#27 Dealer

Taehyung's Boyfriends (7 Endings)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung could not breathe properly.

 

He does not know where he is at the moment, sitting on the cold floor in the dark room. His body is aching so badly and his head is bleeding out, that never knows what caused his injuries in the first place. The floor starts to get cold when the water comes in but Taehyung could not move, except his trembling body. Taehyung lies down on the floor, his white clothes contradicting to the dark cold floor.

 

Taehyung is beyond terrified.

 

He is-

 

“Lost? You’re exactly where you should be.”

 

Taehyung saw a silhouette approaching him out from the dark till he is few steps closer, revealing a face Taehyung never met.

 

“W-Who are you?”

“Vernon, you can call me that. I’m sort of … your friend.”

“Friend?”

“Friend to a friend is a friend, so do the enemy. And your friend is in danger.”

“W-What?”

 

Vernon gets down on one knee and trails his fingers along Taehyung’s jaw, looking at the bruises and cuts on his face.

 

“Forced to do things that isn’t him in the first place for a preposterous wish.”

 

Wish.

 

“And the high price he should pay for it. He is drowning in the darkness.”

“How to-to … how can I help him?”

 

Vernon smirks.

 

“Let’s make a deal.”

 

Taehyung wakes up from a weird dream, sweating on his bed as he breathing so hard, as if he could not breathe for real before. Taehyung looks at the clock on the nightstand and it is just 3.17 a.m. Taehyung sighs before decided to wash his face to forget the nightmare he had. He steps inside of the bathroom and looks at the reflection of himself on the mirror, remembering the nightmare he had.

 

“I can help your friends, stopping their miserable life with a payment of you as my slave.”

 

Vernon said.

 

“Friends? You said-“

“He dragged everyone down and as one, they lost their freedom. You can help them free.”

“Slave. What do I‘ve to do as your slave?”

“Obey my words and serves me as your master.”

“Until when?”

“Till I’m satisfied with it.”

 

Taehyung sighs as he shakes his head, trying to forget the peculiar dream he had. Taehyung was about to turn on the water faucet till he saw his hand is covered in blood, both of them. Taehyung surprised to see it, starts to tremble in frighten before he falls onto the bathroom floor. He does not know where it comes from when he does not have any cuts on his hands. Scared, he quickly washes the blood off his hands as he cries out his tears.

 

He is afraid if he did something stupid, as if he has no control on his own body. He is even afraid as he could not understand anything he is facing at the moment, his mind could not find any possible answer. He is afraid as he knows he could not tell anyone about this, because no one will understands him. Taehyung bites his trembling lips, as a sudden pain strikes him on his abdomen. He turns off the water and leans on the sink but the pain increases every second.

 

Taehyung falls to the floor as he cries in pain, alone.

 

 

“You look pale today.”

 

Seokjin said as he looks at the younger stirring the soup he made for Taehyung. Taehyung does not answer him, Seokjin sighs. He unties his apron, taking it off and puts on the table as he slides down on the seat in front of Taehyung.

 

“What’s wrong? Mind to tell me?”

 

Taehyung shakes his head before gives him a weak smile.

 

“Nothing.”

 

Nodding to it, Seokjin does not question further. Taehyung puts down his spoon and looks up at Seokjin, eyes are no longer as bright as it always be.

 

“Hyung? Do you ever wish to know something you don’t and be able to help everyone in distress?”

“Not everyone but yes, every time.”

“…I wish I can help.”

“Who?”

“… I don’t know.”

 

Taehyung looks out of the window glass, watching people walking passing by Seokjin’s restaurant. Taehyung looks at the white chow-chow dog, walking freely without collar around its neck.

 

“Even the dog is suffering without we knows, but they still come back with a smile.”

 

Seokjin watches as Taehyung speaking, as if he might break into pieces in any seconds and Seokjin wants to be the one who holds onto him so tight. Seokjin reaches out his hand to Taehyung’s cheek, turning his face to look at him and Seokjin smiles.

 

“From mistakes we learnt, from pain we grew stronger. Cuts and bruises, visible or not, marks our growth. And we will be watching our past with smile, because we had a better day in future.”

“No one knows how better it can be.”

“Then live as if it is your last, so you won’t regret every second you had before your eyes close. Whether you’re going to wake up in the morning or not, you had it great before.”

 

Seokjin caresses Taehyung cheek gently as he smiles. Taehyung chuckles.

 

“You do sound like an old man.”

“You’re calling your boyfriend old now? Whoa I’m h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter