#2 Tour

Taehyung's Boyfriends (7 Endings)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week has passed and nothing happened. Taehyung did expect something to happen or a new person to knock on his door and claims to be the same person he met before but nothing. He was quite disappointed and felt stupid for believing Namjoon’s words. That’s what people said to him when he explained the whole thing.

 

“You’re stupid. How can one person change just one night except for their belief and attitude?”

 

Taehyung sighs. He could not focus on his studies during the past whole week. He walks out from the lecture hall with the usual sad face, leading his way out from the university building back to his apartment, only to be disturbed by a loud whisper and camera flashing.

 

“What is it?”

 

Taehyung approaching the crowd. For being taller than the girls and the guys that as tall as him did not stand in his view, he completely sees the beauty with his eyes. Man in his black suit like an actor from the Kingsman decided to pay a visit, leaning against his red sports car while looking around with his sunglasses on. Taehyung did not know the guy but his hotness cannot be denied.

 

“Taetae!”

 

The man suddenly raises his hand up and waves towards him. Taehyung looks around but people did the same. Taehyung pretty sure the man was not calling for him though the nickname seems to be intended for him. The man chuckles, approaching him before grabs his hand, leaving Taehyung in complete confusion.

 

“I was calling for you, Taetae.”

 

The man’s smile is absolute charming like a prince and it blinded Taehyung’s eyes. The man chuckles, pulling him into the car gentle like a real Kingsman. He gets on to the driver’s seat and fixes his sunglasses before checking on Taehyung who lost words, sanity and breath.

 

“Kim Taehyung, right?”

 

Taehyung nods.

 

“I’m Park Jimin. I thought Namjoon told you everything about us.”

 

That clicks Taehyung’s memory.

 

“Namjoon? You’re the- the-“

 

The charming man chuckles.

 

“I’m the 5th if that’s what you’re asking.”

 

Namjoon did say about there are 6 people in one and this Jimin guy seems to be the 5th. Taehyung met Suga, the 2nd before so there are 3 more characters that he has not met yet.

 

“By the way, I’m here to take you out on a date.”

“Date?”

“Because you are one pretty guy, exactly how Namjoon told us.”

 

Without further, he drives out from the university area, leaving Taehyung dumfounded and as red as a strawberry. Jimin takes him out for a lunch at one fancy restaurant that serves steak. Taehyung is not a poor kid living alone without parents. He rather spends more on eating and getting comfortable in a very saving manner.

Jimin notices the pretty man infront of him is struggling to eat so he cuts the meat nicely before hands it to the man. Taehyung blushes, feeling embarrassed for not being able to cut the meat. Jimin saw the pink tint on his cheeks and chuckles, exchanging their plates.

 

“Why are you here, by the way?”

 

Jimin who was cutting the steak, looks up to the handsome man.

 

“To see you, of course.”

“Then, why aren’t you coming earlier?”

 

Taehyung pokes the meat, the sadness was shown on his face, causing the man in the suit to smirk.

 

“You’re expecting us to come.”

 

Taehyung gasps, feeling exposed. He shakes his head and waves his hand at the same time, denying the fact. Jimin chuckles again.

 

“After you met Namjoon, he left his message before he went to sleep as usual. That’s the only way we’re contacting each other. The person before me is Hoseok and he is as bright as you. When he found out that you did not freak out after knowing the truth, he went to find you but he can’t.”

“Why?”

“Because stupid Namjoon didn’t give any details

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter