#21 Cards

Taehyung's Boyfriends (7 Endings)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m taking you to the hospital.”

 

The last words Jungkook said before he goes completely silent on the way to the hospital. Jungkook takes him to the family’s doctor to treat the bruises and cuts on Taehyung, along with the mental support he might need after facing that incident. While waiting for it, Jungkook waits inside of Dr. Ham’s room with a hot chocolate in his hand.

 

“I smell chocolate from the door.”

 

Dr. Ham said, walking to her chair after ruffling the younger’s head and smiles at him. She saw another two cups of hot coffee on her table and points at it, raising her eyebrow. Jungkook nods, telling her he bought it for her. She grabs one and smells it.

 

“How did you know my favourite?”

“That? I bought the same one with Taehyung.”

 

Dr. Ham nods, sipping her coffee.

 

“He’s fine if that’s what you want to ask. Mentally not good since he is still afraid so he can stay a night here and if he did nothing wrong, he’s good to go tomorrow.”

“Thanks, noona.”

“No problem. But are you okay? You look … off.”

 

Jungkook indeed feeling off after he remembers everything because he is not could not forgive himself after what happened. Even Taehyung is fine in front of him, he could not forgive himself for being such … worthless piece of .

 

Jungkook checks on Taehyung before he leaves for home, looking at the older sleeping soundly, surprisingly. Such night taking a toll on the older but he still looking angelic this way, funny that. Jungkook laughing at himself for being such pity.

 

“I did bad, right?”

“You did great, Jungkook. You saved him.” Hoseok said.

“But that doesn’t change the fact that I still did badly before.”

“You’ve to let it go, Jungkook.” Jimin said. “It’s Taehyung we need to protect right now.”

“From what exactly? It’s us who broke him.”

“Definitely not Hoseok and Jimin…” Yoongi said.

“Is Taehyung in danger again, because of who this time?” Jungkook asked.

“I don’t know. Someone who did this to us.” Hoseok said.

 

Taehyung knocks Dr. Ham’s room before entering after permission granted. Dr. Ham gestures him to sit down, smiling at him.

 

“Nurse said you want to see me before I’m leaving.”

“Just a small talk. Have a drink.”

 

Dr. Ham said, putting the hot cup in front of Taehyung before the younger takes it and sips a bit. He surprised.

 

“My favourite.”

“It seems like we have the same favourite drink.”

 

Dr. Ham smiles.

 

“We kept you a night just in case you get stress due the incident last night but you showed nothing so I’m glad."

“So doc-“

“Call me Eunjung noona.”

 

Taehyung nods.

 

“Eunjung noona, you’re Kim’s doctor, right? So did you know…”

“Are you curious about their condition, if I’m not mistaken, right?”

“Yeah… Do you know who they were before that happened, what he looks like?”

“It’s still clear in mind like he was just a kid yesterday. After that accident, both of his parents died and he was left in coma for months. That’s when I discovered he starts to change every night and losing his own identity in his own life.”

“You mean, the original one is not one of them?”

 

Eunjung shakes her head.

 

“Is there any solution to help them?”

“For now, no. I don’t think I can help them though.”

 

Taehyung sighs. He was thinking on helping them because there is no way they will stay like that till the end. Eunjung can see the sad look Taehyung gives, smiling to herself as she pulls her drawer, taking something out.

 

“Let’s play game!”

 

Taehyung blinks.

 

“Game?”

“Mmm-hmm! It’s just my thing to ease the patient’s mind when they faced mental problem.”

 

Eunjung scrunches her nose playfully before she shows the cards she is holding in her hands. She starts to shuffle the cards fast like she is master of it before she spreads it on the table in a semi-circular shape.

 

“Pull out 8 cards without flipping it and put it in front of you. Then put your right hand on one of those cards and your left hand on another one card.”

 

Taehyung shrugs his shoulder before he looks at the cards. If he is not mistaken, there is 30 cards on the table and Taehyung pulls out 8 cards randomly out of it, putting it in front of it. With 8 cards of the same design facing him, Taehyung reaches out his right hand and puts it on one card that seems attracting his attention before does it the same with his left hand.

 

“Good. These 6 cards are representing the people around you while the card under your right hand shows yourself and under the left hand shows the future.”

“Ah, tarot card!”

 

Eunjung giggles, nodding her head.

 

“Since I’m joining as well, I’m just going to pick two.”

 

She said, pulling out two cards

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter