THIRTY TWO

My First & Last Love Season 3 (BAEKMI)

BOMI POV

The next day, once I wake up, I smile. Look at my finger and saw the ring that Baekhyun bought for me and slid it in my finger last night. It was .

God, I’m engage to Baekhyun. The boy that I use to curse, hit, and calls him playboy. I can’t believe it.

I move my blanket and walk straight to the bathroom to freshen up. Once I was done and change into my attire, my phone beep. I take a look at it was from Baekhyun.

BAEKHYUN TO ME

Good morning my fiancée. I hope you will have a good day. I love you can’t wait to marry you. And mom and dad want to meet us today for dinner and they said to bring your appa and Yu Jin.

I smile. Fiancée. It sound so new and I like it.

ME TO BAEKHYUN

Okay. I’ll tell appa and Yu Jin about this. See you tonight. Love you to.

I walk out and have my breakfast with appa and Yu Jin. Then I told them that Baekhyun parents want to meet. Then I drive straight to school.

Once I arrive at school, I saw Namjoo and Eunji already arrive. Then Namjoo ask “Someone look different. What happen?”

I smile at them. Does it really show that I’m happy? Once I take a sit, I told them.

“Guys, I’m getting married. I said yes to Baekhyun.”

“WHAT!” Both of them said together. They laugh in shock and Eunji said “We’re happy for. Finally. So when are you getting married?”

“I don’t know yet. My family is going to meet his parents today. But BAekhyun said if can he want it to happen sooner.”

“I thought so. His been waiting for you like 2 years if I’m not mistaken.”

“It’s 1 and half okay.” I said.

“Anyway. We are happy for you.” Namjoo said.

“Thank you guys.” Then we continue doing our work.

***

That I night I got ready. Once every one of us are ready, we drive to the Baekhyun’s parents house.

At the dinner we talk a lot. I was surprise because appa and Yu Jin was instantly became friend with Baekhyun parents. While we were talking, Baekhyun dad said “So now you need to use to call us dad and mom just like Baekhyun call us. No more aunty or uncle.”

“I will try.” I said and smile.

Then appa said “Same goes to you Baekhyun. You need to call me appa now. Not uncle.”

“I will. You don’t know how long I waited to call you appa.” He said.

Everyone laugh. Then Baekhyun dad said “I know your happy, but control your happiness son.” Make everyone of us laugh.

Then Baekhyun mom ask “So when are you planning to get married?”

“As soon as possible mom. If I can, I would love to marry her tomorrow.”

I was in shock and the other just laugh.

“You’re just like your father. Did you know that?”

“What? I’m just happy.” Baekhyun said nonchalantly.

Baekhyun mom just shook her head. After the dinner, have a sit and start talking and discuss about the date of our wedding. In the end, we plan to get married in a month because Baekhyun said he can wait for more than a month. That’s the longest he can wait. His planning was to get married in two week. I don’t know what will happen if his mom and dad didn’t scold him and force him to give me time for a month.

***

Days and weeks past by and it only left a day before our wedding day. Everything is done. Only left thing left is for the day to come. Namjoo, Eunji and Naeun help a lot in choosing my wedding dress.

I don’t know why suddenly I felt really scared and nervous. Since I can take it anymore the nervousness, I call Eunji, Namjoo and Naeun and make it connection call.

“Hey, sup.” Namjoo said.

“Hey, Bomi. Why are you calling this late at night? Is everything okay?” This time Eunji said it.

“Hi Bomi unnie.” Naeun.

“Hey guys. I have something to tell you guys.”

“What is it?” Naeun ask.

I sigh and said “I don’t know why but suddenly I felt really scared and nervous for this wedding. I suddenly am having a second thought.”

“What? Why?” Eunji ask.

“I don’t know. I’m just scared. Will I be able to be a good wife to Baekhyun? What if I’m not like what he expected? Because lot of people say it’s different when we date and once we married. I what should I do. Should I cancel the wedding?”

Naeun and Eunji laugh and said “What? No. Don’t.”

Then Eunji said “Babe, I know this feeling. Its wedding jitters. I’ve this to the day before I marry Chanyeol. I nervous about my own ability to be a wife, anxious that Chanyeol can't be the spouse I need or maybe I wasn’t the spouse that Chanyeol need. It happens. It’s normal. Ask Neaun, she must have it to.”

“Eunji unnie is right. I did feel it to. I was like am I doing a right thing about marrying Kai after running away from my own marriage. Even I know my appa and omma will be mad at me and hate me, will I still be happy with Kai after marry him. And look, we are happy even if it’s just a court wedding. I bet Eunji unnie is happy to.”

“Well, I am. Look Bomi, you need to cool down. Everything’s going to be okay.” Eunji said.

“It weird that our Bomi is saying this, guys. Bomi remember two days after we came back from Jeju, I told you that Kyungsoo propose me and you said that I really need to just agree because he’ll take care of me and love me.”

“Yes, I remember.”

“I’m going to say the same thing to you Bomi. Baekhyun is a nice and lovely guy. You know that. I know that and everybody who knows him knows that. That guy wait for you for the whole 7 years after he meet you. He even propose to you for the first time last 1 or 2 years ago. And that guy is still waiting for you until now. Babe, he is like so deeply in love with because he waits for that long. And I know you love him to. Then why are you suddenly thinking like that. You guys know each other for more than 1 or 2 years. Isn’t it? So he basically knows about and you know about him.” Namjoo explain.

“I agree with Namjoo, Bomi. When you guys are married, both of you will fight. Sometime, it will just be about a simple or small matter. It always happens with me and Chanyeol. But hey, that’s what marriage couple do. The fight and then they make up. And then the fight again and make up again. And this thing will go on. But hey that’s the key of happiness in a marriage. Believe me; everything’s going to be fine. It’s just a wedding jitter. It’ll go away once you see him infront of you, smiling at how beautiful you look.”

“Cool down okay Bomi unnie. Stop being scared. It’s your happy moment where you will remember for the rest of your life and you will tell you kids.” Naeun said.

I smile. They are right. It might be just wedding jitters. I’m so glad I have friends like them and ask for their opinionated.

“Maybe your right. Thanks guys. I really appreciate it.”

“No problem Bomi. We will always be here for you.” Namjoo said.

Then we said our bye and hang up. I lay down on the bed and just hope that everything going to be okay tomorrow.

 

BAEKHYUN POV

It’s the day. Finally. The day that I’ve been waiting for since I meet Bomi 7 years ago. I still can’t believe that day have come and I’m going to marry the lover of my life, Yoon Bomi. I really can’t wait for her to be Mrs. Byun Bomi.

I stretch by body, move the duvet and stand up and walk straight to the bathroom to take a bath. A very long and refreshing bath.

Once I was done, I change into casual outfit and then drive straight to the wedding hall since my suit will be there. Once I arrive, I park my car and walk in the hall into my changing room.

Once I arrive at my room, I walk in and saw my family was there. Mom instantly told me to get change into my suit since the guest will arrive soon.

I got change and did my hair, I walk out from the room and join my parents to greet the guest. I was nervous but I was happy more. I’m just eager to make Bomi my wife.

When it was time, the wedding planner told me to wait at the altar since Bomi is on her way.

Now I really start to feel nervous. I clasped my hands and blow it. Suddenly my hand was so cold. Then the door open and I place my hand on my side and look at the main door.

There she is. The girl that I really love and promise to love and take care of her for the rest of my life. She look so beautiful in her strapless peplum wedding dress and her veil that was pin on her hair simple side swept bun walking with her dad and Yu Jin at each side. 

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4e35345175755575452d526233673d3d2d3335333335343930312e313439353934333531643263653862383635323131303434393133312e6a7067    

She look like an angel and breathtaking. She look at me with her usual sweet smile that always make my heart melt. I smile back. I really can’t take my eyes away from her.

Once she was infront of me, his dad place her hand on mine and said “Promise me to take care of her and make her happy.”

“Promise and always.” I said. Then he hug and tap my back and take a sit at the place that was specially for him.

“You look lovely and breathtaking, beautiful.” I said and she blush.

“You look dashing and good looking to, handsome.” Bomi said.

Then we face the priest and the wedding ceremony start.

 

BOMI POV

Damn I was so nervous today but until I start to walk into the wedding hall and saw my handsome and dashing looking soon to be husband. He look so damn hot in his three piece dark grey suit with a white shirt and match it up with black tie. Her hair was comb to the side. I look at him and saw how happy he was. So I just smile and he smile back. Then I look at my both side and look at my appa and younger brother. Two man that I love the most before Baekhyun came in my life. I can see that appa was about to cry but he was controlling it and same goes to Yu Jin.

“I love both of you so much and I’m gonna miss you guys.” I said looking at both of them. All the memories that I create with both of then start to appear in my mind like a video since I was young until now. Tears was about to fall but I try to control it so they won’t fall.

“We love you to noona and miss you too.”Yu Jin said.

“Now my princess, don’t cry. The guy that will love you and make you happy is waiting for you.” Appa said.

Once we arrive at the altar, appa hug me and kiss my forehead and said “I love you so much. Be happy princess.”

I smile and nod “I will appa.”

Then he said something to Baekhyun and give him a light hug.

Then she told me how beautiful and breathtaking I look and I told him that he look dashing to.

Then the wedding start.

Then the priest said “The bride and groom will say their vows. Please follow me. The groom will start first.”

Taking the ring from Ji Soo, Baekhyun take a deep breath and let it out slowly and hold my hand tightly.

“With this ring, I say your name,” the priest say.

“With this ring, I Byun Baekhyun,”

“Take you, say the bride name.”

“take you, Yoon Bomi, to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part.” Baekhyun said following the priest and slide the ring on my right ring finger.

“Now the bride, follow me.” The priest.

I take the wedding ring from Namjoo and follow the priest “With this ring, I Yoon Bomi, take you, Byun Baekhyun, to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part.” I said following the priest and slide the ring on Baekhyun right ring finger.

“Now, I pronouns you husband and wife. You may ki-”

Baekhyun did wait for the priest to finish his word. He pull me and kiss me with full of love. Both of us smile while kissing. We can hear the guest clap their hands and cheering for us.

We pull away and smile.

“I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Byun.”

 

BAEKHYUN POV

Listening to that just make me happy and smile from ear to ear. Mrs. Byun. I’ve been waiting to hear that.

We were walking to the wedding ceremony hall where the party will be take part. While we were walking, I hold her hand tightly as if she’s going to leave me. I kiss her temple and said “At last your officially mine, Mrs. Byun.”

Bomi look at me and smile. I can see in her eyes that she’s happy to. “Yes I am. I’m all yours now. Are you happy?”

“Beyond happy beautiful. Beyond happy. It’s the most happiest day of my life.”

“Sorry for keeping you waiting.”

“Don’t be. It’s all worth it. It was worth to wait.” I said with a smile and kiss her lips chastely. “Now let’s go and have fun.”

We walk to the ceremony hall and once we open the door, everyone cheer for us. Then one by one said the congratulation to us. Then the DJ told us to walk to the dance floor for our first dance as husband and wife.

It was a song the I personally pick. It’s Like I'm Gonna Lose You from Meghan Trainor ft. John Legend. I always thought that this songs suit us. And it’s true that I’m really gonna love her like I’m going to lose her.

When the songs end, I told her to wait here. She frown and ask “Where are you going?”

I smile and said “Just wait here. I have some surprise for you.”

She just smile and nod. I walk to the stage where the band is and take one of the player guitar. I told one of the waiter to help me give Bomi a chair for her to sit and he did it.

I saw her frown and maybe asking why but then she still sit.

Then I take a deep breath and said “My sweet and beautiful wife. This is specially for you.”

I look at the band and told them and they can start now. I start to play the guitar and start to sing Michael Buble’s Everything.

 

BOMI POV

Baekhyun start to play the guitar and when I hear the tune, I know which song it is. I smile and listen to the song. When he start singing, I smile and happy tears start to appear but I hold it in. He have such a good voice. I won’t feel bored and tired to hear his this good voice forever.

You're a falling star, you're the getaway car.
You're the line in the sand when I go too far.
You're the swimming pool, on an August day.
And you're the perfect thing to say.

And you play it coy but it's kinda cute.
Ah, when you smile at me you know exactly what you do.
Baby don't pretend that you don't know it's true.
'cause you can see it when I look at you.

And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times
It's you, it's you, you make me sing.
You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.

You're a carousel, you're a wishing well,
And you light me up, when you ring my bell.
You're a mystery, you're from outer space,
You're every minute of my everyday.

And I can't believe, uh that I'm your man,
And I get to kiss you baby just because I can.

Whatever comes our way, ah we'll see it through,
And you know that's what our love can do.

And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times
It's you, it's you, you make me sing.
You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.

Then he gives the guitar back to the player and walk toward me while singing

So, la, la, la, la, la, la, la
So, la, la, la, la, la, la, la

Then he take my hand and I stand up and smile, this time, the tears I try to hold fall. Then we start to dance again.

And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times
It's you, it's you, you make me sing.
You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.
You're every song, and I sing along.
'Cause you're my everything.
Yeah, yeah

So, la, la, la, la, la, la, la
So, la, la, la, la, la, la, la

Once the song end, he kisses my forehead and my lips with so much love. I can hear everyone clap for him.

“Hey, don’t cry. Smile. It’s our happy day.” He said while whipping my tears with his thumb.

I smile and said “its happy tears. I promise. I’m just happy and you just did a sweet thing for me that I never thought about. Thank you for loving me so much Mr. Byun Baekhyun. I love you.”

He kiss my nose and said “I love you too Mrs. Byun Bomi.”

Then the party continue.