#19 Sick

Taehyung's Boyfriends (7 Endings)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung did not hack the website to remove those pictures.

The travel back home in the cold weather with fully soaked clothes wrap his body, got him sick instantly. His body never stops trembling even inside of the building to the warm bath in his apartment. He has to wrap himself in another jacket before snuggles under the blanket for heat. It was really cold. He might get freeze for real if his apartment is freaking far away.

Taehyung does not have any energy to move in the next day, even more to the classes. He will not fail a subject because he skips few since his lecturer will not accept any explanation without doctor’s letter. He cannot even drag himself off the bed to the lobby and stops a taxi to the clinic. He will get better by staying under the warm blanket, he believes.

But he is wrong, sadly. His fever gets worse as the day goes by and his body is heating more than the heater itself. His throat is unbelievably sore and he is breathing. Taehyung curses the girl and her own existence for making her sick and curses whoever ringing his doorbell for nth times. It must be Jimin who just called him earlier before he banging on the door.

Using the only strength left in him, he crawls out from the bed and literally dragging himself out to the kitchen for medicine because Jimin will not be happy to know Taehyung is sick so the older will not nag at him for not taking a medicine. He stumbles his way to the kitchen, hands supporting his weight by holding on the walk and kitchen counter.

Jimin, on the other hand, feeling all happy to know that he will spend a day with Taehyung again. It did not take a long time to be standing in front of Taehyung’s apartment, ringing the bell. Weird enough to him when Taehyung takes a long time to open the door. He calls Taehyung, wondering if he falls asleep but he did not pick it up. The feeling of worrying towards the younger, he bangs the door again.

And he never feels wrong about Taehyung. The younger opens the door, finally and revealing him in a winter jacket inside of his apartment, sweating and breathing heavily. Jimin jumps inside the house and catches the younger’s face into his hands, feeling his hot temperature.

 

“Tae, you’re burning!”

“Are you saying I look hot today?”

 

Taehyung tries to laugh after his self-made joke but he coughs instead.

 

“Did you-“

“I took my pills… so don’t worry.”

“You’re looking bad, I don’t think medicine is enough for you.”

 

Taehyung frowns at the idea he is getting from Jimin and tries to fight back but he is getting hard to breathe and his vision is cloudy.

 

“…”

 

Taehyung whispered. Standing in long time when he was lying most of the day before making him getting headache and Jimin saw it.

 

“C’mon, I’m taking you to the hospital.”

 

Taehyung could not argue anymore leaning his back against the wall.

 

“Where’s your ID?”

“My room… wallet...”

 

Jimin nods and quickly running to the room, grabbing Taehyung’s wallet once he found it on the table.

 

Thud.

 

Jimin heard it and went out of the room, finding Taehyung lying on the floor.

 

“Tae!”

 

“Tae!”

 

Jimin holds his breath when he heard a sound of his own voice calling for Taehyung’s name inside of his head. A loud pitch suddenly attacking his ears, making Jimin groan in pain, covering his ears.

 

“Tae, wake up!”

“Tae, I love you.”

“Tae.”

“Tae.”

 

The voices of him stop playing in the head and the pitches is gone, leaving Jimin panting of the past pain he got. He does not know what it is but Taehyung is more important. He tries to ignore a little headache left in him and carries Taehyung up in his arms, bridal style down to his car before he drives to the hospital.

Jimin carries Taehyung, wrapped in Jimin’s coat to the emergency entrance, shouting for the nurses to assist. He puts the younger down on the nearest wheeled bed, grabbing the nurse before she could check on him.

 

“This boy is under Kim Family’s care, tell Dr. Ham.”

“Ah, alright.”

 

She said, asking for another nurse to help to push the wheeled bed to the emergency room since the Kim Family has the privilege in the hospital. Jimin steps aside, letting the nurses do their job and watches Taehyung leaving his sight as he is worried about the boy.

Jimin widens his eyes when a few images flash in his mind. Bottle of pills, the sound of breathing, the machine beeping and coldness of water inside of the bathtub.

He lets out his breath.

 

“His fever is very high and I’m glad you bring him here in time, Jimin. It could be worse if the boy ignores his fever for another day.”

 

Dr. Ham said as she looks at Taehyung’s report in her hand. Jimin nods, rubbing Taehyung’s hand in his grip softly as he looks at the younger sleeping.

 

“I was surprised when I got an emergency call from you. Who’s this boy?”

“Someone I really love for a long time.”

“Your boyfriend?”

 

Jimin chuckles.

 

“You can say so.”

“Oh well, he will wake up soon so please make sure he takes the pills before he dozes off.”

“Okay, thank you noona.”

“No problem.”

 

Eunjung smiles, ruffling Jimin’s hair before she walks out from the VIP room. Jimin watches Taehyung sleeping, looking at his beautiful feature sculptured perfectly to him. Jimin could not help but to caress the younger’s cheek, ignoring the pain in his chest to that annoying beeping sound of the machine stuck to him.

Jimin does not know why Taehyung needs the heartbeat machine but another part of him feeling relieved to know Taehyung is fine. Taehyung stirs in his sleep, eyes moving around before he opens it slowly, finding Jimin smiling at him.

 

“Did I wake you up?”

“You sort of did…”

“Sorry.”

“…I guess I fainted, huh?”

 

Taehyung asked as he looks around the room.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter