FOUR

My First & Last Love Season 3 (BAEKMI)

BOMI POV

When I arrive there, I saw my friends, walk near them, and sit beside Eunji. When we were eating, someone whisper and we hear it. Then all of them look at me and said “Why are they talking about you?”

I was about to say something when suddenly there was one of our junior boy that kind of close with us came to our table and said “Noona you won’t believe what I saw today.”

Everyone frown and Naeun ask “What did you saw?”

“I saw the one and only Byun Baekhyun walk in the library for the first time.”

Everyone was shock. Namjoo, Eunji and Naeun mouth was half open because of shock while me who was drinking, chock myself and start coughing. Everyone move to look at me. Eunji who was sitting beside her ask “Bomi, are you okay?”

I wipe my mouth and nod. “Yeh I’m fine.”

Then Naeun ask the junior boy “Did you know why he went to the library?”

The boy shock her head and said “Nope. I don’t know. But I heard that he went to meet a girl.”

Again, I choked and start coughing. Everyone frown and look at Bomi again. This time Naeun ask “Unnie. Are you sure you’re okay?”

“Yeah! I’m fine. Don’t worry.”

Then they junior boy said that he need to go and went away. Just then a voice greet us.

“Hi ladies.” Everyone look at the voice and saw them. When I saw Baekhyun, face and my eyes meet with Baekhyun’s lips, I turn red and move her face quickly. What the hell is happeing to me. Namjoo saw my face and said “Bomi are you sure your fine. Your face is red.”

I look at Namjoo and nod. Then Naeun said “Baekhyun sunbae, I heard you went to library for the first time. Wow.”

Baekhyun just smile and nod. When Baekhyun friends heard it, they were shock and said “Really. Yah Byun Baekhyun. Are you okay? What happen to you? You never go to the library. Why did you go there?”

“I have something to do and clear a thing.” He said. Uh-Oh, this is not going to be good. Baekhyun, please don’t tell them.

“So who’s the girl that make you walk in the library.”

“You all know who she is. So why bother asking.” Baekhyun said nonchalantly.

I was shock with the answer and widen her eyes. Everyone eyes was at me now and then Eunji said “No wonder you were coughing when you heard it. It was you Bomi. His the one that kiss you.”

I bit her lips. Then she said “It was not important. So why would I talk about it. Shall we go now. Our class will start soon.”

Namjoo laugh and said “Yah! Yoon Bomi, our class will be starting in another one and half hour. You never go to class early.”

“Suit yourself then. I’m going. Meet you guys in the class later. Bye.” And walk away as fast I can. Trying to be free from that jerk.

“Bomi. Hold on a second. Listen first what I have to say.” Baekhyun said still running after me. I ignore him. Then he keep on calling me.

I stop and turn to look at him and blurt out “Shut up Baekhyun. Like really. Why are you messing with my life? Why are you disturbing me? What you really want? If you think that I’ll fall in love with you and fall on your leg just like other girls, then you’re wrong. I won’t. I’m here to learn and to prove that I can achieve my dream. I’m not even fit with you. I’m a poor girl who trying my best to finish my collage and help my family and you are a rich and spoil brat that like to messing around and never ever been serious in your life. Why are you doing this? Stop it already Baekhyun. I am unworthy for you. So please go and leave me alone. Aren’t you tired run after me? So please just leave me alone. Go and find other girl who worth for you. So please I’m begging you lea...” Without waiting to let me finish, Baekhyun pull me and shut my mouth by kiss my lips. I was in shock. When conscious, try to push Baekhyun away but he pull her closer leaving no gap at all between us.

When we broke the kiss, Baekhyun said in one of his y tone, “You talk too much.”

I was so mad and slap hard on Baekhyun. “That was my first kiss you stupid idiot crazy rich spoil rich brat.”

He smile when I said that. How can he smile after I slap her. I became more angry when I saw that smile and was about to slap him again but this time, Baekhyun was able to stop me. He pull me closer and kiss my on the lips again. I was in shock. Baekhyun broke the kiss and walk away with a smile on his face. I was so mad.

“YAH BYUN BAEKHYUN!” I slam my bag pack on the floor, run toward Baekhyun, jump on him and pull his hair. Namjoo, Eunji, Naeun, Kai and Ji Soo try to pull them away. The girls try to pull me away and the boys try to pull Baekhyun away. Everyone there was just looking.

When they able to pull Baekhyun and me away, I said “Don’t you ever dare to do that again. I swear I’ll kill you. I’ll do it Baekhyun.”

Baekhyun was in pain but he still smile looking at me. That stupid jerk. He still can smile. He walk near me and said “My girl is fierce and I like it. And your lips, I already claim it. So your mine.” Then he peck on my lips before run away.

I try to free herself from Namjoo and Eunji’s grip and said “Let me go. His going to be a dead meat.”

“Bomi, cool down. Everyone is watching.” Namjoo said.

“I don’t bloody care. I said let me go. I’ll kill him.” I growl.

BAEKHYUN POV

I saw Bomi and her best friends where there sitting and talking. So me, Kai Lay and Ji Soo walk near them.

“Hi ladies.” I and look at Bomi. They turn to look at us. When Bomi saw me, face and her eyes meet with my lips, she turn red and move her face quickly. I saw her red face and grin. She look so cute blushing. Then Naeun ask me “Baekhyun sunbae, I heard you went to library for the first time. Wow.”

I just smile and nod. When my friends heard it, they were shock and said “Really. Yah Byun Baekhyun. Are you okay? What happen to you? You never go to the library. Why did you go there?”

This guy I tell you. they will exaggerate.

“I have something to do and clear a thing.” I said.

“So who’s the girl that make you walk in the library.” Naeun ask again.

“You all know who she is. So why bother asking.” I said nonchalantly.

Everyone eyes was at Bomi now and then Eunji said to Bomi “No wonder you were coughing when you heard it. It was you Bomi. He was the guy who kiss you.”

I nod and smile proudly.

Bomi bit her lips. Then she said “It was not important. So why would I talk about it. Shall we go now. Our class will start soon.”

Namjoo laugh and said “Yah! Yoon Bomi, our class will be starting in another one and half hour. You never go to class early.”

“Suit yourself then. I’m going. Meet you guys in the class later. Bye.” And walk away. Damn I mess up again. I ask permission and run after Bomi.

“Bomi. Hold on a second. Listen first what I have to say.” I call her still running after her.

Bomi stop and turn to look at me and said “Shut up Baekhyun. Like really. Why are you messing with my life. Why are you disturbing me. What you really want. If you think that I’ll fall in love with you and fall on your leg just like other girl, then you’re wrong. I won’t. I’m here to learn and to prove that I can achieve my dream. I’m not even fit with you. I’m a poor girl who trying my best to finish my collage and help my family and you are a rich and spoil brat that like to messing around and never ever been serious in your life. Why are you doing this. Stop it already Baekhyun. I am unworthy for you. So please go and leave me alone. Aren’t you tired run after me. So please just leave me alone. Go and find other girl who worth for you. So please I’m begging you lea...” Without waiting to let Bomi finish, I pull her and shut by kiss her lips. Bomi was shock and try to push me away but I pull her closer leaving no gap at all between us. The whole time she was saying to me, I didn’t even focus at all. All I can see is her soft lips and thinking about how will it taste. And now here I am, kissing her and testing her lips. Damn she really have a soft and sweet lips.

When we broke the kiss, I said, “You talk too much.” huskily.

Bomi was so mad and slap hard on my face. Ouch! It hurts. “That was my first kiss you stupid idiot crazy rich guy.” She said angrily.

When I heard it, I smile. I was so damn happy. All the pain for Bomi slap went away. I was her first kiss. Just thinking about no one ever kiss her before make me so happy. When Bomi saw that smile on my face, she became more angry and was about to slap me again but this time, Iwas fat. I was able to stop her. I pull her and kiss her on the lips again. I don’t know why, but I just can’t get enough. I broke the kiss and walk away with a smile on his face. Namjoo was so mad.

“YAH BYUN BAEKHYUN!” shout and pull my hair from back. Our friends were trying to separated us.

When they able to pull me and Bomi away, Bomi said “Don’t you ever dare to do that again. I swear I’ll kill you. I’ll do it Baekhyun.”

I was in pain but he still smile looking at Bomi. I walk near Bomi and said “My girl is fierce and I like it. And your lips, I already claim it. So your mine.” Then I peck on Bomi before run away before Bomi able to hurt me more. Damn she’s strong.

AT NIGHT

“Hey dude, what are you doing here alone?” Kai said.

“Nothing. Just breathe fresh air. Why?” I said still smiling.

Kai smile and shook his head “Are you that happy?”

“Yes I am. I am damn happy Kai. The taught that how pure she is and the only guy that ever kiss her is me.” I said.

Kai chuckle and said “I know that feeling man. But whatever you did was wrong dude. It was her first and she must have a dream how the kiss will be. Not by someone stole just like that. I told you Baekie you need to take it slow.”

“I know. But she look so damn adorable when she was angry and when she was talking to me, I didn’t even give any attention to what she was saying. My only attention was on her lips and I can’t take it anymore. I won’t to taste those lips. So I just did it.” I honestly tell him.

Kai just laugh. “You really love her don’t you?”

“Very much man. I’ll do anything to make her mine. I’ll marry her if that she want.”

Kai was shock and said “Wow. You really are into her. Take it slow man.”

“I can’t Jongin. The taught of that I will lose her to other guy just scared me. She know I’m a freaking stupid playboy and no one want a playboy as a boyfriend. But she’s beautiful. I saw the guy that bump her earlier looking at her. Just thinking about that make me scared Kai. Imagine if Bomi was Naeun. What will you do?”

“If Bomi was Naeun, I swear I’ll kidnap her and never let her out from my house again.”

“See. You know what I feel. I feel like that to. At least Naeun is your girl now. While Bomi, she hates me more now. I just don’t know what to do anymore.”

“What if we help? Will you allow us.” A girl voice said.

We turn around and saw Namjoo, Naeun and Eunji. I frown and said “Sorry?”

“What if we help you? Look, I saw the sincere in your eyes when you ask for my help at the basketball court. But I wasn’t 100% sure about it. Because everyone know, you are the collage playboy. But I heard what you said to Kai Sunbae and I can see that you are serious and you really love her. So let us help you since we know her likes and dislikes.” Namjoo said.

My eyes sparkle and smile. “Are you sure? You will help me.”

“Yes since she deserve to be happy. But promise us you won’t break her heart. If you do, we will kill you.” Eunji said

“I won’t. I promise I won’t. Thank you Namjoo, Eunji and Naeun. Thank you so much.”

The girls only nod their head. Then Baekhyun ask “Why are you girls here? And where is Bomi?”

“We need to eat and Bomi said she’s not hungry. She crying in the room because of your stupid act.” Eunji said.

I bit her lips and rub the back of my neck. I really felt guilty. Then the girls said that they need to go and walk away.

I was happy when I drive back home. Bomi’s friends going to help me. knowing that they are on my side make me happy. Yoon Bomi, you are going to be mine soon.