THREE

My First & Last Love Season 3 (BAEKMI)

BAEKHYUN POV

That evening, after I finish my class, I rush straight to the basketball court to meet Bomi’s friend Namjoo. Kai said that Naeun told him that she’s there practicing. When I arrive it was the right time. She just finish practicing. I walk toward her.

“Your Kim Namjoo isn’t it?” I greet Namjoo from back. Namjoo who was wiping her sweat with towel turn around and look at me.

“Yes I’m. What can I do for you?” She said.

“Oh Hello. I’m...” I was about to introduce myself when she cut me and said “Byun Baekhyun. Don’t bother to introduce yourself. I know who you are. Who doesn’t know you.”

I smile and rubbing the back of my neck.

“What is it that you want? Is it about Bomi?” She said.

I was shock. How did she know. Did Naeun told her. “Well yes.”

“Why are you suddenly interested in Bomi, Baekhyun sunbae. Tell me the truth. Is this about bet? Well Baekhyun oppa, forget about it. Bomi is not that type of girl.” She said.

I chuckle and said “Wow you guys really are something. No is not about bet. I just want to know her better.”

“Liar-liar pants on fire. Forget about it. If you even think about playing with her heart, really forget about it.”

“I’m not lying Namjoo shi. I really want to know her. Please, help me.” I said. Well more to appeal.

Namjoo was about to answer when someone came and call her “Yah Kim Namjoo. Let’s go. I’m hungry.” By listening to the voice, I know who is it. It’s the girl that I love. Yoon Bomi.

Namjoo nod her head. Namjoo look back at me and said, “I’ll think about it. I can see sincere in your eyes. But remember one thing mister. If you broke her heart, her friends will break your bones. So don’t mess with us.”

“Thank you Namjoo shi. Thank you so much.” I was happy. I can see shine there.

“Don’t thank me yet. I say I’ll think about it. I didn’t agree to help you yet.” She said before walking away. I just follow my sight and looking at her. When I saw Bomi, my heart was beating fast. I know she will help me. I believe in that.

 

BOMI POV

“What does that guy want from you?” I ask when we were on our way to the cafe.

“My help to get to know you.” Namjoo said.

What the hell. Now his asking my friend to help him. This guy is crazy. “And did you agree to help?” I ask.

“I said I’ll think about it.” Namjoo said.

“What is your problem with Baekhyun oppa, Bomi unnie.” Naeun, ask.

“Well is a playboy obviously, who want to be with a playboy.” I ask.

“But he look like he really like you noona.” Naeun said.

“I just don’t care. Why are you on his side Naeun? Is it because his Kai’s best friend?”

“No. Not because of that. He likes you unnie. I know it. If not why would he felt jealous when he saw you talking to other guys.” Naeun said casually.

I frown and ask “He was spying on me. His creepy.”

“His not unnie. He just like you. believe me. Even Jongin said that.” Naeun said.

I shook my head and said “Let’s forget about this and change the topic.”

The next day, me, Eunji, Namjoo and Naeun was at the cafeteria for lunch. While they were talking and laughing, Kai came and said to Naeun and us “Hi, princess and her friends. How are you?”

We look at him and smile. Naeun said “Hey prince. Were fine. What are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to have lunch break. And remember our promise, not to meet in weekday, and only weekend.”

“I know about that princess.” Ji Soo said.

Kai frown and hit his head and said “No one call her princess, except me.” then Kai look at the us and said “Back to the topic. We can’t help it. These past few days, the pain in the Beakhyun keeps on bothering us talking about your friends here.” pointing at me “and we got so annoyed that’s why we ran away.”

Everyone laugh except Bomi. Then I ask “What does he want from me? It’s suffocating. I hate it. Tell me to stop.”

“We try Bomi but that rich guy won’t listen. Whatever he like he’ll get it.” Ji Soo lie.

“Then tell him, that I’m not a thing that he can just get like that.” I said angrily and stand up. Before I walk out I said “Tell your friend to forget about whatever his thinking because I’m not going to play in his game.” Then I walk away. Everyone was so shock with how angry I was. I know because I saw their face.

I was so mad. I didn’t know why I was mad but I just don’t like the fact that Baekhyun trying to play with me. When I was walking fast, I bump into someone. I look up and apologize.

“I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. I should look and walk.” I apologize immediately.

The guy just smile. God he have such a sweet smile. Then he said “No it’s fine. I wasn’t looking either.”

“I’m sorry again.” I said.

The guy smile and said “It’s fine really. Anyway nice to meet you.”

I smile back and said “Me too. Anyway I’ll get going.”

“Yeah sure. Bye.”

I said bye and walk away. The guy just smile looking at me.

 

BAEKHYUN POV

I was on my way to cafe from the music room when I saw Bomi. I wanted to say hi but then she bump into a guy. I didn’t mind. I sa he was talking. Maybe apologizing to the guy maybe. But then she smile. the smile that she give only to her close one. Wait. Why is she smiling like that? She never smiles at me like that and she can smile so sweetly just like that with that guy she just bump. I don’t like it Yoon Bomi. Then I follow Bomi to where she was going. However when I reach the place, I stop. I look at the door and the signboard that written ‘LIBRARY’ and gulp. I never walks in the library since I start studying here. This will be the first and it’s all because of Bomi. Everyone who was passing by was looking at me in shock. I can hear people whisper and talking about him. I hesitates to open the library door. But hell, I need to meet Bomi and tell her not to smile like that to any guy beside me. Therefore, I opens the door, and walk in. Everyone eyes was at the me and looking at me in shock. Some drop their pen, some their book and some of them both was open in shock but I ignore it. I looks at the librarian who was looking at me without a blink and said “What?” and walk away to where Bomi was sitting.

I stop infront of her, place both of my palm on the table and bend to face Bomi. God! She have such a nice hair smell. Bomi look lift up her head and was shock to see me whose face was just a few inch far away from her. We were so close. Both of their breath stop for awhile.

“Wh..Wh..What do you want?” Bomi stammers.

“You!” I said half whisper.

“Wh..What are you talking about?” She said.

“You ask me what I want and I answer it. So I said you.” I said and smile to her. The truth is I was controlling myself from kissing Bomi. Because the shock face on her face was so adorable in my eyes and the way she bit her lips.

“Why are you here?” Bomi ask. Still in shock.

“To tell you that don’t show your sweet smile like how you just smile to the guy few minutes ago. You're only allowed to smile like that to only to one man and that’s ME. Okay.”

“It’s my life. I can smile with whoever I want and however I wanted to smile. Who are you to stop me from doing that.” She said angrily.

“The guy that love you and only want you for himself. Your mine Yoon Bomi. And before I graduate, I’ll make you mine. That’s my promise. Remember, don’t smile sweetly at any man except ME.” and I move closer and planted a soft kiss on Bomi’s forehead. Then I walk away with smile on my face. I kiss her. Even it was on forehead but I kiss her.

I don’t even care if I sounds like a freak or psychopath. I was smiling more and more when I remembers the part where I kiss Bomi forehead.

I should just kiss and taste her sweet lips when I got the chance.

No..No..No. She’ll hate it. I need to take this slowly. I can’t make her hate me.

 

BOMI POV

When I was doing notes, I feel someone was infront of me. So I lift up my face and saw Baekyun whose face was just a few inch far away from me. We were so close, that I can smell his aftershave and perfume. My breath stop for the moment when my eyes meet his.

“Wh..Wh..What do you want?” I stammers. Stupid Bomi. Why are you nervous.

“You!” Baekhyun said half whisper and sound so y. Dammit Bomi. Stop it.

“Wh..What are you talking about?” I ask.

“You ask me what I want and I answer it. Si I said you.” Baekhyun said with smile on his face.

“Why are you here?” I ask. Still in shock because how close his face was.

“To tell you that don’t show your sweet smile like how you just smile to the guy few minutes ago. You're allowed to smile like that to only one man and that’s ME. Okay.”

Okay now his getting on my nerve again. I said angrily “It’s my life. I can smile with whoever I want and however I wanted to smile. Who are you to stop me from doing that.”

“The guy that love you and only want you for himself. Your mine Yoon Bomi and before I graduate, I’ll make you mine. That’s my promise. Remember, don’t smile sweetly at any man except ME.” he said. Then he move closer and planted a soft kiss on Bomi’s forehead. Then he walks away.

I was still in shock the moment Baekhyun walk away. What did he just say? Why did he say that? I was still there like a doll. When I was back to my sense, I look around and saw everyone was looking at me. Some of the girls smile and some was jealous. Then I start to blush when I remember he kiss my forehead. Why did he kiss me? Who give him permission to kiss me? I pack my things and walk away from the library looking down covering my face with my hair. I hate you Byun Baekhyun. What the hell you want from me?

Ididn’t know where to go so I just let my leg bring me. I was so damn mad and angry at Baekhyun.

Who do he thing he is? That stupid, idiot, jerk , bustard, selfish guy. I was cursing repeatedly at Beakhyun. I stop when my leg was tired of walking and I look around and it was at the rooftop. I slam the bag down and curse Baekhyun as loud as he could. When I cool down, she got a call. I walk to her bag, took at the phone, and saw Namjoo’s name.

“Yup Namjoo. What is it?”

“Yah! Yoon Bomi. Where the hell are you? Do you know what time it is?” Namjoo shout.

Bomi look at her watch and saw what time it is. Then she hit her forehead and said “I’m sorry Namjoo. I’m really am. Where are you guys? I’m on my way.”

“We are waiting at the cafeteria. Come fast before I’ll finish your snack.”

“Don’t you dare. I’ll be there.” Then I hang up. I pick up my bag pack and ran to the cafeteria as fast I can.