#12 Dream

Taehyung's Boyfriends (7 Endings)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is double update so please go back to the previous chapter if you skip it.

Taehyung frowns.

 

Knocking his head for God knows how many times, trying to pull himself together. After that almost-kissing moment, he stomped out from the room, getting his winter coat back from Namjoon’s office while praying to God for not making they bump into each other because that will be awkward. He ran out from the company into the street, blaming himself for his stupidity.

 

“Oh my God, Taehyung. What’ve you done? Are you insane? Well, I’m almost, kinda in a way.”

 

Taehyung talked to himself, losing the point that he was holding a moment. He shakes his head.

 

“What was I thinking? Why do I want to kiss Namjoon? No offence, hyung-“

 

He got distracted by his own side comment again.

 

Taehyung sighs.

 

“Is this because of what happened with Jimin and Yoongi, making me attracted to them in a way I didn’t even realised?”

 

Taehyung had to stop walking, asked himself the question.

 

He looks down at his hands – remembering how warmth the touch of Yoongi’s skin, how tight Jimin hold his hand and how easy he touched Namjoon’s dimples. It feels weird to feel comfortable doing it – like he had done it before.

 

“Pfft, Tae. You never meet them before. Or have I before I lost my memories …”

 

Taehyung groans before shouting in the middle of the streets, attracting people to look at him with judging face.

 

“This is too complicated for me. I need ice cream.”

 

Taehyung said, heading back to his apartment.

 

“And pizza.”

 

He added.

 

 

Sunday is the most perfect day to sleep till afternoon, especially for a college student who does not want to wake up early for nothing. Taehyung stretches his arms out as he walks into the kitchen, not missing a glimpse at the clock, striking 12.30 in the afternoon. Despite missing the breakfast, he takes out the cereal and shoves his hand inside, grabbing it out into his mouth.

 

His phone is beeping, showing there is a new message comes in. He checks it, feeling not interested.

 

From Hoseok hyung : Check out your balcony.

 

“Balcony?”

 

Taehyung puts down his cereal on the kitchen counter and walks out to the balcony, eyes squinting at the exposure of sudden lights before he could spot someone down there.

 

“Hyung?”

 

Hoseok grins, waving frantically at Taehyung, gestures him to come down. Taehyung shrugs his shoulder, mouthing the words, “Why?” Hoseok points at himself and Taehyung, moving his fingers as legs walking away – Hoseok is asking him out. Taehyung nods, asking him to wait for him to take a shower.

As a guy, it does not need to take a long time to get ready. Taehyung gets a quick shower and wraps himself with thick clothes before running down to greet the older.

 

“Hyung!”

“Hi, Taetae.”

 

Hoseok greeted, ruffles the younger’s hair.

 

“That’s fast.”

 

Taehyung shrugs.

 

“It’s just a shower.”

“No cologne or anything? Makeup or perhaps earring?”

 

Taehyung looks at him, unamused.

 

“Kidding! You look perfect like this.”

 

Taehyung snorts at the compliment.

 

“I’m being sincere! You look cute with your long coat and beanie.”

“Where are you taking me anywhere and why are you wearing like this?”

 

Taehyung asked, pointing out his outfit that seems to be unfit for the weather. More like a racer outfit.

 

“You know all of the others’ job but me so I’m gonna show it to you.”

 

He said before picking up the helmet that was resting on the bike’s seat, giving it to the younger. Taehyung blinks at it.

 

“Are you telling me-“

 

 

Taehyung gasps.

 

Cool is all the word he can think of. He is not a language student, so his vocabulary is not that great but hey, it explains much – the fact Hoseok is a racer is cool itself. Standing among the older’s friends-aka-racer-team with a different kind of bikes parking at their usual track indoor racing place for another practice. Taehyung hops off the bike and taking off the helmet with the help of Hoseok.

 

“So, how’s the place?”

“Hyung… This is freaking awesome! Oh my God-“

 

Hoseok laughs to see Taehyung amazed face.

 

“Maybe you can come and watch me sometimes, when it’s my turn to race.”

 

Hoseok emphasizes the words which Taehyung catches it nicely. Taehyung smiles, nodding his head.

 

“I would love to.”

“Hobi hobi hobi!”

 

Both of them looks at the person who shouted out Hoseok’s nickname, to see a man running towards them happily.

 

“Cheollie!”

 

Hoseok reciprocates it before running towards the man, clashes their body into a hug and laughs loudly. Taehyung grins, happy t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter