#26 Bunny

Taehyung's Boyfriends (7 Endings)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is a double update. Please read the previous chapter if you skip it.

Jungkook hates it.

 

The fact he is younger than others and not being able to do anything to help. The fact he is not the only one Taehyung loves and gives attention to. The fact Taehyung is hurting but still smiling as if nothing had happened to him, even if it is Jungkook who did it.

 

But he loves Taehyung, no doubt. He wants to spend another day of his peculiar life with him but the guilt haunts him. Which is why he is still in his bed, staring to the space for hours as soon as he is awake.

 

“You’re not going to see Taehyung, today?” Hoseok asked, concern about the youngest.

“I want to… but again, I don’t want to.”

“Feeling guilty, aren’t you?” Yoongi asked, but Jungkook keeps silence. “The past is in the past, you can’t change it.”

“And the fact we did hurt him too, haunts me till today.” Namjoon added.

“We can’t foresee the future, Jungkook but we can cherish the moment. Think this as your second chance.”

 

Jungkook thinks again of what his hyungs said. A second chance for him to prove to Taehyung that he truly loves him and he deserves better than what he got before. Jungkook smiles to himself.

 

“Second chance.”

 

Jungkook quickly grabs his phone and makes a call to Taehyung. It does take a longer time for the older to answer the phone, making Jungkook to doubt his decision in calling him but when Taehyung finally answered, he forgets about it.

 

“Hyung!”

“Yes?”

“Urm… I…”

 

Jungkook rubs his nape as he does not know what to talk about. Taehyung on the other line is not talking at all since he is being awkward due to the incident last week. Taehyung wants to thank Jungkook but he is pretty sure the rest of the conversation will be more awkward. Taehyung wonder why their meet always end up like that. Jungkook noticing how quiet Taehyung is, understands what the older is thinking.

 

“Urm … I bought a new game and it’s just arrived. Do you- perhaps want to come and play with me, hyung?”

 

A game. That might work on their situation.

 

“Sure. I’ll be there.”

 

Taehyung still remembers how cold Jungkook was when he brought him to the hospital and how shocked the younger was when he saw Taehyung in the hard situation. He still remembers how broken and fragile the younger looked when he hugged Taehyung and apologized for things Taehyung does not know. But seeing the younger acting as if nothing happens, eyes focusing on the game they are playing on television makes Taehyung feel better.

 

Taehyung groans in frustration after he found himself lose to Jungkook, for the third time. Jungkook shouts in joy, sticks his tongue out to the older to , making fun on how the older is bad at playing game. Taehyung not amused by his action, glares at him but it just makes Jungkook more. Jungkook puts his hand out, asking for Taehyung’s as a punishment. Taehyung sighs and gives him his wrist.

 

“Kookie-ah, you brought the game you’re good at. Of course, you’ll win it.”

“No excuses, hyung. Rule is a rule. You lose, I win.”

 

Taehyung frowns at the failed attempt to escape from the punishment before decided for the second attempt that he never afraid to use – puppy eyes. Taehyung whines lightly as he pouts, giving the best sad puppy eyes to Jungkook who is quite taken back by it. Taehyung saw how it works on the younger, whines harder as he tries to pull his hand out of Jungkook’s grip. Jungkook blushes at Taehyung’s sudden action and quickly hits his wrist with his finger hardly.

 

“Ouch! Yah!”

 

Taehyung wraps his arm around Jungkook’s neck and locks it hard, giving a few harsh ruffles on the younger’s head but Jungkook laughs at it instead. Failed to make the younger lowkey apologize, he pushes the younger away from him and huffs. Jungkook cannot help himself but to smile at Taehyung’s cuteness. Feeling as they spent the time longer than they should, Taehyung grabs his phone and checks on the time.

 

“It’s already late. I should go home now.”

 

Jungkook widens his eyes as he heard Taehyung and quickly grabs his wrist, stopping him from standing. Taehyung dumbfounds as why Jungkook did that but when he saw the look on the younger, he understands. Taehyung kneels next to Jungkook and caresses the younger’s head gently, which Jungkook cannot help but to lean against the warm touch of the man he loves.

 

“I know you’ve been trying to make me feel better about last incident and I can’t be more grateful than I am, right now.”

“Don’t think bad about yourself, hyung.”

“I won’t.”

 

Taehyung smiles.

 

“I’m sorry, that it is me who came last week when you’re calling for-“

 

Jungkook holds his breath when Taehyung pulls his head into his embrace, caresses his head softly. Jungkook closes his eyes as he still remembers how similar Taehyung’s lovely touch though he changed few times.

 

“I don’t know who’s turn it is but the fact you came for me, is some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter