#33 MYG

Taehyung's Boyfriends (7 Endings)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3

Yoongi had a trouble in his life.

 

With his unstable state of mental health that could possibly ruin his dream and simple comfortable life. It was not like he was insane but the depression got him locked for a long time of period. Somehow he managed to live his lonely life with a piano of his as the source of living. He had a job as a composer, a broken cheap house at the second floor and a wonderful café to his liking.

 

A usual hot cup of Latte at the usual space at the corner of the café where he can watch every human being interacted to each other but him, while he was doing his work at the table. Sadly, he cannot do so on that particular day as someone sat on his place where it was usual to be emptied (for him) at such particular time.

 

Knowing the fact he cannot chase the man away and got annoyed by that, he had to sit on the table near to his favourite spot. However, his eyes never leave the table as he threw the glare to the man who stole (he thought) his spot. Everyone, anyone could notice the dark aura exuded out of him but not the thief with brunette mop hair, round glasses, pink lips and tan skin in the black and red checkered sweater.

 

But Hoseok always remind him to be patient, for his own sake (and everyone’s). Somehow, it could not be applied when the thief was doing it again.

 

Annoyed by the third times of it, Yoongi went approaching the man, just to be ignored as the brunette hair got his earphones plugged in, immersed into his laptop screen as if nothing was happening around him. So Yoongi had to knock the table and cleared his throat out loud to catch the man’s attention, which he did but to be flattered by the deep brown orbs of his beautiful confused eyes and slowly down to the wonderful rectangular grin.

 

“Yes?”

 

The last straw of the thief’s deep voice struck Yoongi more than he should – making the so-called thief as the real one to Yoongi’s cold heart.

 

“So he’s cute and beautiful. What else did you got? His number?”

 

Namjoon asked while he was checking on the latest song Yoongi produced, before it was made to be sold and released.

 

“Nope.”

“Seriously? You got your -100 Celsius heart to be melted by one smile and you didn’t ask his number?”

 

Yoongi shook his head.

 

“But I got his name and a date- every morning.”

 

Namjoon had to stop doing his thing to look at his best friend for a confirmation, just to burst into laughter afterwards.

 

Yoongi did not blame Namjoon for laughing (though he cannot when he is the boss) because Yoongi was not a morning person. Correction, Yoongi IS never a morning person. But he was there, at his favourite table with his usual Latte at the unusual time of presence, waiting for one particular brunette hair that was hopping as he walked down to Yoongi.

 

Reaching to the older with a grin, Yoongi could not help but to reciprocate it with his warm smile.

 

It was never a one-time date the first time Yoongi asked for it since there was no one who can make him feel the warmest in the heart, excluding his white puppy of course and annoying two friends from high school. Yoongi was making sure he got to see the younger every day of his life and lucky him, Taehyung loved his presence as well.

 

“Why you never say no when I ask for another date?”

 

Yoongi asked as watching the younger eating his chocolate waffle.

 

“Hmm? Why should I when I can get another free breakfast for the day?”

“You’re making me your sugar daddy?”

“Yeah! Though it’s irony when you don’t like sweet things.”

 

Yoongi sighed, sipping his Latte as he was quite disappointed. Though he knew the younger was joking but he hoped Taehyung would say something, perhaps the boy like him the same way he did. Taehyung chuckled silently before pushing his plate of last bite waffle to the man in front of him with a smile.

 

“Hmm?”

“Eat this and I’ll tell you something.”

“You’ll play me again, right?”

 

Taehyung shrugged his shoulder so Yoongi did not buy it.

 

“You look scary and grumpy like you can kill everyone you hate which is, everyone. When you first came to me and stare into my soul, I got goose bumps all over my body.”

“Funny, Tae.”

“But you are a cool person actually when I got to know you and your scary side is actually a protective one. You are a definition of a manly man from inside and you’re great, hyung.”

 

Yoongi could not help but to creep a smile out of him, listening to the compliment the boy gave. Taehyung pointed at the waffle with his pouty lips and Yoongi took it into his mouth, making Taehyung to smile as he rested his chin on his palms, elbows on the table.

 

“And I love you, hyung.”

 

Yoongi choked on the waffle, looking at the younger for some sick joke.

 

But Taehyung was smiling innocently.

 

“I love you too.”

 

There he went, a lone wolf in the depression cage escaped to the far grassy peaceful field with a warm hand around his. Yoongi was getting better in his life as soon as Taehyung walked inside. He got no trouble on writing any songs of genre and theme, he did not have to depend on the pills and pay visit to the hospitals for counselling. Even if he had due one of his breakdown, Taehyung was there along with him to the doctor appointment.

 

Taehyung was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter