#13 Bloody Paint

Taehyung's Boyfriends (7 Endings)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After another round of practice, Hoseok has to drag Taehyung away from the hungry wolves aka his race team from hovering the younger with tease and question. The team (including Seungcheol, Jun and Jihoon) waves to both of them before watching them disappear from the track.

 

Taehyung, sitting behind Hoseok on his bike with arms securely around the older, shouts for Hoseok to hear.

 

“Where are we going?”

“Eat. I’m hungry.”

 

Hoseok shouted back, eyes never leave the road. Taehyung hums for getting the answer and rests his body against the older, closer to each other. Hoseok stiffens his body when Taehyung snuggles on his back, surprised with the action of the younger before he relaxes his muscles and smile creeps slowly on his face, hidden under the helmet.

 

Hoseok parks the bike near the restaurant, turns off the engine before Taehyung jumps off the bike, handing the helmet to the older. They walk into the restaurant, finding the table for two and settles down. Taehyung takes off this coat and puts it on the chair, grabbing for the menu.

 

“What do you want?”

“It’s getting late so should be dinner and since I didn’t eat for lunch-“

“You what?!”

 

Taehyung saw the worried face on Hoseok and laughs awkwardly.

 

“Lunch. Well, technically I did because I had a handful of cereal-“

“Taehyung.”

 

Taehyung stops talking when a stern voice called out his name.

 

“Please don’t do that again. Next time, tell me if you’ve eaten or not.”

 

Taehyung grins innocently to reassure that he is fine, salutes to the older.

 

“Aye aye captain!”

“Order the food that you like to eat. The pay is on me.”

“Well, it is from the start, isn’t it?”

“It’s supposed to be you but I’m kind enough-“

“Hey!”

 

Hoseok laughs.

 

“Just kidding.”

 

Hoseok calls for the waiter, placing an order for both of them as Taehyung looking at the older. His cheekbones are visible that makes him bright whenever he smiles. Hoseok always keep his hair down every time they see each other, making Taehyung curious what is he going to look like when he styles his hair up. Hoseok’s jawline though is very well shaped that Taehyung feels insecure.

 

Taehyung stiffen when Hoseok caught him staring, looking away but the older. Hoseok chuckles. He reaches out Taehyung’s hand on the table and holds onto it, causing the younger to look at him with a questioning look.

 

“Why?”

“Just because.”

 

Hoseok takes Taehyung’s hand, fingers lingering on his skin as he inspects Taehyung’s hand. Somehow it gives him a bubbly feel inside of him when the older touches him. A feeling he could not describe – the kind of same when Yoongi sleeps with him, or Jimin kisses him, or Namjoon closes to him. It feels different but almost the same and he does not why – it scares him.

 

The meal goes well with them have a nice conversation along with a nice food served on the table. Hoseok drops the younger in front of his apartment building afterward. Taehyung gets off the bike, again, taking the helmet off and hands it to the older before he fixes his messed up hair, scrunching his nose while that.

 

Hoseok chuckles.

 

“Thank for the day. It was fun!”

“I’m glad you like it. I thought you feel bored to death.”

“Oh, I was till you brought me for a meal.”

“So only the meal’s fun?”

“Yup!”

 

Taehyung grins.

 

Hoseok who is supposed to feel offended (though he knows that the younger is just joking) could not mad at the younger who plays the I-am-innocent-cute-boy-you-can’t-mad-at-me card.

 

Hoseok smiles, ruffles the younger’s hair, making it messed up again. Taehyung frowns.

 

“Hey!”

“Tomorrow’s Jimin’s turn.”

“I know. I remembered the cycle now.”

“He has arts exhibition tomorrow at his gallery. He would be happy if you come tomorrow.”

“Really? I’ve class tomorrow.”

“It’s at 8pm. I’m sure you’ll be free by then.”

“I’ll try then.”

 

Hoseok smiles, nods his head.

 

“See you next week, Tae.”

“Bye, hyung.”

 

Taehyung takes a step to his apartment before stops, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter