ELEVEN

My First & Last Love Season 3 (BAEKMI)

BOMI POV

Since that day, like he promise, he didn't force me and just be my friends. It’s still awkward for me but I manage it. But I realize something in his eyes. The love for me. The way he look at me is not the same way she look at other girls. It’s different and I like it. Then when he saw me talking to Bo Ram and he look damn jealous. I love it. I love it so much. I really like to make him jealous because he look so cute. Sometime I’ll just try to be near Bo Ram when Baekhyun is there just to make him jealous.

But there’s not only love but I can see sympathy in his eyes. Why? Does he already know my past? No it can’t be.

. I bought my diary with me that night. Did he read it? I don’t think so. If he did, he will ask me so many question about it. Or he will hate me. I don’t think so. I shook my head and try to forget about it.

Then Namjoo came and said “Bomi look what I found.” Then give me the flyer.

“What?" And took it.

It was a dance competition. Eunji and Naeun look at it and Eunji said “Hey Bomi. It good. You love to dance.”

“I love to but I’m not sure. You know I have scopophobia. I hate to be infront of so many people and the attention. I don’t think it’s a good idea. Anyhow, the term and condition is that it must be a couple and I don’t have anyone to dance with.”

“Bomi you need to be brave now how long you’re going to be like this. About partner why don’t you ask Lay sunbae. I heard that his really good in dancing.” Namjoo said.

“I don’t know guys. I’ll just think about it first.”

They smile and nod.

When I was walking in the hall, someone call me. I stop and look at the person and it was Bo Ram. He came near and said hi and I hi back.

Then he saw the flyer on my file and said “Hey, so are you registering it.”

“I don’t know. I’m not sure. Well I have scopophobia.”

“Scopophobia? What is that?”

“A fear of being the attention.”

“Oh. I wanted to apply it and ask you to be my partner. Since you can’t then I’ll forget about it.”

“Sorry.”

“It’s okay.” He said.

Then I remember my dad, Yu Jin and my friends once said “how long you will stay in your past and remember what happen. Try to be a normal person and teenager and live my life. Do what you love.”

I smile and stop Bo Ram.

“Hey Bo Ram. Is your offer to make me your partner still open.”

“Yeah. Why?”

“Well let’s do it. I want to do it. Let’s register our name as partner.”

“Really? YES! Let’s go.”

Then we register our name. And since that day, we been practicing.

***

Today is Saturday and me, Namjoo, Eunji and Naeun to loosen up and have some fun. So we got ready and walk to the dancing room to dance. This what we always do just as our time past. It’s good that we like to dance.

The first song we dance was our favorite jamming and dancing song. It’s I Got A Boy by Girls Generation. Once the song is on, we dance and have fun.

Then we continue with second song and it was Stronger by Kelly Clarkson. Then we start to sing.

The first line it was me sings it. Then it was Eunji. Then when the course came we all sings like it was our last day to live. Well we are always like that. We will just enjoy and forget about everything that stress us and just have fun.

When we are tired, we lie down on the floor and start talking. Then Namjoo said “Guys I got to go now. I have a date with Tao.”

“So you really are serious with him?” Eunji said.

“His a good guy. Not like what people always say. I don’t see any bad in him.”

“Really? Your just blind with his love that’s why. Anyway good luck for your date.” I said. Well the truth is I don’t really like Tao. I never like him. When I heard Namjoo said that Tao ask her for a date, I wasn’t happy. I just don’t trust him.

Like you trust Baekhyun. My heart said.

Shut up. My mind said.

Why am I thinking about him. I don’t trust him too. I forget about it and look back at them.

Then Naeun said “I have to go to. Kai want to meet me today.”

Me and Eunji laugh and said “Go. Have fun.”

Then they say bye to me and Eunji and walk away. And left only me and Eunji.

“So what should we do now?” Eunji ask.

“I don’t know. What you have on your mind?”

“How about another song and dance.”

“I like.” And like Eunji said, we play another fun song and dance. Well this time we dance funnily.

 

BAEKHYUN POV

Me, Ji Soo, Lay and Kai was on our way to the dancing room just to talk and play. Well sometime we will dance. When we were on our way to the dancing room, we heard a songs and laugh. Just by the laugh I know who it is. I look at them and they look at me. I know because Kai recognize Naeun laugh. So we walk to the room where the song is, and open it just slightly and have a peek. and we are right. It was them. Our plan to go to the dancing room to dance were cancel and we just sit there and look at them dancing. Well I was just looking at my Bomi.

Then they stop dancing and lie down. Just then Namjoo and Naeun said they were going out. Kai look at his watch and said “Oh god! I totally forget about it. Guy I have to go. Then he run as fast as he can to his car. We who were there sitting, get up as fast as we can and hide in the next room so that we won’t get caught.

Then after how many hours, I felt boring staying there alone since Lay and Ji Soo already gone. I walk out the room and went to the room where Bomi was since I saw her reflection in the mirror, dancing. So I look at her by the door.

 

BOMI POV

After Eunji said he was going because his family is here to take her for a dinner, I left alone in the room. Just then I feel like someone is at the door. I turn to look at saw Bo Ram there smiling. He have a sweet smile but not as sweet as Baekhyun.

Baekhyun! Hell. Why am I comparing him with Baekhyun. Bomi, you really need to stop this.

Then I said “Hey, what are you doing here?”

“I was on my way to the other dancing room to practice and I saw you here. So I thought why don’t say hello. So hello.”

I smile and said “Hi. Practice huh? Alone?”

“Yeah. I didn’t want to disturb you today since it’s Saturday.”

“Hey, I wouldn’t mind.”

Then he said “Since you are here, Let’s practice than. If you are free.”

“Yeah sure. Since I’m going to be alone in the dorm anyway.”

Then we play our song that we going to perform and start dancing.

 

BAEKHYUN POV

When I look in the room, I was disappointed, sad and jealous. She wasn’t dancing alone, but with the guy that I hate. You know what funny. It’s been weeks she’s been talking to that guy but I still don’t know his name. I know his in the same class with me but I don’t bother to know his name especially his taking my Bomi away from me. I hate him. I hate him so much.

I know she register her name in the dance competition, but I didn’t know she register with him. Since I was so upset, I leave them alone and walk away.

 

BOMI POV

After the dance, he didn’t let me go like always. I smile awkwardly and said “Bo Ram, I think you can let me go now.” Pushing his arm around my waist. But he was stronger.

Suddenly, I felt something not good going to happen. Just then he pull me closer to his body, move closer to my face and about to kiss me, but I quickly turn my face away so his lips kiss my cheek.

“Let me kiss you Bomi.” Bo Ram said.

“What the hell are you saying Bo Ram? The happen to you?” I said and pushing his arm and chest to make me free from him but his just so strong.

“Why? Because I’m not Baekhyun. I’m not a rich guy.”

I frown and shook my head and said “What is that to do with that? What the hell are you talking about?”

“Then kiss me Bomi. Prove it that you don’t mind kissing me. Well I heard you are a gold digger. Well I’m rich to. So you won’t mind isn’t it since you kiss all the rich boy and date them.”

I got mad and slap him. Then he look at me and I saw anger in his face. He was mad because I slap him. Well he deserve it. I try to walk away from him but he was faster. He pull my arm and slam me on the wall and force to kiss me. While he pull me, I sprain my foot and it hurt a lot. I struggle in his arm by pushing chest and arm while my eyes shut and moving my head left to right to make not to kiss me. I shout and appeal to make him stop but he seem just like he didn’t heard it.

Just then I felt like someone pull him away from me. I open my eyes when I heard someone wince in pain. I saw Baekhyun was there punching him.

 

BAEKHYUN POV

I didn't walk so far from where Bomi was practicing, I heard Bomi shouting and asking for my help. I turn around and run back to the room. When I slam the door open and walk in and saw the guy was forcing to kiss Bomi and Bomi was trying to push him.

I got so angry, I pull his collar from back, turn him around and punch his face. Then I pull by his collar again and slam his back at the wall and said “What the hell do you think you were doing to her. Didn’t you hear she said no.”

“Wow! The playboy is angry because I was about to kiss his girl. Well listen to this, I didn’t just about to kiss her but I already touch her more then you.”

I got so mad and punch him more and more and said “What the hell do you want from her?”

“Revenge. Not to her but you.”

“What did I do?” I said firmly.

“You take my girlfriend away from me.”

“I might be a playboy but I don’t go and snatch other guy’s man. If your girl left you and came to me it’s not my fault it’s you girl fault. Now you better get the hell out of here before your dead in my hand. And don’t ever think to come in front of me or Bomi. If I saw you near her, I’ll kill you with my bare hand. I swear I’ll do it.” And let him go. He wipe his blood at the end of his lips and walk away from the room.

I walk to Bomi who was already crying hugging his leg. I pull her in my arm and try to cool her down.

Then she said “I’m sorry. I should listen to you in the first place.”

“Hey, don’t be. It’s not your fault. You didn’t know how he was.”

“I’m sorry. I’m really am.” She keep on apologizing again and again.

I rock her in my arm and said soothing word to cool her down. When she calm down, we broke the hug and I cupped her face and wipe the stray tears with my thumb.

“Are you okay now?” I ask just to make sure.

She nod and said “Yeah I am. Thank you.” without looking at me. I know he must feel shy because his cheek is red.

Then she try to stand up but fail. She fall down again and hissed in pain. I was worry and ask “Bomi, are you okay? What happen?”

“I don’t know. But my leg hurts.” Bomi said.

I look at the leg that she told me that was in pain and have a look at it. Then I said “You sprain your leg. You just wait here.

I pack her things and then pick her up. Bomi was in shock and said “Baekhyun, it....its fine. I can walk.”

“Your leg look bad. Just stay. I don’t think you can walk.”

Bomi just nod and I walk to my car and send her until her dorm.

When she was about to walk out the car, I stop her. I walk out from the car and walk to her side and pick her up and walk in her hostel. Everyone was looking at I know she felt shy because she hide her face under the my neck.

When I arrive at her dorm, I knock the door and Namjoo open it. She was in shock. “Baekhyun sunbae.”

I smile and walk in the dorm and ask “Where is her bed?”

Namjoo point it and Bomi on her bed. I put her beg on the floor, kiss her forehead. Then she pull my arm and kiss my cheek. I try to control my smile and walk out the dorm.

Just after the door close, I couldn’t stand it anymore and shout “YES!” Everyone look at me the moment I shout yes and throw my fist in the air but I just don’t mind. Who cares if the girl you love kiss you.

 

BOMI POV

I felt an arm hugging me and I know it was Baekhyun. I apologize to him repeatedly. I felt guilty. I really thought that Bo ram was a good man. When He hug me tightly and caressing me, I felt save. I actually felt same in his arm. I didn’t him to let go of me and I don’t want to let go of him but I have to. When we broke our hug, he cupped my face and said if I’m fine. I nod and said that I was fine and thanked him.

Then I was about to stand up but I couldn’t. Then Baekhyun said that I sprain my leg. Without expecting it, he pick me up. I was shock and said that I was fine but he didn’t let it be and said that my leg is bad.

For all the way to his car, I look at her and adore his perfect and cute face. When we arrive at the hostel, he try to stop me and pick me up and walk all the way to my dorm. I felt shy when everyone was watching at us.

I can see Namjoo shock face when she open the door for us. After placing me on my bed, he kiss my forehead and try to walk away but I stop him and kiss him cheek a blush.

When he walk out, we heard a loud yes from outside. All of us laugh and Eunji said “Someone is so happy.” pointing at the door.

Then they walk at me and Namjoo said “What was that Bomi? You kiss him. What happen? Why did he carry you until here?”

Then everyone hug me and said “Congratulation Bomi. At last you kiss someone. So tell us what happen?” Eunji said.

Then I told him everything.

“So do you love him?” Naeun ask out of nowhere

“I don’t know.”

Then Eunji said “Then Bomi, you need to figure it out fast. But by the way I look at you and the way you act, I think you are in love with him.”

“I just don’t know yet guys. I still need time to think and he is from a rich family is just making it worst.”

“Why? Because you past? Forget about it Bomi. If you keep on thinking about it, it will just make it worst. You need to live your life. You won’t even meet them anymore.” Namjoo said.

I sigh and said “Just let me think about it?”

They nod and Naeun said “Okay unnie. Take your time. We will always be here to support you.”

I smile and walk straight to the bathroom after placing my bag on my chair.