CHAPTER THIRTEEN

My First & Last Love Season 3 (BAEKMI)

BOMI POV

The next day, when I meet Baekhyun and his friends, I feel strange. It was awkward between us. When I look at his face, I saw sadness and sorry in his face when he look at me. I know he felt guilty because what happen yesterday.

When he sit beside me, my heart beat because we were so near to each other. I don’t know why buy I like this feeling since I already know what I feel toward her.

When we walk away and when I was at the hallway, Baekhyun came and said “Bomi, I need to say something to you.”

I smile and nod. Then I said “I have something to tell you to.”

“Great. What is it? You go first?”

“No. Let’s meet at the rooftop after the competition. I’ll tell you there? What is it that you want to tell me?”

“I’ll tell you at the same time.”

I just nod. The he turn to walk but stop in the middle and turn to look me back. Then he said “Bomi, I hope when I tell you about it, you won’t be mad at me.” and continue walking.

I frown and felt weird. What does he mean by that? Is he going to tell me something that I don’t want to hear. God, am I really a bet? His going to break my heart saying that I was just a bet isn’t it. Bomi, how stupid can you be. How can you fall for him when you know it possible for him to love you.

Then tears start to fall from my eyes. I run straight to my dorm and cry out.

 

BAEKHYUN POV

Seeing her today make me smile. She was glowing and smiling. I felt guilty with what I did yesterday, but I don’t care anymore. I’m going to tell him how I really feel and I want to tell her the truth who I really am since she want to meet with the guy that help her. I can’t wait to see her expression.

Will she be happy or she will be mad. Geez, I can’t wait.

When I was walking at the hallway, I saw Bomi and I thought that this is the time since she have no class later. I walk to her and said “Bomi, I need to say something to you.”

Then she smile and said “I have something to tell you too.”

I was curious but see the smile on her face is like giving me hope. Is she going to say she love me because I see light and happiness feeling for me in her eyes.

Then I said “Great. What is it? You go first?” I want to heard what she’s going to say and I hope its I love you.

“No. Let’s meet at the rooftop after the competition. I’ll tell you there? What is it that you want to tell me?” she said.

Then I got a plan. why don’t I just tell her at the same time. “I’ll tell you at the same time.”

She just nod. Then I turn to walk but stop in the middle and turn to look at her back. Then I said “Bomi, I hope when I tell you about it, you won’t be mad at me.” and continue walking. but I saw her face change. Why did it change?

 

BOMI POV

“Hey Bomi, what happen? Why are you crying?” Eunji said.

“I was a bet. I know it. I shouldn’t have fall for him.” I said crying.

“Oh Bomi. What happen? Did he told you that? I’m going to rip him off.” Namjoo said.

I shook my head and said “He didn’t but I know it.”

The sigh and said “How?”

“He said he wanted to tell me something and I said it to but I thought I will tell him after the competition and he said the same thing to. Then when he walk away, he said that he hope when he tell me about it, I won’t get mad. What will that mean. Of course his going to tell me that I was just a bet. A play for him.” And I cry hugging Namjoo. Namjoo calm me down.

Then Eunji said “Bomi don’t say that. I know it’s must be something else. Don’t estimate it so early. I don’t think so. I can see that he really love you.”

“I don’t know Eunji. I don’t believe him anymore. The way he said it, I saw his face. He look worry and sad.” I said in Namjoo arm.

“Unnie. Just wait until he tell you. I really don’t think his going to say that because Kai said the never bet on ay girl or play this kind of game. At least put some faith and hope.”

I didn’t know what to say and just let them be in silent.

--

After the word that Baekhyun said to me, I treat him coldly and I know he realize that. Just after we rehearsal, I will walk straight to dorm lying to him that I have something to do. He will try to stop me and said we can go and wat together or something else, but I will say I’m busy.

Today is the day. The competition day and I’m a bit nervous since this will be the first time after 7 years I’ve been on the stage. Just thinking about people eyes will be on me make me afraid.

“Yoon Bomi, Byun Baekhyun, your next.”

When the event manager said it, I start to freak out. My forehead start to sweat. As if Baekhyun can sense it, he hold my hand and squeeze it and said “Everything’s going to be okay.”

“Let’s forget about it and don’t do it. I’m not sure. Let’s just forget about it.” I said and turn around.

Baekhyun hand who was holding me, pull me, cupped my face  and said “Bomi, everything’s going to be okay. I’ll be there with you. Believe me okay. Everything really going to be okay. You can do it as a baby step for your changes. You can fight your fear. I’ll be there with you.”

I look in his eyes and I believe him. I nod my head and we walk to the stage.

Then he whisper from my behind and said “Close your eyes and imagine no one here. It’s just your dad, Yu Jin and your friends watching you.” and walk to the side of stage because he will walk in later.

I did what he said. I close my eyes and imagine just my close one is there. Then, music start to play and I start to dance. And for hole dance, I believe in him and put every of my trust at him.

When the song end, he place me down and I open my eyes. He smile and said “You did it.”

I smile and nod. We bow and walk to behind the stage. Since ours was the last performance, they didn’t allow us to walk down the stage and just wait there and we did.

Then they start to announce the winner and we got second place. I was happy even we didn’t get first place. When we walk down the stage. Then Baekhyun said “Meet you at the rooftop.” And walk away.

Then I heard my friends call me. I turn around and they hug me.

“You did a good job unnie. You were fantastic on the stage.”

“I agree. Bomi you did a really god job.”

“And you able to fight your fear.” Eunji said.

Yeah I did because Baekhyun was there with me. I was able to fight my fear because Baekhyun was there with me and I trust him.

I thanked them and ask “Guys, should I go and meet him on the rooftop?”

They smile and nod. “Go Bomi. Listen to what his going to say first. Okay.”

I nod and walk to the rooftop.

 

BAEKHYUN POV

After telling her that I will be waiting on the rooftop I walk straight to the rooftop. I waited for her in nervous. I clasped my hand together and blow it. The weather wasn’t helping. Then I heard someone open the door and I turn around and there she is, my girl. My dream them . the  girl that I love and waited for almost 7 years.

Suddenly I felt really nervous and awkward.

“Hi. You came.” I said as if we just meet. And of course she will be here. She was the one who wanted to meet me here.

She chuckle and said “Of course I will. I’m the one who said that we should meet at the rooftop.”

I felt shy and rub my neck. “Sorry.”

Then she walk near me and stop right in front of me. then she ask “What is it that you want to tell me?”

“You go first.”

She shook her head and said “I want you to go first.”

“Okay.” I close my eyes and take a deep breath and let it go to cool down my nervous. Then I said “The handkerchief boy that we talk about. Well the truth is the boy is me.”

“What?”

“That’s the truth. That’s what I wanted to say to you. I’m the boy who treat your wound 7 years ago.” I said looking at Bomi. She look shock.

“I don’t believe you. Why are you lying Baekhyun?”

“I’m not lying Bomi. I’m telling the truth.”

“Prove it then.”

I take out my glasses from my pocket and wear it. Then I take out my retainer and wear it and look at her. She look shock.

“It is you.”

I just smile and nod. Without further ado, she hug me. I was shock. I hug her back.

“I thought you were going to say something that going to break my heart. I really thought that you going to say that I was a bet.”

I frown and pull away from the hug and look at her. “What do mean by that? What make you think like that?”

“You said that you hope I won’t be mad at you after whatever you’re going to tell me. That’s why I thought you’ll going to say that I was a bet.”

I pull her back into my arm and hug her. “You will never be a bet. You don’t know how long I’ve been wanting to meet you.”

“What do you mean?” she ask.

“After I saw you one that at the store you work at, I fall in love with you that day. Then one day, I saw you in the middle of the road and I thought that this the time I can talk to you. And since that day, I keep on thinking about you more. I just can’t keep you out from my mind. And every single day, I will walk at the same road and go to the store that you woke every day so that I can meet you but you weren’t there anymore. I really hope that I can meet you one day. And when I saw you at the orientation, I was happy. at last I meet you. I wanted to say hi but I’m scared that you might forget me. then I saw you walking with a guy last semester and I felt really jealous and I can’t wait anymore. I really need to talk to you and make you mine. I don’t care if you hate me. but I will make you love me.”

She pull away from the hug and smile. “So you’re not mad?”

She shook her head and said “No I’m not. Why would I. I always want to meet you again but after what happen, I forgot about it and just live my life. I was scared because your rich and I’m not and if I meet you, there will really think that I’m just like my mother.”

I smile and just let it be. I know what she mean. Then I ask “I told my story. Now tell me what you want to say.”

She blush and said slowly “I love you Baekhyun.”

I didn’t heard it and ask “What?”

She look at me and said “I love you Byun Baekhyun. I don’t know when I start to love you but I love you Baekhyun.”

I smile and hug her again. “Say it again Bomi. Please.”

“I love you.”

I hug her tighter and said “I love you too Bomi. You don’t know how happy I am to hear that. I’ve been waiting for this time to come. Thank you Bomi for accepting my love.”

We break the hug and cupped her face. Our were just a mere inch away. Then I ask “Can I kiss you Bomi?”

She blush and chuckle “Now you know how to ask a permission. Didn’t you know to ask before.”

I just chuckle. Then I ask “Can I?” I really want to kiss her right now.

Then she nod. Without waiting, I pull her and kiss her lips and she kiss me back. Then we pull away because of the lack of oxygen and I said “I love you so much Bomi.”

“I love you too.”

Then she said “I think we need to go now. It’s getting late and I need to be in dorm before 12.”

I smile and nod. We walk from the rooftop to her dorm holding hand. I’m not going to let go of this hand anymore.

When we arrive at her dorm, she thanked me and was about to walk away, but I pull her and give a short kiss on her lips and said “I’m so happy Bomi.”

“Me too.” she said and walk in the hostel.

 

BOMI POV

I walk in the hostel smiling and holding my lips. I am happy. Naeun was right. The feeling that you’ve been love and you love the same person is a different feeling. It’s like the best feeling ever.

When I walk in my dorm, everyone was looking at me and smile. “Something good happen. Our friend is glowing.” Namjoo said.

I blush. Then they come and pull me to sit on Namjoo bed and ask “What happen. Tell us everything.”

“I confess. I said to him that I love him. And you guys know. He didn’t meet me to say I was a bet.”

“I told you. then what is it that he want to say?” Eunji said.

“His the boy. The handkerchief boy.”

Everyone was shock and said “Really.” Then Namjoo said “Babe, you just hit a jackpot. His the guy you been waiting and wanting to meet. Congratulation Bomi.”

I smile and thanked them. Then we settle our own work and get ready to sleep. Before I fall asleep, my phone beep and it was Baekhyun text me.

BAEKHYUN TO ME

Good night and sweet dream beautiful. See you tomorrow and dream of me. I love you.

I smile reading the text and replay

ME TO BAEKHYUN

Good night to you too. I love you too. Dream of me too.

And blush with what I just send. Then a text came.

BAEKHYUN TO ME

I’ve been dreaming of you everyday and always. Thank you Bomi for making he the happiest guy alive.

I smile and place my phone on my side and drive to sleep.