Intro: Boy Meets Evil

Taehyung's Boyfriends (7 Endings)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the ocean of bright white colour painting every walls and doors in the hospital which mostly helps Eunjung to ease her mind easily. It is not that she hates colour but it can be very disturbing especially when her master likes to appear from it. Eunjung swings her legs back and forth, sitting at the edge of the bed as she looks out of the small barred window in her solitude spongy room.

 

It is a bright day for spring.

 

The flower must be beautiful at this time, giving an aesthetics colours to the world of black and white busy people. Eunjung reaches her hand out, letting the sunlight hits her hand and gives her vitamin she needed after staying in the hospital more than a year. She likes this hospital better than before. The hospital in Incheon ticked her off when the mental patient tried to attack her but everyone knows what happen when you fight the devil.

 

Though she is just a mere slave.

 

Eunjung heard the sound of leather shoes stepping closer to her room before stops in front of her room and opens the small window on the door. Eunjung smiles and walks to the door, to greet her doctor for today.

 

“How are you feeling today, Eunjung? Are the voices still talking to you?”

“Yeah. It annoys me and the most one is his.“

“Vernon again?”

 

Eunjung nods.

 

“Hmm, did you take your medicine?”

“I don’t think it’s enough for me.”

 

Doctor squints his eyes, looking at the table near the wall next to Eunjung. The pills are still left untouched and so do the food.

 

“You didn’t take it. How’re you going to get better?”

“Are you sure you’re giving me the real treatment? I feel nothing much different. I- I- even feel I want to- … kill myself. Am I crazy doctor? HUH?!”

 

Eunjung bangs the door repeatedly, causing the doctor to flinch and takes a step behind. He sighs as writes on the patient’s record he bring and Eunjung got so many red marks. He wrote with his red pen on Eunjung’s behaviour today and at the end, he circles the ‘suicidal thought’.

 

Munchausen Syndrome.

 

That is the diagnosed Eunjung received from all of the hospitals she went. Her behaviour and all of the symptoms she mentioned are opposite of the real result she got. She pretends to be crazy but no one knows why. However, she cannot be released or mingle with others because she might slit her wrist again or torture the other mental patient.

 

But she is still sane.

 

“You never give up.”

 

Vernon appears, standing behind the doctor and smirks as he looks at Eunjung through that small window on the door. He knows Eunjung saw him and how tight her grip are getting as she tries to control her anger.

 

“Eunjung, is Vernon here?”

 

The doctor asked, oblivious to the situation.

 

“Yeah, Eunjung. Is Vernon here? Aish, this doctor. He should call me Master. Should I kill him too like what I did to that patient?”

 

Vernon smirks as he reaches out his hand to wrap around the doctor’s neck.

 

“Don’t you dare, Vernon.”

 

Eunjung said, giving a goosebump to the doctor when he saw no one around him but Eunjung alone. The doctor clears his throat, trying to act fine. Despite of Eunjung pretending to be crazy, she can be scary to prove how insane she is. Vernon laughs at Eunjung’s reaction.

 

“What do you want, Vernon?”

“When are you going to call me Master again? You’re still my slave, remember?”

“I’m sick doing those deals. I can’t stand how it ends up-“

“People dies for their lust and things to be granted. And believe me, this doctor has a news for you.”

“Are you talking to Vernon, Eunjung?”

 

Eunjung moves her glare to the doctor who seems nervous, could not hear both side of conversation.

 

“Doctor … Do you have something for me?”

“How-“

“What is it?”

“You said you’ve no family but we found your brother-“

 

Eunjung’s breath hitches at the mention of her little brother.

 

“Tae.”

“Yes. We were trying to contact him to ask about you-“

“Don’t.”

“In your case, Munchausen patient will never encourage the doctor to engage with the family-“

“He won’t remember me.”

“That’s the problem.”

 

Eunjung sighs in relief. It means Taehyung will not remember Eunjung back but from the face expression of Vernon, it does not mean something good.

 

“Eunjung. Your brother died three days ago.”

“What?”

“He got hit by a drunk driver. His family does not know about you, that’s why they didn’t inform you.”

“Mostly because you cleared your existence in that boy’s mind.”

 

Vernon said, taking over Eunjung’s auditory and makes the doctor’s words inaudible in her ears. Eunjung tries to breathe properly so she will not do anything crazy because she never knew this news is going to kill her. Vernon smirks at her expression and walks passes the doctor through the door, standing in front of trembling Eunjung.

 

“He’s dead despite you saved him 5 years ago. Irony. Such a waste of your sacrifice.”

 

Eunjung does not reply to him, looking down to the white floor as she grips her white hospital shirt tightly. As a demon, Vernon can read her mind and it is not something good. Vernon lifts her chin up to look into her eyes and his prediction has been confirmed.

 

“How’re you g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter