#14 Shop

Taehyung's Boyfriends (7 Endings)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is a double update. Please jump back to the previous chapter if you skip it. Enjoy !

“Tae!”

 

Taehyung turns to look at the one who called his name, hands still holding onto his bicycle’s handle. Jimin, who seems does not care about the fact he is wearing a suit, runs toward the younger in a hurry and catches a breath once he is standing in front of Taehyung.

 

“You’re leaving.”

 

Jimin said, sadly.

 

“It’s getting late. Besides, you’ve guests to take care.”

“At least you should tell me.”

“I know, I’m sorry. I couldn’t find you.”

 

Taehyung said, feeling guilty and being an open book, Jimin saw that.

 

“It’s okay. I’m the one who should be sorry. I couldn’t take you out for a date today.”

 

Taehyung hitches a breath, surprised to hear that and quickly shakes his head in a disagreement.

 

“It’s okay, I’m okay. It’s not your fault. I’ve class the whole day and you’re busy. Besides, we still meet each other, so it’s still a date.”

 

A smile forms softly on him.

 

“I’m glad.”

“Well, congrats again for your exhibition. It’s cool.”

“Thank you.”

“I need to go now. Good night.”

 

Jimin smiles and leans closer to him, leaving a kiss on Taehyung’s cheek before he says, “Night”.

 

Taehyung feeling flustered by it, nods his head nervously before cycling away from the area, heading to his apartment. It was a late night and cycling at this time is not something unusual for the boy to do. But a sudden sound of clicking in the midst of eerie silence is unusual.

Taehyung stops his bicycle and looks around, tries to find the source of that clicking sound but he could not find anything despite the street is illuminated by the streetlights. Seeing few pedestrians on the sidewalk, Taehyung shrugs the anxiousness in him and continues his path back home.

The advantage to living by yourself is you get to choose what buy but the disadvantage is you are the one who has to buy it. Taehyung did not buy anything for the whole month, resulting in an empty kitchen at the end of the month. And feeling as hungry as he can be, Taehyung cannot wait for the next morning to buy the grocery.

The blame is on those 6 guys for always taking him out for a date, he did even realised he did not go for grocery shopping for the month and ended up in the supermarket at 8pm when he is supposed to be in the room, playing his Mario. Getting himself a dinner and buying food supplies for the whole month at the same time, saves much time more than getting it one by one.

Taehyung walks down the aisle in the supermarket as he is eyeing the food on the shelves, targeting food listen in his mind, pushing the trolley. Taehyung stops his steps to grab a box of cereal, putting it in the empty trolley before continuing his path. Taehyung reaches at the drinks section for a strawberry milk before he goes to the fish and meat section but he stops.

Found Jungkook standing at the drinks section next to the half-full trolley, with a carton of fresh milk on his hand.

 

‘Right, today is Jungkook’s turn’, Taehyung thought.

 

“Jungkook?”

 

Taehyung called out the boy, making his presence known to him and receives a surprised expression.

 

“Taehyung, what are you doing here?”

“Grocery shopping. You?”

“Same. Jin hyung asked me to buy some stuff for you?”

“For me?”

“He wants to cook something for you, I guess.”

 

Taehyung gasps, feeling excited. He lets go the grip on the trolley handle and tugs the younger’s winter jacket’s sleeve.

 

“What is it? What is it? Is it steak? Please say steak!”

 

Jungkook blinks at the older’s sudden burst, leans back slightly to distance himself.

 

“Err… I don’t know? I just buy whatever is on the list.”

 

Jungkook said, raises his hand up to show a piece of small paper in his grip. Taehyung grabs the paper out from his grip and squints his eyes, reading it and slowly shows his rectangular grin.

 

“Ribs sound good too.”

 

Taehyung gives the list back to the younger.

 

“But why are you holding the milk? There’s none on the list.”

“It’s for me.”

 

Jungkook frowns when Taehyung blinks at him.

 

“What? I can buy things for myself too.”

 

Suddenly, Taehyung laughs out of nowhere and Jungkook cannot be more confused.

 

“What the-“

“You’re a baby!”

 

Jungkook coughs at the name.

 

“A wha- No, I’m not!”

“You’re ing drink milk!”

 

Taehyung, with his face all brighten up, said.

 

“What’s the problem? Everyone drinks milk!”

“Oh my God- no wonder they said you’re still a kid.”

 

Jungkook frowns.

 

“I’m a grown up, stop calling me that.”

 

Taehyung sees that Jungkook feels irritated by the nickname, but he is such a tease.

 

“Baby.”

“Stop.”

“Kookie baby.”

“Don’t.”

“Baby baby~”

 

Taehyung, who is not affected by Jungkook’s glare, increases the anger in the younger man by ruffling his messy brown hair. Jungkook fed up with the tease and chases Taehyung to cover his mouth. Taehyung saw that coming and runs to his trolley before he hits Jungkook’s leg hard.

Jungkook groans in pain as he rubs his knee, hopping on one spot.

 

“, Tae!”

 

And again, Taehyung laughs so hard, clutching his stomach. Feeling satisfied, Taehyung wipes the tears off his eyes before he goes to check on the younger, who is finally standing up straight but still in pain.

 

“Hurt that bad?”

“ you.”

 

Taehyung tries not to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter