TWENTY-THREE

My First & Last Love Season 3 (BAEKMI)

BOMI POV

Today is my big day. Well my, Namjoo and Eunji’s big day. At last I finish my college life and I’m free from assignments and test. Yes, I am graduating. Sorry to disappoint you if you guys think I’m getting married but no, I’m not. Baekhyun had ask me a few times but I will say a simple no and I’m relief that his fine with me. But what me love him more is that his determination and patient toward me. I really like to say yes in one of his proposal but I have to say no because at least I want to work first and make sure my family are in stable status. I told dad about me saying no to Baekhyun. He was disappointed first but then he said he understand with what I’ve been through.

After the graduation ceremony finish, I walk to Yu Jin and my dad and hug them tightly.

“Congratz daughter. I’m happy for you.”

“Thank you dad.”

“Congratz big sis. I’m happy for you too.”

Then Baekhyun walk toward us with a bear and said “Congratulation Beautiful.”

I take the bear and thanked him. He smile back. Then he whisper in my ear “Marry me?”

I turn to look at him and said “I’m sorry Baekhyun.”

He smile and said “It’s okay. I understand and kiss my temple.”

Then the Jung family came toward us. Then Mrs Jun, Eunji’s mother said “Congratulation Bomi.”

“Thank you aunty.” I said and. And then the other said to.

Then Baekhyun said “Let’s go and have lunch together. It’s on me.”

“Why don’t you go and bring Bomi. Me and Yu Jin need to go to the hospital for awhile.” Appa said.

Hospital. Why do he need to go to the hospital. Then I ask in concern “Hospital? Why appa? Your fine aren’t you? It’s you heart okay.”

Appa smile and said “I’m fine Bomi. I just need to take my medicine. Then I’m headed to home because I need to rest.”

“Are you sure appa? You’re not lying aren’t you.”

“No I’m not. I’m fine Bomi. Stop worrying. Don’t worry if something happen to me I’ll tell you.” Appa said.

Then I just nod. Then Baekhyun said “Then let me send you uncle.”

“It’s okay son. I bring my car with me. Yu Jin will drive.”

“Then I’m coming with both of you.” I said.

“No. You go and have date with Baekhyun. Me and Yu Jin will manage. Will see you tonight for dinner okay sweetheart.” Appa said.

I was heavy hearted but still let them go. Baekhyun hug me by the shoulder and said “Stop worrying beautiful. His going to be fine.”

“I hope so.” I said.

“Now shall we go and have lunch. What would you like to eat?” Baekhyun said.

I look at him and smile. Then I said “Treat your girlfriend beef.”

“Then beef it is. Let’s go.” Baekhyun said. I was in shock. Really. Did he know beef is damn expensive. Well his rich. He wouldn’t mind.

While we were having our lunch, we talk about random things. Well most of the talking was coming from Baekhyun while I was busy eating. Then he bring for a date at the park. Then I ask “Don’t you have to go work today?”

“Nope. I ask dad for an off. He know your graduating so he let me.”

I just nod. After the first meeting with his family, we met again few times later. The bound I have with them is special. I said sorry to Mrs. And Mr. Byun for rejecting their son’s proposal and surprisingly they understand me and said to take as long time as I can before saying yes. Mrs. Byun was being so supportive and she is like a mother to me.

Then he send be back home.

***

FEW MONTHS LATER.

I’m officially a teacher now. An high school teacher and I love it. I always want to be a teacher. Eunji and Namjoo work at the same place as me and we are happy for that. Naeun just finish her college years and now working in one of the biggest company in Korea. We are happy for her. She always dream to work there.

It’s been five month now I’ve been working here and I’m enjoying it.

Now I am doing  my work when suddenly Eunji told us that she’s getting married. Me and Namjoo was shock.

“What! Your getting married in one month. Are you sure or you’re just joking.” I said. Eunji getting married is something new. She never have boyfriend since I know her and she never date anyone before accept the guy she went out three day ago.

Wow she’s getting married earlier then me while I am still saying no to my sweet and caring Byun Baekhyun.

Then Namjoo ask about her and she told us everything. His name, age and how he really is. Deep inside my heart I was happy for her. After what happen to her in childhood, she never believe any guy before accept Baekhyun, Kai, Ji Soo, Lay and our classmate.

Then I realize something. She was glowing and they way she talk about this guy is like his special. Then I said “Owww. Our Eunji is in love.”

She look at me and said “No I’m not. It’s just that he’s different. His act toward women is different. He’s just different from other guy I know.”

Then Namjoo said “Yeah right. The way you tell us about him, the way you describe about him is like you started to fall for him. What’s his name? Tell us.”

“Park Chanyeol. He’s 25 years old.” She said with a smile.

I just smile back. I’m happy for her. Really am. Now Eunji is going to get married should I say yes to Baekhyun or should I just wait more. Then I figure it out that not now. I still need to take care of Appa and Yu Jin. I at least need to wait for Yu Jin to finish his college.

After my working hour, I drive to my home and change because I’m having date with Baekhyun today. It’s been few weeks now we didn’t meet and just talk in the phone. His been busy and I am too. He just came back from New York this morning and immediately call me and said that he need to see me. By listening to his voce I know something is wrong but I let it be and will wait if he want to tell me.

When I was done, I got a text from him.

BAEKHYUN TO ME

Hey beautiful, can you bring clothes with you for tomorrow. I want to sleep with you today. Please. I really need you by my side.

Okay, his acting weird. What the hell really happen? Then I text him with a simple okay and smiley face.

Then I take my backpack and pack my clothes for tomorrow and tonight. Then Baekhyun text me said that his here. I walk out from my room and said to my dad and Yu Jin “I won’t be back home tonight, okay. Take care and if anything happen, please call me.”

My dad and Yu Jin just nod their head. “Take care okay Bomi.” Appa said.

I smile nod and kiss both my two favourite guy cheek and walk out. Appa and Yu Jin know about me sleeping with Baekhyun and I told them that we just sleep not more than that. He understand since he use to do that with omma too and he believe me.

When I was walking out from the building entry, I saw Baekhyun leaning his back on the car and both of his hand in his in front pocket. He was wearing a res Supreme sweatshirt and worn out blue jeans. Like always he look so damn cute and hot in the sometime. When he saw me, he stand up and smile at me. I walk near him and hug him.

“I miss you.” I said.

“I miss you more beautiful.” He said and hug me tightly.

Then we broke the hug, take my backpack from me and he open the car door for me. I smile and thanked him. He place my back in the back sit and then walk to his side and slide in. Then he press the gas and drive away. I for the whole ride, he hold my and drawing a random shape on my knuckle with his thumb. I look at him and saw his face was like thinking something. As if he was worry about something. But I let it slide away. Like I say I’ll heard if he want to tell me. He brought me to one of our favourite and first date cafe.

When we settle down and ordered, we talk. I told him that Eunji is getting married and when I told him that, he ask me if I’m ready and like always I’ll apologize and say nod. I feel bad for that and until one level I thought that I’m really selfish. I only think about me and never about him. But what can I do, my dad and Yu Jin is my priority. Am I bad girlfriend? He said he love me and will take care of my family just like his but I still say no. And now I’m feeling scared that he might get feed up with me and leave me alone. Well if he do that, I deserve it. How long will he wait until I say yes? He still have his needs. It will break my heart but I deserve it.

“Hey, Beautiful. Are you listening?” Baekhyun said waking me up from my thought.

“Huh? Sorry I was thinking about something. What did you say?”

“I’m asking when is Eunji getting married?”

“In one month.” I said.

He just nod and we continue our chat while eating.

Then we went for their date at one of our favourite park, which was near Baekhyun apartment. While we were walking along the park, Baekhyun was holding my hand and looking at me as if it’s going to be our last date together. This scared me more. But the way he look at me is as if I’m the one who’s going to leave him, which that will never happen.

After taking a long walk, we went back home, after placing my bag on one of the couch, he sit beside me and continue holding my hand. I felt really weird. What the hell is happening to him. Enough with all of this. So I brave myself, cupped his cheek and ask him “Love, what happen? Is there something troubling you.”

“What? Why are you saying like that?” he ask with a frown on his forehead.

“Because for the whole date you keep quiet and just answer when you need to. Which that is so not you. Then the way you hold my hand and look at me as if I’m going to leave you. What happen Baekhyun? Did something happen to you or your just stress with works.”

“You know me so well Beautiful.” Baekhyun said while placing his hand on mine and pull it to kiss my palm and hold it tightly. Then he take a deep breath with his eyes close. When he open his eyes and our eyes meet. And I can see the guilty feel in his eyes. I have a bad feeling about this. Why do I feel like I’m not going to like whatever is going to come out from his mouth. And it did. I was hurt.

“I’m sorry Bomi. I’m really sorry. I did something wrong and bad when I was in New York. After our work was done, my co-worker invite me to go to one of the club there. I said no but they instead so I say yes. My plan was one glass and I was done but I take more than one glass and I was a bit tipsy. So I saw one of the girl there as you and kiss her.” Then he close his eyes before continue “Well it was more like a make out session. But I pull back when I realize that the girl was not you because why would you be there and wearing that type of so y dress and I just end a call with you few minutes ago. I’m sorry. I know I’m in guilt.”

I was shock. Really shock. I pull my hand from his and clutch my hand into a ball and close my eyes to swollen everything he said. I’m mad and damn angry but deep in my heart I didn’t want to put the blame on him. Because I can look how guilty he feels and everything that he have done was not his mistake all in all. He was tipsy and he saw that girl as me that’s why he start kissing that girl. He taught he kiss me.

For me became very quiet must have worry him because he start to say “Bomi, please say something. Don’t be quiet. Hit me. slap me. curse me. Do anything but don’t be quiet.”

I wanted to forgive him. But I need to confirm something before I forgive him. I open my eyes look at him in his eyes and ask “Did you sleep with her Baekhyun? Look in my eyes and tell me the truth. Did you by any chance sleep with her, Baekhyun.”

He look shock and shook his head. “No I didn’t Bomi. I will never sleep with other girl beside you. I break the kiss before it even become serious.”

I felt really relief. Not because he told me he didn’t sleep with her but I know his telling the truth. I look at him and smile “I forgive you Baekhyun. I know is stupid to forgive you just like that because what you did deserve a very good punishment. But I’m not going to be y and be mad at you just because you already you did a mistake. The fact that you told me about this, which you can just keep it as a secret from me, it’s more than enough for me to forgive you. I love you so damn much Baekhyun. When I said that it true and it came from deep in my heart. I don’t care if you want to think like other, which  I’m a typical like my mother who just can forgive you easily because of money, which is so damn not true. But the guilt and the truth you told me make me forgive you. It’s a lie if I’m not mad. I am. But what’s the point of being mad at you if it’s just going to make you and me suffer and miss each other.”

I can see the tense in his face fade away and a relief smile appear on his face. He pull me in his arm and I instantly hug her by his waist. Then he said “I know you’re special in some way. I love you Bomi. So damn much. Hearing you forgive me just like that make me love you more. But Bomi, promise me you won’t think you are like you mother anymore because I know you are not. If you are like your mother, you won’t hit me when I kiss your lips or be mad at me when I sit in front of you for the first time.”

I laugh. “I promise you that if you promise you won’t do the same stupid mistake again.”

“I promise.” He said and I smile against his chest.

Then we pull away from the hug and he kiss me. It was soft and tender kiss. When he break the kiss, he pull me back in his hug and said “I love you so much Byun Bomi.”

I smile and said “It’s Yoon. Yoon Bomi. Not Byun. I don’t remember saying yes in any of your proposal.”

“I know. I just like that sound. Byun Bomi. Don’t worry. You will say yes one day and I have fate in that.”

Then I stand up, walk into his room, take a shower and change into my PJ. Then walk back out and sit beside Baekhyun where I sit before. Then we just cuddle, watch some series, talk about random thing and then we plan to go to sleep.

We lie down on the bed. He pull the duvet and cover me and him. Pull me closer to him until my back was touch really close the his chest. I really like this feeling. Damn I love being in his arm. I really love it and if I can, I don’t want him to let me go. Then I heard him whisper “I love you soon to be Byun Bomi. So damn much.”

I smile hearing that. The truth is, I like that sound. Then I said “I love you to Byun Baekhyun.”

 

BAEKHYUN POV

I feel so relief and happy when she said she forgive me. I was beyond happy. Damn I love this girl so much and I won’t leave her. I know I deserve her cold shoulder which most of the girlfriend out there will treat their boyfriend but when she said she forgive me I smile. I know she was different from some of other girls out there. Now my focus is to make her believe she is not like her mother, which I’ve been trying to do since we were official and to make her say yes for marrying me. I know she will and she just need a time because I can see in her eyes that she still don’t believe in herself and still think that some of her part in her heart is like her mother which my job is to get that stupid thing get rid from her heart.

I pull her closer to me and said “I love you soon to be Byun Bomi. So damn much.” Byun Bomi. Damn I love that sound so much.

Then she said “I love you too Byun Baekhyun.”

I smile. . I need to do something to make her say yes. I really want her to Mrs. Byun. Not other Mrs. Byun but my Mrs. Byun and only my Mrs. Byun.