SIX

My First & Last Love Season 3 (BAEKMI)

BOMI POV

Weeks past by again and Baekhyun still keep on disturbing me even if I reject him, god knows how many time. Can he just face it and walk away and start finding other girl. Why is he so into me? What so special in me that make him run after me. But he didn’t came today. Why dose I feel empty when his not here to disturb me? Dammit Bomi, why are you thinking about him.

Then Namjoo call my name. We’ll basically she was shouting.

“Yah! Yoon Bomi. I’m talking to you.”

I look at her with my sorry face and said “Sorry.”

“What are you thinking about?” Namjoo ask.

I shook my head and said “Nothing.”

Then Namjoo and Eunji make a shock voice and Eunji said “Your thinking about Baekhyun. Aren’t you.”

My face start to turn red and denial it. “No I’m not. Why would I think about him?”

“Geez, your blushing. , you were thinking about him.” Namjoo said.

“Uh-oh! Someone already start to have feeling at Baekhyun. Someone has swallowed her own words.” Eunji said.

“No I’m not. I wasn’t thinking about him.”

“Then what were you thinking about?” Eunji dare me.

“Well....I...I...I was thinking about...” Damn why can’t I give reasons.

Well basically because they were right. You were thinking about Byun Baekhyun. My heart say.

“Damn Bomi. You really was thinking about him.” Eunji said. I blush and just let them be. Eunji and Namjoo, those two crazy friends of mine was laughing at me.

Just then, our professor walk in the class ad we start to learn.

 

BAEKHYUN POV

I have to take an off day today since I didn’t feel really well. I should listen to mom and don’t stay night and work hard. I’ll get sick and now I am. And I hate it. Staying in my apartment alone is really boring. Make me want to go to college and meet my friend and my love, Bomi. What is she doing now? Does she miss me like how I miss her? I really couldn’t get Bomi out from my mind.

Just then, my bell at the door ring. I press the buzzer and ask “Who is it?”

“Your mother. Open the door.” My mom said.

I press the door buzzer and let my mom come in. When she step in, I was shock to see my sister and her son. I hug all of them and kiss their cheek.

“I taught you were alone mom.” I said.

“I need a companion and your sister was free today. So I bring her with me. Anyway she miss you.” Mom said.

“Well everyone miss you. Even your brother-in-law and hyung.” My sister said.

“Now let’s sit and eat. I brought food for all of us. Then you need to eat your medicine.” Mom said.

I just nod and follow my mom to the kitchen. After having lunch with them, mom give me medicine and told me to eat it. I just follow her order and eat it. You really don’t want to mess with my mom. Well not only mom, but every girl in Byun’s family. When I say Byun’s family it include my sister-in-law and sister. They’ll win the argument and I still don’t know how they do that. After taking my medicine, mom and sister walk to the living room and sit there talking. A few hours later, mom went to the toilet.

Then my sister ask “So who is it?”

I frown and said “Who is it? Who? I don’t understand.”

“Baekie, I’m your sister. Who is it that make you look at your phone every 5 minutes?”

“How did you know, unnie?” I ask in surprise.

“I’ve been through this way earlier than you Baekie. Come on. You can tell your sister. Who is it?”

“Bomi. Yoon Bomi.” I said.

“Nice name. So who is she?” my sister ask.

“The girl that I tell you about.”

“The girl you bump and help. Baekie, that was like 7 years ago. How did you meet her?”

“She’s my junior in the collage.”

“Junior as in just register or junior buy few years?”

“Junior by a year. She’s one year younger than me.”

“Why didn’t you tell me? I would like to meet her. So how long have you been together?”

“She don’t remember me unnie. She really don’t know who I am. Well of course she won’t. I was like a nerd. About how long have I’ve been with her, well I just start to approach her.”

“Byun Baekhyun. What the hell did you waste the hole 3 years without doing anything.”

“What can I do unnie? She don’t remember me. She hates me because I am a stupid, idiot, jerk, playboy and womanizer. Well that’s what she said to me about me.” I said.

“Well she is right.” My sister agree.

“Noona!” I got mad.

“What? She’s right. Man, I already start to like this girl. She remind me of some.” Then she sto before continue “Right. She remind me of me. I really want to meet her.”

“You will unnie. One day. But now, I’m still trying to convince her that I really love her.”

“Oww! My little brother already growing up.”

“Noona, I’m 23 years old.”

“Really. I didn’t know that. Well do you have her picture. I would like to see the girl that able to capture my little brother’s heart.”

I take my phone and open the gallery folder and show her Bomi picture. Well I have quite a lot collection of Bomi’s picture in my phone. My sister took my phone and look at the picture.

“She’s beautiful. And she have such a beautiful smile.” My sister said.

“Isn’t it.” I smile.

Just then mom came back and we talk and try to change the topic. Then they ask permission to go and went away. Then I walk into the room and was about to sleep, I got a text from my sister.

MY SWEET SIS TO ME

I like her. Well lil bro, if u need my help, come and meet me. I’ll always be there for you. all the best with your mission to capture her heart.

I smile and replay thank to her. then I went to sleep thinking about Bomi.

 

BOMI POV

It was lunch time and we walk to the cafe to eat. But I don’t know why, my eyes was wondering around finding Baekhyun. Then Namjoo tap my shoulder and said “Are you trying to find him?”

I shook my head and said “No, I’m not. I’m finding Naeun.”

“Well unnie, I’m here.” Naeun said.

“Oh! When did you come?” I ask.

“Well 5 minutes ago, when you were busy finding Baekhyun sunbae.”

“I wasn’t okay. I was looking for you.” I said and walk away. But I can hear they say “Yeah, right.”

Why am I trying to find him? You hate him remember Bomi. Then why? But did he come today? Is he okay?

Then we sit on our usual table and start eating. Then Kai and Ji Soo came, but I didn’t see Baekhyun. My heart was disappointed.

“Hey boy. What are you doing here? And where is Baekhyun sunbae?” Namjoo ask.

Ji Soo look at her said “His sick. He stay up late last night. So she couldn’t come today since he have a fever.”

What? He have fever. I hope his fine. Is it bad?

“Oh I hope he’ll be fine and come to collage tomorrow. Our Bomi here miss him.” Eunji said.

I was shock and said “No I’m not. Stop lying Eunji.”

“Sorry.” And laugh with Namjoo and Naeun.

Kai and Ji Soo look at me and was holding their laugh. I know just by looking at them. Then Kai said “If I tell him this, he will be very happy. I believe he will be okay in just a minute and come and to collage smiling.”

“I told you I wasn’t. Don’t believe any of them especially, Eunji and Namjoo.” I said.

Everyone didn’t believe me and jus laugh.

I was mad and let them be. But are Namjoo and Eunji right. Do I miss him? I feel empty since no one is here to disturb and annoyed me with post-it notes and pick up lines. Uh-oh! I do miss him. God! Yoon Bomi, wake up. You shouldn’t. You are still in mission to find the guy that help you that night and you need to think about your family. No Bomi, you can’t fall in love.

Then Naeun tap my shoulder and said “Unnie, are you okay? You look worry and deep in taught.”

I smile slightly and said “Yeah. I’m fine. I was just thinking about my dad and Yu Jin.”

Naeun nod. Then we start talking.

 

BEAKHYUN POV

I wake up and I was already dark outside. I look at my phone and saw a text from Kai. I open it and read it.

KAI TO ME

Byun Baekhyun, I have a good news. A very good medicine for you. Bomi miss you. Namjoo and Eunji told me today at cafe when we were having lunch. Even Naeun said the same thing and said that Bomi keep on being in a deep taught. Congratz dude. You almost there.

When I read it, I was happy. Very happy infect. Bomi start to miss me. Yes I need to take it slowly. I can’t force her.

YES! BOMI MISS ME! I shout as loud I can. Damn I’m so happy. Bomi just wait for me. I’ll be back tomorrow.