#20 Help

Taehyung's Boyfriends (7 Endings)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning! There is a scene of so please avoid reading it if you feel uneasy with it.

A week.

Taehyung did not ask for a week to think about it but that is what he does, avoiding any contact with 6 of them. Taehyung does not know if Jimin told them anything about it (and which one of it) but they did leave him alone for the entire week for him to clear his mind and sort things out.

The problem is Taehyung does not know what things to sort.

Gossip, spread like a virus within a night and one particular action killing it slowly like white blood cell did to protect the body. The pictures in campus website were removed when Taehyung checked it and another pictures were posted online instead – the revelation of the stalker’s identity who was also the one posted those pictures online. Taehyung does not know who did it but it solved few things.

He found his stalker and a police report was made. People are starting to talk about Minjae being everyone’s especially Taehyung’s stalker and how scary he is. Some of them still trying to talk about Taehyung again but gossip comes and goes, it dies in the air slowly. Just another story to be told on the campus for student’s entertainment.

His studies are getting better. He got a good carry mark and he is doing well in the exam. Recently applied to the biggest investigation firm in Seoul. Being in his last year of study, he is achieving a few good things despite what happened – them.

The only thing that Taehyung find it hard to solve. Not to mention their situation but also Taehyung’s. No one can have 6 boyfriends at the same time out of a pure love, not some lust game. Logically speaking, no one should be in this kind of situation at all but Taehyung has to think illogically – will dating 6 of them will be fine.

Jimin said it is fine not to date all of them, or even any of them but to Taehyung, he could not forget them all equally like they are connected, somehow someway that Taehyung could not decipher. He just feels comfortable and the need to be with them, to meet them and to make them happy is … essential to him.

He will not mess up his head if those feelings do not exist in him but it stays there – even after Taehyung avoiding them for a week. Because right now, he missed them so much. Hoseok and his bright smile, Jin and his caring attitude, Yoongi and his protective act, Jimin with his lovely touch, Jungkook with his childish amusing act and Namjoon with his deep look.

If Taehyung can draw, his hand will be able to draw every feature of their faces perfectly – but Taehyung never has such talent.

 

“You’re having a deep thought.”

 

Hyungsik said, catching Taehyung’s attention away from the view outside of the café’s window. Taehyung presses his lips into a thin line before sipping his Chocolate Hazelnut Macchiato.

 

“What’re you thinking?”

“Just something.”

“Something as in love or something that is related to love?”

“What’s the difference?”

“Just a scientific relationship which you might won’t get it.”

 

Hyungsik chuckles.

 

“But looking from your depressing face, it’s both.”

 

Taehyung gives a look at him.

 

“Am I look really depressing right now or I always look depressing when it’s about love?”

 

Hyungsik scrunches his nose before shrugs his shoulders.

 

“Literally speaking, it’s both.”

“And algorithmically speaking, you can’t have both.”

“There’s no such algorithmically speaking, Tae.”

“Why you can have literal and scientific when my algorithm can’t be used as a verb in my own conversation?”

 

Hyungsik cannot argue back because this is Taehyung he is talking to.

 

“Wait- were you changing the subject subtly?”

“I did?”

 

Taehyung blinks, completely lost at it. Hyungsik sighs.

 

“Is it about those guys in the pictures?”

“Well, you can say so.”

“So are they like courting you or they’re your real sugar daddies?”

“Seriously, I thought we’re done with that part.”

 

Taehyung said, unamused by the ‘sugar daddies’ topic again.

 

“I’m just joking but seriously though, which one?”

“It won’t be called courting if they confessed, right?”

“Confession, hmm~ Who do you want to choose?”

“A problem I can’t solve myself.”

“Just pick the one you really like. The one who makes you feel protected, comfortable and loved.”

 

Taehyung groans and knocks his head on the table, feeling frustrated for hearing the same thing again and again.

 

“You’re so in trouble. You need to loosen things up.”

 

The music blaring loudly in the club, leading the people inside of it to dance with full contentment. But Taehyung is sitting at the bar, having another glass of tequila with Hyungsik flirting with a girl next to him. Of course, Hyungsik will talk about booze when he says loose things up.

But it is not much of help, at least not his stomach. Feeling he should stop taking another shot, Taehyung throws the money onto the bar and walks away to the exit through the sweating dancing people on the dance floor. Struggling much to the exit, Taehyung makes it through and let out a sigh of relief before he walks back home, just to be stopped by an arm in front of him.

 

“You’re pretty. Want to spend a night with me?”

 

Taehyung looks at the man, standing confidently, wearing a grey coat with black leather pants in this weather. Taehyung raises an eyebrow befor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter