ONE

My First & Last Love Season 3 (BAEKMI)

BOMI POV

“YAH! Yoon Bomi wake up. It’s time for class.” Eunji shout pulling my hand to wake up. God! I really hate early morning class.

“Give me 2 minutes.” I said still sleeping and pulling my blanket higher to close my face.

“YAH! You’re late. You only left like 20 minutes before class start.” Eunji shout still pulling of my blanket from me.

At last, I wake up and sit on my bed with pouts. “I’m a wake now.”

“Good. Now go and take your bath. We have no time left.”

“Okay.” I stand up and walk to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

When I was done, I walk out from the bathroom all ready. I took my books and bag. Eunji who was sitting on her bed playing games on her phone stop and stand up. “Shall we go now?”

I just nod my head and the walk out of our dorm. Then I realize that Namjoo was not with us. So I asks, “Where’s Namjoo?”

“Well she went earlier since she was hungry. She wanted to wait for us but you woke up late. You know how Namjoo will act if she’s hungry.”

I just nod her head. Then we head straight to our class. When step in the class, we saw Namjoo sitting at one of the usual place waiting for us. They walk to Namjoo and sit beside her.

“Hey. You’re early?” Namjoo said sarcastically.

I look at Namjoo with annoyingly and said “Ha! Very funny.”

Namjoo and Eunji just laugh.

Then their lecturer walk in and both of them settle down.

After class, all three of us walk to the cafeteria since I’m starving. All of us take our sit at our usual place. After telling Namjoo and Eunji what I want, they went to buy food.

When I was focussing on my phone, someone sit in front of me. I lift her head up and look at that person. I was shock. God! It’s Byun Baekhyun. Why is he here? What does he want?

“Hi.” Baekhyun greet me with his all kill smile. well that’s what the girls say. I don’t see and killer smile in that.

I smile awkwardly and answer “Hey.”

“So what are you doing here alone? Where’s your friend?”

I raises her eyebrows and answer “Went to buy some food. Why are you here?”

“Just wanted to be here. Why can’t I sit here? Every girl on this collage wants me to sit with them.” Baekhyun said nonchalantly and arrogantly. Well what do you aspect to hear from a biggest playboy in the collage.

“Well I don’t. So if you want to sit here go ahead. I’ll sit somewhere else.” I said and start to take my and my friends things.

Baekhyun was startle with my act. I can see it. I know that maybe he didn’t expect I will act like this. He might think I’m just like other girls but no. His wrong.

He stops me and said “Wow! What is with that attitude? You’re the first girl ever rejected me to sit with me. And the other girls are dying to sit with me.”

“Well I’m not like them. I’m here to study and I have no interest to sit with a playboy and womanizer like you. So either you sit here and I go, or I sit here you go.” I blurt out with my annoyed face.

Baekhyun was hurt when I call him playboy and womanizer. I can see it in his face. But why? That’s the true isn’t it.

“Ouch! You hurt my heart. That was harsh.” Baekhyun said putting his hand on his chest.

I just smirk. “I can go worst.” I said proudly.

“Fine. You stay I go. I admit that you’re different from others and I like it. See you soon beautiful.” What? Beautiful. How dare he call me that. Well at least he back off. I was so happy. I can’t stand him staying here longer. Not because I have feeling for him but the way the girls looking at us. Its suffocating.

“Whatever.” I said annoyingly.

By the time, Baekhyun walk away, I take back my sit back and put down my friends and my things.

 

BAEKHYUN POV

That’s it. I’m going to approach her today. No matter what, I’ll talk to him. Come on Byun Baekhyun. You can do it. Fighting! I take a deep breath and start to lose my tense. Then I saw her step in the cafe with her friends, talking and laughing. I start to smile just looking at that smile and laugh. Damn she’s beautiful. Then I start to tense back. Suddenly I feel really nervous.

My friends, Kai, Lay and Ji Soo look at me and laugh. I look at them with my angry face and that make them laugh harder.

“The almighty playboy is nervous. Cool man. Everything’s gonna be okay. Naeun said that she’s happy go lucky and friendly. But I don’t know what will happen when it comes to you.” Kai, my best friends since I was 5 say.

I frown and look at him. “What do you mean by that?”

“Well she know who you are and you have a very bad impression. I don’t think so she’ll like it when you say hi later. She really have a problem with playboys.”

I sigh. Kai just add more tense on the tense I got. I know she’ll hate me. well who’s gonna believe a playboy. I should listen to Kai earlier that just approach her since last two years. Now I’m screwed. Kai hold my shoulder and said “Just go and talk to her first Baekhyun. Cool down. Breath in. Breath out.”

I did what Kai tell me and cool down a bit. Then I stand up. “I can do it. Yes Byun Baekhyun. You can do it. Be a man. Fighting!” I said throwing my fist up. Then I start to walk to her. but just after few step I take, I turn back and walk back to my friends and said “I don’t think so I can do it.”

Kai, Lay and Ji Soo already start to laugh. Then Ji Soo said “Dude, it’s now or never. It’s your last semester and you are going to finish your semester in another 6 month. If you don’t do it now, you’ll be regret this later. That time, they won’t be use to say I should talk to her when I got the opportunities. I shouldn’t turn back that time. So be a man, and talk to her. It’s now or never Byun Baekhyun.”

Baekhyun took a deep deep breath and let it go. “I can do it. Wish me luck guys.”

“FIGHTING!” Kai, Lay and Ji Soo said together.

“Fighting!” Baekhyun said and walk toward Bomi.

When I was at where Bomi was sitting, I sit right infront of her. Bomi lift her head up and look at me.

“Hi.” I greet her with my killer smile.

Bomi smile and answer “Hey.”

Oh God! That smile. Cool Baekhyun. Cool.

“So what are you doing here alone? Where’s your friend?” I start the conversation.

Bomi raises her eyebrows and answer “Went to buy some food. Why are you here?”

“Just wanted to be here. Why? Can’t I sit here? Every girl on this collage wants me to sit with them.” I said. Then bit my lips. Why did I just that? Oh Baekhyun, you are so going to screw this.

“Well I don’t. So if you want to sit here go ahead. I’ll sit somewhere else.” Bomi take her thing and stand up.

I was startle with Bomi act. I really didn’t know that Bomi will act like that.

No...No..No. she can’t go. I still need to talk to her. Bomi don’t go and leave me.

Then I stops Bomi and said “Wow! What is with that attitude? You’re the first girl ever rejected me to sit with me. And the other girls are dying to sit with me.”

“Well I’m not like them. I’m here to study and I have no interest to sit with a playboy and womanizer like you. So either you sit here and I go, or I sit here you go.” Bomi said with her annoyed face.

She call me playboy. I was hurt when Bomi call me playboy and womanizer. I ever felt this hurt when other call me playboy. But when Bomi said it, it hurts so much.

“Ouch! You hurt my heart. That was harsh.” I said putting my hand on his chest.

Bomi just smirk. “I can go worst.”

Wow! She is fierce. Well, cool Baekhyun. That’s was good for beginning.

“Fine. You stay I go. I admit that you’re different from others and I like it. See you soon beautiful.”

“Whatever.” Bomi said annoyingly.

By the time, I walk away, Bomi sit back where she was sitting in the first place. I look at Bomi again and smile. She is different. No one ever rejected me and she rejects me just like that. Interesting. I like it. I want to know her better since the day my eyes was fix at her since the first time I saw her. She’s really is different. I didn’t choose a wrong girl. If I know it will this hard, I would had make a move from the first time I saw her.

Then I sit back with my friends. Then Lay ask “So? How was it?”

“Terrible. She hates me. she’s not like other girls. I should listen to you earlier Kai. I should just make a move when I saw her.”

Kai pat my back and said “It’s okay. Take it slowly. She’ll fall for you one day. Just like how me and Naeun. You know how much she hate me before this didn’t you. So take it slow. And remember Baekhyun, don’t force her. take as slow as you can.”

I sigh and then look at Bomi. Looking at her laugh and smile make me smile. Yes I need to be patient and take it as slow as I can. I can’t force her. If I force her she’ll hate me more. Then I look at Kai and nod.