Maybe for being beautiful, kind and hard working.”

I smile and blush. Then he said “Shall we go now.”

I nod and he start to drive away to his apartment. On the way to his apartment, my eyes felt heavy and the next thing I know, I felt asleep.

 

BAEKHYUN POV

I look at Bomi and saw her already sleeping. She must felt really tired by crying out loud. When I saw her worry and scared face earlier make me very worry. Then the lady who sit beside her say that she was her mother, make me understand why she was acting like that. I saw tears rolling on her cheek but she wipe it away as fast as she can.

That’s why the moment I step inside the car, I hug her and told her to cry. Hearing her crying like that make me worry and pain in my heart. How much did this girl suffer until she’s crying like this.

When she was done crying, we drive straight to my apartment. When we arrive at my apartment, I park my car. I slide out and walk to her side and open the door. I take her backpack, which contain her clothes and wear it on my shoulder. Unbuckle her sit belt and carry her bridal style in my arm and damn why is she so light. I can carry her like this forever. I walk toward the lift and press the button.

When I arrive at the my apartment, I place her in my room and her back on the couch in my room. Pull the duvet over her body until her shoulder. I kiss her forehead and walk out the room and past my time watching my favourite series.