TEN

My First & Last Love Season 3 (BAEKMI)

BOMI POV

I wake up because the smell of food. I stretch my body. Then I remember that we can’t cook in dorm so why is there a smell of food. I open my eyes and a white ceiling greet me. I look around and then it hit me. Damn, this is not my room. THIS IS NOT MY FREAKING ROOM. Where the hell I am? Then the thought of stranger take me to his home and me freak me out. I pick the duvet that was covering me and look under it and saw that I was still fully dress. I let out a relief sigh. Just then, I heard a doorknob open and look at the door and praying in my heart that that person won’t hurt me. When he walk in, I was startle. It’s Baekhyun. Then he said “Good, you’re awake.”

The I ask “What are you doing here?”

“Good morning to you too. Where would I be if not in my own house. You miss Yoon are in my room.”

I widen my eyes and ask “What am I doing here? What did you do to me?” while pulling the duvet closer to me.

“Well you fainted at the park. It’s good that it was me who saw you. And don’t worry. I didn’t do anything to you although I can do so many things to you because you can’t push me and you past out. Like totally gone in your dreamland. I just let you sleep. Don’t worry so much. Now stand up and brush your teeth. I prepare a toothbrush for you in the toilet. It's the blue colour one. Then we can have our breakfast. Then I can send you back to your dorm.”

“It’s okay. I just want to go home. I’m not hungry.” Then my stomach growling. I blush and bit my lips.

Baekhyun laugh and said “Yeah right, you’re not hungry. Breakfast first Bomi. You didn’t eat anything for almost a week. You little tummy there is asking for food. Don’t worry. After we finish our breakfast, I’ll send you back to your hostel, save and sound.”

I was about to say something when Baekhyun cut me and said “Forget it Bomi. You’re not going to let you walk out from my house until you eat your breakfast. So choose.”

I sigh and said “Fine. Now get out.”

“Why? It’s my room and I can be wherever I want to.”

“Please.” I appeal.

He smile and said “Fine.” And walk out from the room. Then I walk to the toilet and was startle. This rich guy toilet is bigger than my room. I can’t imagine how big his house is just by looking at his toilet. Then I brush my teeth and walk out and saw Baekhyun already sitting on the chair at the table waiting for me.

 

BAEKHYUN POV

I woke up early because Bomi’s alarm. I look at the clock on my phone, and it was seven in the morning. Why the hell is she waking up this early? I switch off the alarm and walk straight to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

Then I walk out and cook a simple dish. Thinking what Namjoo said that she didn’t have heavy food since last week, make me plan to cook rice. It’s good that mom teach me how to cook rice and simple dish. After letting the rice cook in the rice cooker, I open the fridge and find something that I can cook. I take out two eggs, the soup that my mom bought last evening and kimchi. I reheat the soup and start beating the eggs and cook egg roll. When I was done and satisfied. I walk back to my room where Bomi is sleeping. When I walk in I saw Bomi already sitting on the bed. She look shock looking at me.

“Good, you’re awake.” I said to her.

The she ask “What are you doing here?”

I chuckle and said, “Good morning to you too. Well I’m here because it’s my house.”

She look shock again and said, “What am I doing here? What did you do to me?” while pulling the duvet closer to her as if I will do something to her. I just smile.

“Well you fainted at the park. It’s good that it was me who saw you. And don’t worry. I didn’t do anything to you although I can do so many things to you because you can’t push me. I just let you sleep. Don’t worry so much. Now stand up and brush your teeth. I prepare a toothbrush for you in the toilet. Then we can have our breakfast. Then I can’t send you back to your dorm.”

“It’s okay. I just want to go home. I’m not hungry.” She said. Then her stomach growling. She felt shy. So cute.

I laugh and said “Yeah right, you’re not hungry. Breakfast first Bomi. You didn’t eat anything for almost a week. You little tummy there is asking for food. Don’t worry. After we finish our breakfast, I’ll send you back to your hostel.”

She was about to say no again but I stop her. “Forget it Bomi. You’re not going to let you walk out from my house until you eat your breakfast. So choose.”

I sigh and said “Fine. Now get out.”

Then I plan to play with her so I said “Why? It’s my room and I can be wherever I want to.”

“Please.” She appeal. She look cute.

He smile and said “Fine.” Then walk out the room.

After a few minute later, she walk out looking fresh. She walk toward the table and take a sit beside me and we start to eat. While we were eating, I plan to ask about the handkerchief.

“Bomi, can I ask you something?”

Bomi look at me and nod. Then I ask “I open your bag yesterday to take your phone so that I can text your friends so that they won’t worry. And I saw a handkerchief. Who's one is it? I don't look like yours.”

Bomi stop chewing for a second. Then she said “Someone.”

“Someone? Who? Your boyfriend.”

“No. Just someone that help me in the past. Why?”

“Did you meet him?” I ask as if I don’t know anything. I keep on trying to hold myself from telling her that it was me.

Bomi shook her head and said “I wanted to find her but I didn’t.”

“Why?”

“Because his from a rich family and I’m from a poor. I know that he help me just out of pity. So I don’t bother to find him. And something came up that make me stop finding him. Can we change the topic. I don’t want to talk about it.”

“He must be special since you bring it with you.”

She nod and said “Was. Not anymore. Can we change the topic. Like really. Please.”

I smile and nod. We’ll I was a bit disappointed when she said was and I’m not important to her anymore. Then we keep on eating in silent. After breakfast, I drive her to the hostel.

When we arrive, she tank me and was about to walk out from the car, but I stop her by grabbing her arm.

Bomi stop and look at me. I take a deep breath and said “I’m sorry because I force you before. But Bomi, can we at least be a friends now. At least that’s all I can do so that you won’t be mad at me anymore. I promise I won’t force you or stop you from being friends with anyone.”

It take some time before Bomi said “Okay. But you promise and I hope you will remember that.”

I smile and said “I will. Thank you. Thank you so much. But can I say something Bomi?”

“What is it?”

“Can you by any chance keep your distant with the guy you bump. The guy you keep on talking this past few weeks.”

“Bo Ram. Why?”

“Bomi, his not a good guy. I can feel it. Yes I’m jealous. I admit. But it’s not because of that. Is just that I can feel his a bad news.”

Bomi sigh and said “Baekhyun, you promise. If you keep on acting like this, it’s better if we just forget about being a friends.”

I didn’t know what to say anymore. So I surrender and said “Okay. Fine. I won’t do it anymore.”

Then she thanked me again and walk away.

 

BOMI POV

While we were eating our breakfast, he ask me about the handkerchief. So I just answer it calmly since it’s nothing to be secret about that.

After breakfast like he promise, he’ll send me to the hostel and he did. When I was about to walk out, he stop me by holding my arm. When he touch me, I felt electrify. My heart was beating fast just by his simple touch. Oh! What is happening to me?

I look at him. Then he said “I’m sorry because I force you before. But Bomi, can we at least be a friends now. At least that’s all I can do so that you won’t be mad at me anymore. I promise I won’t force you or stop you from being friends with anyone.”

I was startle with what he said. Should I believe him. Should I give him a chance. I smile and said “Okay. But you promise and I hope you will remember that.”

He smile happily and said “I will. Thank you. Thank you so much.”

Then he ask said “But can I say something Bomi?”

“What is it?”

“Can you by any chance keep your distant with the guy you bump. The guy you keep on talking this past few weeks.”

“Bo Ram. Why?”

“Bomi, his not a good guy. I can feel it. Yes I’m jealous. I admit. But it’s not because of that. Is just that I can feel his a bad news.”

I sigh. There he goes again. Few minutes ago he said he won’t force me or stop me from being friends with anyone and now his talking about it. So said “Baekhyun, you promise. If you keep on acting like this, it’s better if we just forget about being a friends.”

He sigh and said “Okay. Fine. I won’t do it anymore.”

Then I thanked him again and walk out from the car and into my dorm. For the whole walk to my dorm, I keep on thinking about Baekhyun. About how I feel when he touch me. Am I really in love with him. I even dream about him yesterday. Yoon Bomi, you need to figure it out soon that you love him or not.