#11 Almost

Taehyung's Boyfriends (7 Endings)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon is the responsible one.

 

Though he is not the eldest among others, he is the one who was chosen by them to run the entertainment company that belongs to their family. Besides, the name suits him – Kim Entertainment. But for one moment, he does not want to be himself, just to spend a day with the boy he met before.

 

“Urgh.”

 

He groaned.

 

“You need to go to work, Namjoon.”

“I don’t want to.”

 

Taehyung chuckles as he washes the dishes.

 

“Don’t be such a baby. You have a company to run.”

“It won’t die if I’m not there for a day.”

“Hyung.”

“I didn’t get to spend a day with you and others were like- how many dates have you been with them?”

 

Taehyung shrugs, could not remember himself.

 

“See?”

 

Namjoon sighs.

 

“I just want to spend a day with you.”

“You’ve a meeting, hyung. It’s more important. We can go out next time.”

 

Namjoon groans at the idea of waiting, again. But he stops when he got an idea.

 

“What if you come with me?”

“Hmm?”

 

Taehyung turns around to face the older, drying his hand with a small towel.

 

“You can come with me. To the office. I’ll go to the meeting and you’ll wait for me there so we can go out together.”

 

Taehyung gasps, jumps forward, leaning against the counter with his excited expression.

 

“Really? I would love to! I’ve never been to a music studio before!”

 

Namjoon laughs seeing the younger getting so excited.

 

“You will love it.”

 

Frankly speaking, Namjoon could not have anything in his mind but Taehyung – including his meeting.

 

 

He is quite famous as a destroyer himself. People are not even surprised if he comes into the office with spilled coffee on his shirt or comes out with a broken mug. But with a pretty boy following him into the secured office where no one is allowed, not even a staff – that raises some questions between his workers.

 

“Whoa.”

 

Taehyung feels amazed at Namjoon’s huge office. Namjoon chuckles at the younger’s reaction as he helps him taking his coat off, hanging it on the coat stand. Taehyung looks around – a set of couch and coffee table at the side, book shelves on the other side and working table at the corner with window glass shows the view of the busy city.

 

“You like it?”

 

Taehyung nods.

 

“But I thought it’s a music studio.”

“This is my office. Music studio would be in the different room. Would you like to check it?”

 

Taehyung nods.

 

Namjoon smiles, taking Taehyung’s hand before he leads to the music studio. Did I mention that it is weird for Namjoon to bring someone into his office? Now it is even weirder for him to take the boy around while holding his hand. His workers start to whisper to each other and Taehyung cannot be more embarrassed than he is right now. He follows Namjoon closer, almost hiding his face on the older’s back.

 

“We’re here.”

 

Namjoon said as he leads them into the music studio. Few workers inside of it bow to them when they saw Namjoon.

 

“So?”

 

Taehyung peaks out from Namjoon’s back and looks around, his lips curls up into a smile as he feels fascinated with the room.

 

“Cool~”

 

Taehyung looks at every corner of the room and Namjoon chuckles, finding it cute.

 

“I’ve a meeting in 10 more minutes. Can you stay in my office while waiting for me?”

 

Taehyung nods.

 

And frankly speaking, Taehyung regrets of following Namjoon. He does not know what entertainment’s meeting looks like but it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter