#17 Xanax

Taehyung's Boyfriends (7 Endings)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung looks at the silver band around his ring finger.

The design is very simple yet enough for him to feel content by it. Taehyung could not help but to creep a smile on his face as he remembers the incident last night – more to a certain memory he will not forget. Taehyung keeps his almost-frozen hands into his winter jacket pocket after he locked his bicycle at its usual place.

Taehyung walks on the campus sidewalk, heading towards his major building. He could not help but to notice those small whispers and look people throw at him. Taehyung had face this before as people were talking about his beauty and his bright character but this time it is quite different.

The look in their eyes are not admiration but despise.

Taehyung feels uneasy with that stares and glares so he decided to speed up his walk into the building. Sadly, it just got worse inside when people step a distance away from the poor boy and throwing a harsh look at him. Taehyung could not figure out why till he checks his locker, found countless pictures of him taken secretly.

Pictures of him with Jimin, Jin, Hoseok, Jungkook, Yoongi and Namjoon separately.

Taehyung knows what the people are thinking but he also knows the true meaning behind everything. Somehow he could not help but feel scared. He quickly shoves the picture back into his locker and grabs his thing, walking fast into his first class in the morning. There is no much difference in there as well so Taehyung decided to sit at the back row, hiding his face under the hood of his sweater.

Today is the hardest for him.

Ignoring the look people gives, almost running from class to class so he does not have to confront anyone and this is the first time he is having his meal at the emergency staircases. Taehyung looks at the pictures again and sighs. Him on the bike with Hoseok, Jimin weekly picking him up from classes, out in front of the club with Jungkook, tailing Namjoon from behind with their hands holding together, eating in Jin’s restaurant and walking into the hotel with Yoongi.

Taehyung could not blame them to have such thoughts but he could not defend himself without exposing their secret. He cannot really say they are friends because it does not seems so and family is quite bit far. Taehyung does not know how to deal with this. Perhaps, this is what Sungjae tried to talk about before.

As if he heard Taehyung is talking about him, Sungjae appears behind the emergency door, looking sad at him. He closes the door after walked in and joins Taehyung on the stairs next to him. Sungjae starts the conversation.

 

“Tae…”

 

But Taehyung did not say anything, keep nibbling his bread with his lips.

 

“I know you know about it and I believe you aren’t like that…right?”

“No, Jae! I’m not what you’re thinking.”

“Then tell them, tell me what’s actually behind those pictures because I’m worried, Tae.”

 

Taehyung sighs.

 

“I don’t know…I-“

“You don’t know how to explain or you don’t know yourself the situation?”

 

Both.

 

“Y’know they won’t stop. Not a bit. You need to tell everyone the truth or you need to stop seeing those guys in the pictures. I just … doesn’t want to see you get hurt, nevertheless the truth.”

 

That stuck in his mind on his way back home. Tell the truth or stop seeing them again – neither is easy for him to do. He accepted their presence into his life and feeling comfortable with their schedule and everything. Even if he stops seeing them, it does not mean he could forget them and neither him can stop them from seeing him.

Taehyung is seriously could not think of any solution and just trying to keep his mind on the track as he cycles to the apartment. He stops his bicycle abruptly, looking at the man he is not ready to meet after what happened today. Namjoon is waiting at the entrance of his apartment building, leaning his back against the door as he checks (probably his mail) on his phone.

Taehyung knows Namjoon is waiting for him but he clearly does not feel the same way as him.

But Taehyung a nice kid. Seeing Namjoon standing in a cold weather and even from far, the younger can see the tiredness in the older’s face. Taehyung bets the older must have completed his works in a hurry just to be with him for a day. Namjoon did not do anything wrong for Taehyung to ignore him like that. After all, he is the first person who they can truly be themselves with no secrets held in the conversation after their doctor.

 

“Hyung.”

 

The deep voice that Namjoon could not forget greets him in cold. Namjoon looks up and finds the younger, he smiles.

 

“I was waiting for you.”

“I can see that. I’m exhausted for a date though.”

“It’s fine. Burning myself out during the day as well. How about a movie night with pizza and chicken at the side?”

 

Taehyung smiles sincerely.

 

“Perfect.”

 

They both walk together i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter