CHAPTER FIFTEEN

My First & Last Love Season 3 (BAEKMI)

BAEKHYUN POV

Now here we are, for our third or maybe forth date at the park after our dinner. We sit at one of the bench and talk about random thing. Then I ask about her mother even if I already know about it. And I was surprise that she told me exactly like how I read in her diary.

Then suddenly she ask “Baekhyun, I’m not like my mother and I hope you believe that.” I look at her and saw tears in her eyes. I pull her in my arm and said “I do Bomi. You don’t have to worry about me. I believe you and don’t worry, I won’t even let you go or run away from me.”

“What if I do? What if I run away or leave you alone?”

“Then I’ll find you and make you mine. I’ll tide you up on my bed so that you can’t go anywhere leaving me alone.”

She chuckle and snuggle closer and said “I love you Baekhyun. I really do.”

“I love you to beautiful. Very much.”

 

BOMI POV

After the tragic, we were back to normal and Namjoo is back as her old self expect she really scared and don’t believe any guy anymore except Lay, Kai, Ji Soo and my Baekhyun. My Baekhyun. Is funny to say that now. How I use to hate him so much and now I’m claiming his mine.

I was walking to my class alone since I went to the toilet first, when my one of classmate, Min Woo come and say hi. I hi back and we walk together to the class since we are going to the same direction. When we were half way, I felt a hand behind my back and embrace my waist. I was shock and stop walking. Win Woo did to. He look at me.

“Oh! Hello Baekhyun sunbae.” Min Woo greet and bow to him.

I sigh relieve and look at the guy beside me and saw Baekhyun smiling like an idiot at me.

“What are you doing here?” I ask.

Then Min Woo said “Bomi, I’ll go first. See you in the class.”

I just nod my head. When he walk away I try to free myself from his hand at my waist but he pull me closer.

“Baekhyun leave me. everyone is looking.” I said and trying to push his hand away.

“Let them look. Let them know your mine and I’m yours.”

“Baekhyun please. I’m late to class now.”

“Okay. Let’s go. I’m coming with you.”

I frown and ask “Huh? What do you mean by that? You’re not going anywhere with me. Especially to my class.”

“I’m coming. Just looking at you walking with that guy just now and I’m jealous. I’m not happy Bomi. You shouldn’t walk with other guys except me. So I am coming to your class and sit beside you so that I can make sure that no one is looking at my girl.”

“No you are not going anywhere. Stay here. I’m going.” I said and walk away but Baekhyun walk past me and pull me toward my class. I try to stop him but he ignore it. When I walk in the class, I felt half relief that Namjoo and Eunji was sitting at the back. Baekhyun pull me and told me to sit. Then he sit beside me, but on the floor.

Namjoo and Eunji was shock to see Baekhyun there and said to me “What is he doing here?”

“His being jealous. Tell him to get out from here before the professor come.”

They laugh. Damn. They can laugh at this situation. And said “So how long are you going to sit there Baekhyun sunbae?”

“Until you finish your class.”

“Don’t you have a class to attend.”

He shook his head and said “No. I’m free. I just finish my class and next week will be my study week since my final is in another two week.”

“Get out.” I said.

“Not going to happen beautiful.”

Then I was about to say something, but our professor walk in.

 

BAEKHYUN POV

I don’t know what happen to me when I saw a guy walking with Bomi. Jealous take over me and I walk as fast as I can to Bomi and embrace her waist and pull her closer to me. She stop in shock. Then the guy turn to look at Bomi and saw me in shock. He bow and said hello to me. I smile and hello him back.

Then he ask permission to go first. Yeah. Go away and stop disturbing my girl.

Then I follow her to her class and sit on the floor beside her. I swear I never sit on the class floor before and Bomi make me do something I never did. First the library. Second the dance and now sitting on the floor. But hell. I don’t mind do anything stupid even if I have to play with dirt as long as I’m with Bomi or it is for her.

When she looking in front, focussing. I just look at her and admire her. How beautiful she look focussing. Then the professor give them 5 minutes break and then she wasn’t looking at me to at least check me but she was talking to the guy who was sitting in front of her. And like always, I’m jealous again.

So to distract her by pulling her t-shirt.

She was mad and slap my hand away but I did it again and again just to annoyed her. When she try to slap my hand again, I pull her hand and hold it and kiss her hand. She shiver. She look at me and I smile. then she mouthed “Behave.” I just smile.

 

BOMI POV

What the hell is this guy doing. Can he stop disturbing me. Why is he keep on pulling my t-shirt? It’s annoying and frustrating. I try to slap her hand for a few time and when I try to do it again, he hold my hand kiss it. I shiver and my heart beat. Everytime he kiss me even on the hand make my heart skip a beat and shiver.

I look at him and told him to behave but he ignore it and just smile at me. then my classmate that I was talking to ask “Hey Bomi, your fine.”

“Yes I am. Why are you asking?” I try to apply my poker face. But my two best friend ruined it and laugh. I eyed them but they ignore it.

Then our professor told us that our 5 minutes is over and we need to continue. While I was focusing, I felt someone’s leg playing with my leg. I look at Baekhyun saw her smiling. I kick his leg away but he still ignore it and I just let it be. For the whole period, I can’t focus. Namjoo and Eunji saw it and they just try to control their laugh.

15 minute before our class end, our professor said “Okay, guy now I’m going to give you guys your last project before final. I want one-group two people and I want a partner as in a girl and boy. A boy, boy and a girl, girl is not allowed. So start finding now and then I’ll give you guys your topics and what you guys need to do.”

 

BAEKHYUN POV

What the hell this lecturer saying. What does he mean by partner with a guy. My Bomi don’t need that. Why is this lecturer doing this to me. Just then I heard a guy call Bomi name. Bomi look at him.

“Like always. Your mine.” The guys said.

Huh! She’s mine. Only mine. Back of er.

Then Bomi smile and said “Okay. I know and your mine. Well meet later.”

What the hell is my girl saying. She suppose to say ‘no. I’m Baekhyun.’ Ahhh! Yoon Bomi why are you doing this to me.

“Okay. Same place.” He said.

I sigh annoyingly and look at Bomi angrily. Then I heard Namjoo and Eunji laughing. Bomi look at them and ask “What?”

Both of them point at me and I was still looking at Bomi angrily. Bomi look at me and said “What happen to you? Why are you looking at me like that? What did I do?”

“You know what you did. Your mine? Saying that to other guy in front of me. Like really Bomi. Your mine, only mine. Now go and beg your professor now ask him that you need a girl partner.”

Bomi frown and chuckle annoyingly. “Like really Baekhyun. It’s an assignment. I need to score. I can’t just talk to him and said that I need a girl partner. What shout I say. That my boyfriend is jealous and possessive over me. Forget about it.” And look back in front ignoring him.

“Beautiful, don’t ignore me.” I said whispery but still firmly.

“Shut up Baekhyun.” She said and look away ignoring me, which she is so expert doing it.

“YAH YOON BOMI!” I shout and I just realize it was so loud. Bomi widen her eyes in shock and look at me.

“YAH! BYUN BAEKHYUN SHUT UP.” She said half whisper but angrily.

 “Sorry.” I mouthed. Then the professor ask “Yoon Bomi is there any problem. I heard someone shouting your name.”

BOMI POV

This guy is really is a trouble. What the hell did he shout.

Then my professor ask “Yoon Bomi is there any problem. I heard someone shouting your name.”

“No..No sir. I didn’t heard anything.”

“But I believe I did Ms Yoon. And if I’m not mistaken, the other heard it to. Did you bring outsider in my class?”

I shook my head and said “No sir.”

He narrow his eyes and said “Really. Because I’ve been look at you and you keep on looking down. Why?”

I open my mouth and close it back. I really don’t know what to say. Then the professor walk near me and look beside me and saw Baekhyun there smiling at him.

I’m dead and I’ll kill Baekhyun later. Namjoo and Eunji on the other side was just trying to control their laugh. This friends of mine is not helping at all.

“Hello Mr. Byun. What a surprise to see you here? What are you doing here?” Professor as.

He stand up and said “Hello Mr. Choi. It’s nice to see you to Sir. I’m here to watch over my girl.” And smile.

This jerk can smile. Like really. He can smile. Oh God! Help me please. I cover my face with my hand and start to press my head because it’s start to hurt.

“Watch over your girl. Impressive. But I believe that Bomi was fine before this without you.”

I look at him expecting a stupid answer but he just smile and rub his neck.

“Mr Byun do you parents know your acting like this.”

“No sir. They don’t.”

“Do you want me to tell them?”

He widen his eyes and said “No sir. Don’t. Please.”

Now his scared. Good. And where did the scared go just now. Mr Byun know how to feel scared. At least I know he feel scared to.

“So I hope this is the first and last I see you sneaking around in my class. Clear.”

“Yes Mr. Choi. Very clear.”

Mr. Choi look at me and walk away. After explaining what we need to do, the class dismiss.

I stand up and start to hit Baekhyun with my book and he keep on saying to stop because it’s hurt but I ignore it. I want him to feel it how angry I am. When I was done because I was tired, I walk away and ignoring Baekhyun calling me.

I walk in the cafe and saw Naeun was with Kai. I walk to them and sit beside Naeun.

“Someone is not in a good mood. What happen?” Kai ask.

“Your best friend, Byun Baekhyun happen.”

“What did that jerk do this time?”

“Humiliate me in front of anyone. He follow me into my class because of jealousy. I swear killing him.”

Kai and Naeun laugh. “Unnie what really happen?”

So I tell them everything. They laugh and Kai said “What the hell is that bastard thinking man. Him really different now. I told him to talk to you earlier but he didn’t listen. Now his regretting it and being a stupid and possessive.”

“Tell me about it.” I said.

Then Baekhyun came and apologize. “Bomi. I’m sorry. I’m really sorry.”

“Shut up Baekhyun. I’m not going to talk to you. You went overboard this time. Did you I felt in the class just now. I humiliate I felt. I wouldn’t mind if it was just my classmate but when Mr. Choi know about it what will he think.”

“I’m really am sorry Bomi. Please forgive me. I really don’t know what happen to me.”

“Your possessiveness and your jealousness took over you. That’s what happen. You need to learn to control it Baekhyun if not I don’t know what will happen in future since I’m going to work with man in this assignment. I don’t suddenly you’ll punch him on the face just because you got jealous.” I brut out. I was so angry with what just happen in the class.

“I promise Bomi. This won’t happen again.”

“I don’t believe you Baekhyun. You need to prove it first.” I took my bag and said “Don’t follow me.”

“Bo..” but I cut him off “Don’t. Understand.”

He just nod his head. Then I walk away and coincidently, I saw my partner who was about to ask me to discuss. I agree and purposely embracing his arm and smirk looking at Baekhyun who was looking at us with jealousy and face like planning to kill my partner. I just smile proudly.

 

BAEKHYUN POV

She doing it purposely. I know because I saw her smirk on her face and I don’t like it. Bomi, why are you doing this to me. I swear if I can kill people right now, I’ll kill that guy because I can see his enjoying it.

Then I look at Kai, Naeun, Namjoo and Eunji and said “I went overbroad didn’t I.”

They all nod.

“And I screw up didn’t I.”

They nod again. I sit on the chair and sigh. All of them just chuckle. Then Eunji said “Cool man. Bomi won’t be mad at you for long. She love you. She just want to make you suffer.”

“I know. But I don’t like it.”

“Then you need to control your jealousness and possessiveness Baekhyun. Look I’m like you to. I wanted to just walk in Naeun’s class and tell every guy that she’s mine and no one can be near her but I know she’ll hate it. So I just let it be even I still feel jealous and kill the guys when she talk to her classmate or her classmate try to woo her. Because I believe her and I believe she won’t. Isn’t it princess.” Kai said looking at Naeun.

Naeun look and said “I need to think about that because I saw a hot guy just now.”

“Son Naeun.”

Naeun chuckle and said “I was just joking. Of you can believe me.”

I just smile looking at them.

I need to figure it out soon how to make her happy and forgive me.