#16 Photograph

Taehyung's Boyfriends (7 Endings)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung loves not to have a morning class.

He can sleep till late morning before he goes for an afternoon class. Taehyung smiles as he snuggles under his warm blanket, on his comfortable single bed. Taehyung almost purring in his happiness for having his body wrapped in warmth on a cold day with a nice smell of coffee filled his apartment.

It smells like freshly roasted coffee bean and it has been ages since his apartment smells like one.

Mainly because he does not have a coffee machine.

Taehyung jolts up into a sit position with his eyes widen. Thinking of someone might break into his house (or the Santa decided to drop the gift earlier that he should), Taehyung jumps off the bed and runs out from his room. And Taehyung was right when he found him, sitting on the couch as he plays with his phone, another hand wrapped around the Starbucks cup.

 

“Yoongi hyung?”

 

Yoongi looks up from his phone and smiles at the younger, still in his pajama and messy bed hair that he finds it extremely adorable.

 

“Morning, Tae.”

“What’re you doing- How did you get in here?”

“I kind of saw you punched your password when you brought me back home.”

 

Taehyung blinks.

 

“Weren’t you unconscious at that time?”

“I was partially but not completely. Otherwise, you’ll see Namjoon at that night instead of the next morning.”

“Hmm… Make sense.”

“Everything I say makes sense.”

 

Yoongi chuckles when Taehyung makes a face at the statement.

 

“What’re you doing here early in the morning, hyung?”

 

Taehyung asked as he rubs his eyes like a sleepy puppy. Yoongi drops everything on the table to approach the younger and rubs his nape, as if the younger is a puppy and need to be patted gently.

 

“I want to take you out today. Do you have a class?”

 

Yoongi asked carefully, making sure his voice is not too loud for the younger who just woke up by force. Taehyung nods his head.

 

“Yeah, at 10.30 a.m.”

“Great. Then I’ll drop you there after breakfast and take you out afterward.”

“Breakfast? Where?”

“One of my favourite café. Go clean yourself now. I’ll wait.”

 

Taehyung looks at the clock hanging on the wall and it is only 8.25 in the morning. He whines when he woke up early than he should be but he cannot really go back to his sleep, so he drags himself to the bathroom with Yoongi’s light laughter in the background.

Taehyung puts on a casual attire as usual since he is not the kind of person who will spend hours dressing up. Taehyung simply puts on the dark blue pants and light grey hooded sweater, matching with his black winter coat. But no matter how he dressed himself up, it always ended up looking good like an idol and no one can say no to that.

Yoongi drives them both to his favourite café, with a small talk between before they reach the destination and mostly, it is Taehyung who lead the talk. They both walk in and straight head to the counter, eyes scanning the menu on the wall.

 

“What would you like to have?”

“Waffle and hot Chocolate Hazelnut Macchiato.”

 

Yoongi nods and orders for them both before paying for it. Taehyung squeals internally as he gets another day of free food. He will sure save a lot of money by spending more time with them. Yoongi flicks Taehyung’s forehead when he saw that face, earning a groan from the younger.

 

“I’m not your sugar daddy.”

 

Taehyung pouts.

 

“But you acted like one.”

“Do you hate it?”

 

Yoongi chuckles at the younger who is pouting, knowing what is his answer and leads the way to the table near the window, settle down with Taehyung sitting in front of them.

 

“Then what do you want to be called if it’s not sugar daddy?”

“Call me honey. It’s as sweet as sugar but much healthier.”

 

Taehyung blushes at the mention of ‘honey’, looking down at his hands playing at the hem of his sleeves. Yoongi smiles at the younger, too bright that makes his teeth visible and his cheeks hurting but he cannot hide the happiness he is currently having when being with the younger.

The awkward moment (at least that is what Taehyung feel) comes to an end when the waitress serves the food on the table before she walks away. They both dig into the meal silently without a word since the younger is still flusters from the incident earlier. So Yoongi speaks up.

 

“I always come to this café since forever.”

 

That attracts the younger’s attention from his food.

 

“It’s quite far from your house.”

“Yeah, I was wondering why I spend my days here but then I found out why.”

“The coffee is good?”

 

Yoongi chuckles.

 

“You can say so. Starbucks is good too.”

“Then, what makes it’s so special?”

 

Yoongi whispers the word softly. Taehyung has to ask again but the older does not answer it.

 

“I heard Jin confessed to you last night.”

 

Taehyung bites his lower lip, feeling embarrasses for the second time of the day. After Jin and he kissed, it was so awkward till Taehyung decided to go home after he was done with the dishes. Taehyung did not answer the confession given by Seokjin.

 

“You didn’t say anything.”

“Hmm…”

“Do you like him?”

 

Taehyung could not answer and Yoongi could see that.

 

“Taehyung-ah…”

“Yes, hyung?”

“It’s okay if you love them. It’s okay if you date us all.”

“Hyung…”

“We all like you and if you like us too, then it’s okay to date all of us.”

 

Taehyung widens his eyes.

 

“W-We…? You-”

“What happened that night, when I said I love you-“

 

Yoongi looks up from his hot coffee into the younger’s eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter