SEVEN

My First & Last Love Season 3 (BAEKMI)

BAEKHYUN POV

Today I get up early today and get ready to go to college. I take out my black skinny jeans and white hooded sweatshirt. I take a look for last time. I let my hair as usual and walk out my room to have my coffee. Then I drive to college with my favourite red GLA 250 Mercedes Benz happily. When I arrive at the college, I park my car and walk straight to the cafe since I know my friends and Bomi will be there. Well this is the first time I came early to college after almost 4 years I study here. Bomi really make me do something that I don’t do.

When I step in the cafe, I spot my friends was talking to each other. Then I look around to see if Bomi was there, and I saw her. There she is, talking and laughing happily to her friends.

I walk to my friends and greet them.

“Hey guys. I’m back.”

“Hey Baekhyun. Nice to see you again.” Kai said.

“Someone is in a very happy mood today. What happen? Did the fever do something to your brain.” Ji Soo said.

We all laugh. Then I said “Of course I am happy after what Kai told me yesterday.”

“Ah! So you already know that Bomi miss you. No wonder you are healthy and happy.” Ji Soo said.

I just smile proudly. Then I ask Kai “Dude, aren’t you going to meet your girlfriend today?”

Kai and Ji Soo look at me in shock and said “Someone is so eager to meet his girl. Well sorry to disappoint you Baekie, but I will meet her later at lunch. So either you go and say hi to your girl alone or you need to wait until lunch.”

“It’s okay. I can wait even if I really want to meet her now.”

Then Ji Soo said “You meet you girl often now Kai. What happen to the promises that you say only to meet on weekends.”

“Well, in weekends either I’ll be busy or she will be busy. Anyhow, sometime talking to her friends is more fun then get stuck between both of you. Admit it, even you like it when we hang out with them.”

“Well got to agree with that. They are so fun and happy-go-lucky. But the situation will be awkward when this guy is there.” Ji Soo said pointing at me. I look at him and said “What do you mean by that?”

“Well I tell you the truth, when you are not around, Bomi will joke and be herself and when you are with us, she will act differently and awkward especially when you guys end up fighting.” Ji Soo said.

“Hey! You can’t blame me on that. She never agree or like whatever I say.” I was trying to protect myself.

Both of them just ignore me. then we change our topic to something else.

BOMI POV

Me and my friends walk in the cafe for our breakfast. When I walk in the cafe, I spot Kai and Ji Soo but I don’t know why, I was a bit sad because I didn’t saw Baekhyun with them. So I just let it be and went to buy my breakfast with Naeun. For the whole breakfast time, I keep on glaring at Kai and Ji Soo table hoping that Baekhyun will be there. But still, no sign.

So I just let it be. I keep on talking to my friends and trying to forget about Baekhyun. , I can think about him. Bomi, remember, who you are, and who he is. And you are here to study, get a good grade and find a proper job to help your dad and Yu Jin. Don’t forget that Bomi.

After having our lunch, we said by to Naeun and spilt our own way.

While we were waiting for our professor, I got a phone text from Yu Jin.

YU JIN TO ME

Noona, sorry to disturb you. I want to ask u. Are you free this evening???

ME TO YU JIN

Yes I am. Why? Is there any problem?

YU JIN TO ME

Yup. Some of dad worker is sick because they went for a drink. So they got food poisoning. So he ask me for a help. Well I can help from morning until afternoon but I have a class in evening. So can you come and help him.

ME TO YU JIN

Okay. I’ll be there before lunch.

YU JIN TO ME

Thank noona. I love you.

I replay I love you back. The Namjoo said “Hey! Who was it? Are you okay? You look worry?”

“Yeh, I’m fine. Well guys, I can’t have lunch with you today. Sorry.”

Eunji frown and ask “Why? Is everything okay.”

“Yeah everything’s fine. I just need to go to dad restaurant and help my dad. His workers are sick.” I said.

“Then we’ll join you. I’ll tell Naeun that we are not having lunch together and she can have lunch with Kai.” Namjoo said.

“No! It’s fine. You guys don’t have to do that.” I decline.

“Come on Bomi. We are your friends. We’ve been helping you since we know you. So let us help. Naeun will understand.” Eunji said.

I sigh and said “Okay. As you wish. Thank you guys. I love both of you.”

“No problem. We love you too.” Namjoo said. Then she start texting Naeun. After texting her, Namjoo said that she want to come to since she’s free this evening.

So after our class period finish, we went to my dad restaurant.

“Appa, I’m here.” I said just after I walk in the restaurant.

“Bomi, what are you doing here?” Dad ask.

“I’m here to help you. Yu Jin told me that you need help, so here Iam. Anyhow, Yu Jin have a class this evening, so me and my friends are here to help.”

“Hello uncle. How are you?” all of then ask dad.

“I’m fine. How are you guys? Thank you for helping.” Dad said.

“No problem uncle. We love to help you.” Namjoo said.

“Okay, now let’s stop talking and start working.” Bomi said. We grab our apron and start working.

BEAKHYUN POV

It’s lunch time and I’m so excited to meet Bomi. Just when I walk out the class with Ji Soo, Kai and our new transfer student/friends, Lay, Kai said “Guys we won’t be joining Naeun and her friends today.”

I was disappointed and ask “Whyyyyyy?”

“Naeun said something came up. So she and the other have to go somewhere.”

I sigh and pout. Ji Soo, Lay and Kai just laugh. Then Ji Soo said “Guys, since we have no class in the evening, why don’t we go and eat at one of the restaurant. It’s near Baek house. After having our lunch, we can go straight to Baek house and complete our assignment. So who’s with me?”

Everyone agree and went to the restaurant by my car. When we walk in the restaurant, one of the worker, greet us and take us to sit. He take our order and then walk away. Why we were talking, Kai said “Just wait a minute. I need to go somewhere.”

We just nod and let him be. Just after a few minutes, he came back and join us talking. Just then, our food came and the waiter said “Your food is here.”

I recognize that voice. We look at the waiter and saw my girl, Bomi.

“Bomi! What are you doing here?” I ask in shock.

Then I can see that she was shock to. Just then when she was about to say something, Yu Jin came and said “Noona, I’ll go first. I need to catch a bus. See you this Saturday.”

She turn to look at Yu Jin and nod. “Oh-Okay. See you then. Bye.”

Yu Jin look at me, bow and smile. then he said hi and walk away. Then when she was done serving our food, she was about to walk. Then Eunji came and said “Hey guys. It’s good to see you. here is your water.”

“What are you guys doing here?” I ask.

“Well, Bomi’s dad need a help and we are here to help him.”

“This is Bomi’s dad restaurant?”

“Yup. Why?”

“Nothng. Just making sure.”

“Okay then. If that’s all, I have to go. See you tomorrow at college.” Eunji said and then walk away.

While we were eating, I keep on looking at Bomi secretly. She was smiling serving the customers.

After we done eating, we went to pay. Then after paying, I was about to walk out when I hear a boy talking to the man who was at the casher.

“Sir, what are you look at.”

“My daughter. Look how happy she is.”

I look at the girl she was looking and it was Bomi. So he is Bomi’s dad. So I just stand there to listen to what were going to say. I know it not a good thing but who cares.

“She is. But why are you looking so worry sir?” the boy ask.

“I’m scared Jino. I’m really scared if that laugh and smile will go away like how it happen when her mom left. I’m scared that she will suffer herself. I’m scared that she will forget how to live a life.”

“Everything is going to be okay sir. You are not going anywhere.”

“If I can believe that Jino. My condition is getting worse. Is good that yesterday I was at the hospital to take my medicine when my heart attack, attack me.”

“You got an heart attack yesterday. Why didn’t you call me, Bomi or Yu Jin,”

“I don’t want to make all of you worry. I won’t be long Jino and thinking about her and Yu Jin makes me worry. Especially Bomi. She looks strong from the outside but she’s broken in the inside Jino. I just hope she will meet her soul mate before I die.”

“Uncle, don’t say that. You gonna be okay. Bomi and Yu Jin won’t let you go.”

“I hope it’s true. But my I have a feeling I won’t be any longer. The doctor told me if I don’t relax, my heart attack will get worse. And I can tell my kids that.”

“Uncle. Don’t say that. I believe everything is going to be okay.”

Then Bomi’s dad was about to say something when Bomi call the boy to help her. He ask permission to go and she walk to Bomi.

Then I look at Bomi’s dad face before walk out. I can see he was worry about Bomi and Yu Jin. Then I promise myself.

Don’t worry uncle, I’ll take care of Bomi. Your wish to see Bomi find her soul mate will be granted.

Then I went back home with my friends.

BOMI POV

I was busy serving my customers when Jun Ki came and ask for my help to send food to the table he was took order because he need to wash the dishes. So I did. I took the tray and walk to the table Jino told me.

When I was serving, I wasn’t looking at their face. Then I heard guy said “Bomi! What are you doing here?”

I look at him and saw Baekhyun. I was shock to see him there. In a lot of restaurant, why must he have his dinner here. Just then when I was about to say something, Yu Jin came and said “Noona, I’ll go first. I need to catch a bus. See you this Saturday.”

I turn to look at Yu Jin and nod. “Oh-Okay. See you then. Bye.”

Yu Jin look at Baekhyun, bow and smile. Then he said hi and walk away. Then after I was done serving the food, I walk away as fast as I can. I don’t want to meet him anymore. But deep down in my heart I was happy that he is fine now and he came to college. I was happy to see him.

Then Jun Ki told me to send water to the same table, but I call Eunji to do it. I really don’t want to face him.

When I was busy serving other table, I can feel that Baekhyun is looking at me. but I ignore it. Well I was trying to but it’s so hard to ignore. I don’t understand why.

When he walk out from the restaurant, I feel really relief. It’s like I was able to be free from some ghost.