#34 JHS

Taehyung's Boyfriends (7 Endings)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning! Long chapter ahead, so take your time.

1

Hoseok was stunned by the beauty of the new student.

 

Who is standing in front of him, next to Yoongi at the school gate. The kid was taller than Yoongi but his face was the softest thing Hoseok ever see after the boy’s brunette hair. Yoongi, his classmate introduced the new student to him, who was Yoongi’s neighbour back in Daegu.

 

His name was Taehyung and Hoseok had a crush on him.

 

It did not take much time for Taehyung to make everyone fall in love with his charm. A good positive thinking student that was very much cute and surprisingly smart in his own way. Hoseok always caught the boy’s shadow everywhere he went with tons of interest towards him but Hoseok acted nothing much more than a senior supposed to do.

 

But he always silently being grateful towards Yoongi who managed to keep Taehyung tagged along anywhere he went.

 

Even to their secret place near the train station, at their usual abandoned blue contena.

 

“He’s following you like a puppy, Yoongi.”

 

Said Namjoon after saw Taehyung following Yoongi from behind, again.

 

“My mom asked me to bring him here, don’t ask me why.”

 

Yoongi said, throwing himself to the couch as he left Taehyung to look around the new place.

 

“This place is cool!”

“You think so?”

 

Hoseok asked, chuckled at the younger’s cuteness.

 

“Yup! Does this place has a name?”

“No but Namjoon always want to name it along with our group.”

“Hmm…”

 

Taehyung tapped his chin with his index finger as he looked around.

 

“I know! Bulletproof Contena for Bulletproof Boys.”

“That , Tae.”

 

Yoongi said.

 

“I like it though. Bulletproof Boys. BTS.”

 

Namjoon said, nodding his head in an agreement. Taehyung feeling proud with it could not stop smiling, making Hoseok to fall in love more with the younger.

 

Slowly, Taehyung was part of the team and he brought along few people with them, making 7 of them in a group of friends. They always spent time together in the BPC, playing games and sometimes making music together at the abandoned train station near their BPC. It was fun, especially for Hoseok to spend more time with the younger.

 

He wanted to confess to the younger but afraid to do so till the chance was given to him.

 

“I got the king’s card!”

 

Namjoon shouted, leaving others to groan. They spent another evening at their usual hideout, blue contena near the railroad. After Taehyung got a few friends, their circle of friendship started to get bigger and Hoseok loved the new friends he made. They were funny and their own characters filled the empty spots before.

 

“I’m giving out orders. Number 1 and 3, kiss on the lips.”

 

Namjoon said. Like Hoseok predicted, the orders will about skinship but the reason he sighed was because he hold the number 3. He did not know who hold the number 1 but seeing Taehyung’s flushed face making him holding his breath. Hoseok and Taehyung moved to the centre while others were intriguing to watch the ‘show’.

It has been Hoseok’s dream to kiss that plump pink lips everytime Taehyung smiled, spoke, laughed or played with his lips. He has been controlled himself but now he had the chance to actual kiss him. Hoseok moved closer to the boy who froze since the start, making the older to make a move. He cupped the boy’s face and leaning closer, slowly.

He can sensed the others were excited and the younger in front of him was nervous as much as he was but he did not see Yoongi’s evil idea was coming, pushing both head to force them kiss. It was 3 seconds kiss but to Hoseok, it was 3 seconds of glimpse of heaven. It was as what he thought – sweet and soft. Hoseok shouted at Yoongi for interrupting (when his inner self was thanking the help). Taehyung who got shocked fell to the floor, hiding his red face in his hands.

 

Of course everyone laughed it out but not Taehyung when the younger pulled him to the corner, trying to clear the confusion that might have inside of Hoseok’s mind but everyone knows it was actually Taehyung’s.

 

“It’s just a game, don’t take it seriously- I-“

“Tae.”

“Hyung, don’t avoid me, I- I’m fine- well I guess.”

“Tae, stop worrying.”

“I’m not, it’s you! I’m just afraid that you will avoid me after this because of it-“

“I like you.”

“See? You’re going to- Wait… What?”

 

Hoseok chuckled, looking at the surprised face of the younger.

 

“I like you, Kim Taehyung. I was afraid to confess but I guess this is the right time to do so.”

“I … It wasn’t brother love?”

“No. It’s a lover kind love.”

 

Taehyung dropped his gaze down and played with his fingers as his pouty lips appeared again.

 

“I… I like you too, hyung.”

 

Hoseok smiled and cupped the younger’s face to kiss that pouty lips he had been dreaming of.

 

It was starting to get beautiful to Hoseok, everything in his life.

 

He waited for his boyfriend at the school gate along with his grumpy bestfriend, who found out about them a week after they started to date together with other friends. Hoseok always take Taehyung out for a date, whether a simple one under the tree or a fun one in amusement park where mostly Hoseok being chicken and screamed all the time. There was one where they went to karaoke after school for a duet but Hoseok ruined all of the notes and then to the café where they had the smallest warm talk.

Their parents were also supportive. Taehyung’s parents let Hoseok to stay in the house to take care of the boy when the parents went for holiday and Hoseok’s parents frequently asked his boyfriend to visit them for family gathering and celebration. Hoseok has never been happy in his life after Taehyung came and it was great – their first met, first kiss, dates and . Such beautiful memories painted inside Hoseok’s heart.

 

“Hyung, look at this.”

 

Hoseok who was looking for a book in the library went to his boyfriend, showing another weird book. Hoseok squinted his eyes as he cannot read the writing in the book.

 

“Cool, right? It’s a spell book, it says here.”

 

Hoseok chuckled at his boyfriend’s amusement on the book.

 

“Oh, look at this. Memory spell. Read it, hyung.”

 

Hoseok was about to say no but Taehyung was great in making puppy eyes. Hoseok defeated and read the scribbled writing. He did not understand a thing and the writing mixed all kinds of language but Taehyung beamed when he done reading. At least his boyfriend was happy for doing it.

 

“Let’s go, Taehyung. Put the book there.”

 

Taehyung pouted, putting the book back in the shelf before letting himself being pulled by his boyfriend.

 

Hoseok did not see this coming.

 

To have Jimin, Taehyung’s best friend on the door, crying. To have his parents crying as well. To have everyone crying except him because he was still did not see this coming. Did not expect to lose him when they were so happy few years in relationship. Did not expect Taehyung to die because of car crash.

The funeral was dull and painful. There was no laughter of his boyfriend, no warm backhug to make everyone he loved smile again – there was no more after this. Hoseok stood along with Taehyung’s parents, watching everyone to give the last good bye to the dead and Hoseok was the last. He stood there expressionless as he watched the boy he loves the most lying beautifully with his eyes closed in the white coffin.

He did not say anything, not even a word, not even his name. He just put down the white rose on his boyfriend before watching them buried the boy underground, separating both lives in two different worlds. Of course, everyone mourn but they moved on months after that but Hoseok – he did not cry but he did not stop mourning. Looking at the boy’s picture, remembering their memories, saw the glimpse of the boy’s presence.

Hoseok just could not forget the boy – which led him to the depression. Tons of doctor appointment and medicine, years of medication but nothing ever change, not even bit. Taehyung’s grave had always a white rose on the green grass and nothing that could disturbed the peaceful rest of the boy with the presence of Hoseok.

He would not kill himself because Taehyung will not be happy with him. That is the only reason that keep him alive, eating pills of depression everyday, getting admitted into hospital for lack of nutrients. He lost his sunshine, he lost his warmth, he lost everything. Hoseok bit his lower lip as the tears fell down to his cheek.

 

“I still doesn’t know your dream, Taehyung-ah.”

 

He said, as he closed his eyes and went for a sleep.

 

 

2

Hoseok woke up on his bed to a strong headache, thinking the medicine somehow finally affected him or the dose changed without him knowing it.

 

But when Hoseok looked around, he found himself in a strange looking room that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter