TWENTY

My First & Last Love Season 3 (BAEKMI)

BOMI POV

The sun from the window wake me up. I stretch my body and open my eyes. I instantly change my position to sit and look surrounding. I look my surrounding and I know who’s room it is but the question is how did I able to reach here. The last think I remember I fall asleep in the car. Did Baekhyun pick me up?

I move the duvet from me and walk out the room. The moment I walk out the room, a very good smell of food greet my nose. I walk toward the kitchen and saw Baekhyun cooking. I don’t know what pull me to walk near him and hug him from the back and lean my check on her back. He jolted a bit and instantly cool down. Then he said “Good morning. Did you have a good sleep?”

I nod my head and said “What are you cooking? It smell nice and I’m starving.”

“Okay, why don’t you go and sit first, I’ll get the food ready in 5 minutes.”

I nod, let go of his waist and went to sit on the stool that was place near the island.

 

BAEKHYUN POV

I was cooking in the kitchen when I felt someone hugging me from back. I jolted a bit but immediately recover when I know who it is. I really like this feeling. It’s like we are already married. I don’t know what pull her to do this but I like it. No. Love it actually. I just want to turn around and kiss her deeply. Damn I really need to talk with my mom and dad about this tomorrow.

When we were eating, we talk about random thing but I didn’t even talk about her mother or whatever happen this morning. Then she ask “Baekhyun,-”

“What did I told you to call me start from yesterday?” I cut her off.

She sigh. I know she still not use to it yet since is still new and she is a bit shy to say it.

Then she said “Mi Vida.”

I smile widely and said “Can you say it again?”

She look at me angrily and said “Shut up.”

I chuckle. “Sorry. What is it that you want to say?”

“I always wonder how you got this house. Is it from your dad?”

I shook my head and said “Nope. I brought it with my own money.”

She frown and raised her brow. I smile and said “After I finish my school, I work at my uncle office and sometime at my dad office before I continue my study. Even on my sem break, I’ll work there. That’s how I got money and by this house.”

“Wow. Impressive. When did you start buy this house?”

“In December last year.”

She nod and smile. Then I ask “Why are you asking?”

“Just. I want to know.” and take a big bite of her food.

After our lunch, we sat on the couch and watch television. Well basically she was on her phone texting while I was the one watching, I have no idea what. Then she smile and look at me.

“Are you watching this?” she ask.

I shook my head and ask “Nope. Why?”

“Can I change it? I want to watch my drama.”

I nod and give her the remote. Just after she change the channel, her phone ring. She look at her phone and me to. I sigh in relief when I saw Eunji’s name. She pick it up and said “Yup.”

“Of course I am. You know I won’t missed this drama. And watching it in television is better girl. Looking my Yeon Seok oppa in big screen feel different.” She said.

What the hell is my girl saying man? I don’t like it. I just don’t like if talk about any guy.

Then I heard someone said from her phone “How can you like him man. He looks like Sehun.”

“Shut up Namjoo. You know I use to have crush at Sehun once.” and she chuckle.

“Yah Yoon Bomi. I don’t want you to be my sister-in-law.” Namjoo said.

She laugh and said “I was just joking Namjoo. But you need to admit that Sehun is hot.” And laugh again.

Okay, what is this lady really saying. Why is she calling other guy hot in front of me.

Then they hang up and she was focusing on the drama. Well more like drowning looking at the hero in the drama.

I didn’t like it but I just let it be. I really need to learn to control my jealousy. And his an actor so they probably won’t meet.

When the drama end, I ask “Happy?”

She look at me and frown. “What do you mean by that?”

“Looking at your crush.”

She nod and smile “Very.”

I let out a annoying laugh and said “Good. Now eyes on your boyfriend here.” Pointing at myself.

She just laugh and smirk. Then she said “I’m bored.”

I smile and said “Then let’s play a game.”

“What game?”

I told her to wait and walk to the cabinet and take out one game. I show it to her and she nod.

“UNO Stacko. Okay, call.”

Then we sit on the floor and start to play the game on the coffee table.

Before the game start, I said “Let’s make it more challenging.”

“How?”

“We play three game. The looser need to granted the winner wish.”

She smile and nod. “Okay. No problem.”

“My girl look confident.” I said smirking at her.

“I am.” She said with a very very confident face.

Then we start to play.

The first game, I win and the second game Bomi win. Now we are on our third game and by looking at it, I’m winning because only the hard one left.

Now it’s her turn and she roll her dice and it was draw two and yellow color. She sigh and I was about to laugh. Because the only yellow colour left is the hard one. Suddenly she said “I’m not playing.”

I shook my head and said “Nope. We are almost there. Now go on and pull two.”

She whine like a 5 years old.

“Come on Beautiful. You can do it.”

She let out a heavy sigh and start pulling the yellow color and just then the sack fall.

“YES!” I said happily and she hide her face under her arm on the table.

She look at me and said “Now what’s my punishment.”

“Well the first one wi-”

“First one? What do you mean by first one. Just one wish. You say a wish.”

“No I didn’t. I said wish. I said the looser need to granted the winner wish. Not a wish.”

“AHH! This is not fair.” Then she continue “What is it?”

“The first one will me, a kiss. I want a kiss on the lips. Real one and not a peck.”

She look at me and frown angrily. “I’m not going to give it to you.”

“It’s a wish Yoon Bomi and you lose I win. So you need to do it.”

“You're taking advantage Byun Baekhyun. I’m telling you and I don’t like it.”

“I don’t care and I love it. Now come here and kiss me.”

She sigh and move closer to me. She cupped my face and move closer and her lips and on my lips. The moment she kiss me, I depend and kiss her deeply but dearly taking my time. I pull her on my lap and kiss her. Her hand was tug in my hair and I like it.

I don’t know what happen to me and I got carried away and start moving and kissing her chin and neck. Then I move under her ear and she let out a soft moan.

 

BOMI POV

This guy is taking an advantage and I hate. I admit that I really want to kiss him to but I’m not. When he said that he want me to kiss him, deep inside my heart, I was a bit happy. When I kiss her, he depend on my kiss and kiss me deeply. Firework. Firework everywhere. I move my hand, which was on his cheek, and tug into his hair. God, he have such a soft lips and hair.

Then he pull me and make me sit on his lap and I did. I shouldn’t but I did. Then suddenly he pull from my lips and start to kiss on my chin and then neck. When he kiss right under my ear, I let out a soft moan. Then I open my eyes and realize that whatever we are doing is a sin. This can’t happen.

“Baekhyun. Stop. Please. This shouldn’t happen.” I said and tears was about to fall. God, what was I thinking. I don’t know what will happen if I don’t stop him.

He pull back and look into my eyes. I saw guilty feel in his eyes but I ignore it, stand up and run to the room, close the door and lock it. I lean at the door and slide down crying covering my mouth close.

What the hell was I’m thinking. What if I didn’t stop him, what would happen. God, Bomi, how stupid can you be.

Then I heard a knock on the door. “Bomi. I’m sorry.”

 

BAEKHYUN POV

, what did I do. How come I lose control again? Bomi must be really mad and angry. I stand up and walk to the room, which Bomi was in, and knock it.

“Bomi, I’m sorry. I’m really am. Please open the door.”

“Just leave me alone for awhile, Baekhyun. Just give me a second. I’ll go out once I’m ready.” She said with a crack voice.

Damn, she’s crying because of me. Just like she told me, I let her be.

“Okay, then if that what you want. I’ll be waiting in the living room. Take your time as long as you want. I’m really sorry Bomi. I am.”

And walk back to the living room, sit on the couch and cursing myself. Just then my phone ring at it was my mother.

 

BOMI POV

It took time for me to cool myself down. I was inside the room I don’t know for how long. When I cool myself down, I stand up, walk to the toilet and wash my face. I look myself in the mirror and reflect what happen just now. Then I thought, It wasn’t fully Baekhyun fault, he got carried away so did I. Then why am I mad at him and blaming him. I even saw guilty feeling in his eyes. I wash my face for the last time, wipe it with the towel and walk out the room. I walk to the living room and saw Baekhyun was sleeping on the couch.

I walk nearer and sit on the floor beside the couch he was sleeping. I his hair and move some hair from his forehead. He look so cute while he was sleeping. Then he frown. He must be having a bad dream. I place my index finger on the between his eyebrows and the frown was gone.

“I’m sorry Bomi.” He murmured.

I smile and said “I’m sorry to Baekhyun.” And cares his cheek with my knuckle.

Baekhyun move by my touch and open his eyes. Our eyes meet and as if time stop. We stay like that for a about few minutes when he move his position and sit on the couch. He hold my upper arm and told me to sit on the couch beside him and I did what he told me to.

He cupped my cheek and apologize “I’m sorry. I’m really am sorry. Forgive me. Hit me. Slap me. I don’t care as long as you can forgive me. I promise I’ll do anything just to have your forgiveness. I promise this won’t happen again. I’m sorry Bomi. I’m really am. I-”

Before he finish his word, I kiss his lips and pull away. Then I smile at him and said “You talk too much.”

He chuckle and said “Sorry.”

I smile and said “I’m sorry too for get carried away with my emotion. It wasn’t your fault. You just carried away and I was a fool and thought that it was your fault. So I’m sorry to.”

He smile at me sweetly and said “Don’t be. I understand why you act like that so I don’t blame you. I’m sorry again.”

“It’s fine and stop saying sorry because your forgiven.”

“Thank you, beautiful.” And kiss my forehead. Then he continue “Did I told you look really beautiful in this dress.”

I blush and said “No.”

“Oh my. How could I forget about this. My beautiful lady, you look really beautiful in this dress.”

“Thank you.”

Then he pull me in his arm and hug me tightly and I hug him back.

“I love you so much Beautiful.”

“I love you to handsome.”

Then we break the hug and he said “Uhm, beautiful, I have something to tell you.”

“What is it?”

“Mom call me this evening. She told me to have dinner with her today.”

I nod and understand. “I understand. Go. I don’t mind staying at here alone. Or you can just send me back home.”

He shook his head and said “No. I told mom that I wanted to bring someone with me and mom said she’s fine with it. So, beautiful, can you come with me and meet my family.”

I was in shock “Wh..Wh..Wh..What? I-I don’t think so Baekhyun. I’m not sure about this. What if your mom hate me? I don’t think it’s a good idea.”

“Bomi, cool down. My mom will love you. My whole family will love you.”

“I’m not sure about this Baekhyun.”

“Please Bomi. I promise I’ll be beside you all the time.”

I was not sure about this. I’m not even confident about this. But I give in and nod my head. “Okay. But promise you won’t leave my side.”

“I promise beautiful. Thank you. Now, why don’t I go and get ready first and then you can get ready. The dinner is at 8.30 and now is already 7.15.”

I just nod. He kiss my forehead and walk straight to the room.

After taking a long shower, I walk out and open my backpack. And then I just realize that I don’t have a suitable clothes for the dinner. The only dress that have in my bag is my a dark wash skinny jeans and a light blue denim blouse. I bite my lips and start to think. I sit on the bed and think that do I have a dress in my luggage, then I remember that I have none. All my dress is at home.

I just wear the outfit that I bought. Then I apply a simple light make up and let my hair free.

After that I walk out the room and Baekhyun look at me and smile. I bite my lips and said “Do you think this outfit is appropriate for the dinner tonight. I don’t have any dress to wear. Even in my luggage. Can I just don’t go.”

He smile and shook his head. “No. Beautiful, you look perfect. Don’t worry it’s not even formal dinner. I bet my sister-in-law and sister will be wearing the same outfit. Don’t worry. Now let’s go.”

He grab my hand and pull me toward the door. We walk to the lift and car hand in hand. And him being a gentleman, he open the car door for me and told me to go in. I thank him and slid in. I’m so nervous right now.

The moment he step in the car, he look at me and said “Are you ready?”

No I’m not. I wanted to say that but I keep it and instated I said “Yes.”

He smile and said “Good. Don’t worry so much. You look beautiful as always.” Then he press the gas and start driving straight to his mother's house.