#32 PJM

Taehyung's Boyfriends (7 Endings)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2

Jimin had a dream.

 

To be a dancer and to make a living out of it, not just for fun. It has been his passion since he was a kid, letting all parts of him move to the smallest soft beat of the song as if the music travelled into him through his veins and soul. It was his goal from the start, the reason why he went to Seoul to pursue his dream in the famous university.

 

He had everything in plan – to score perfectly, getting scholarship, going to the audition and get an apartment near the university with cheap price. He even got a circle of friend in the area of studies within his first month there, Hoseok, 2nd year student of Dance major and Yoongi, 3rd year student of Music major.

 

Everything went according to the plan, but one.

 

To fall in love with a brown mop hair bouncing, with thin lips pressed together and squared black glasses on the tall thin boy, who smelt like the sweetest soft coffee, hopping along the corridor as he hummed to a song that Jimin never heard of. Jimin could not help himself but to stare at the fluffy head, smiling to himself when the boy did the same.

 

It has become a routine for Jimin to watch the boy from far – in the corridor, in the cafeteria and even in the library.

 

“You need help, man.”

 

Yoongi said, as he slipped down onto the seat in front of Jimin in the quiet empty library. But he received nothing as Jimin was too focus keeping his eyes on the boy across few tables, who has his attention on the laptop screen. Yoongi rolled his eyes, grabbing the book on the table that Jimin brought and smacked his friend’s head.

 

“Ouch, hyung! What’s that for?!”

 

Unconsciously shouted to Yoongi, Jimin received tons of shush from the people inside of the library, including the scary librarian from the bookshelves. Yoongi silently laughing at the embarrassment Jimin received, watching him covering his red face with book. Jimin lost his breath when he saw Taehyung was looking at him, straight into his eyes before slowly chuckling, showing his cute grin and wrinkling eyes.

 

Jimin was totally in love.

 

“You’re in big trouble, dancer.”

 

Taehyung said as he watched Jimin’s ankle being bandaged.

 

“Tell me about it.”

 

Taehyung chuckled.

 

“It’s done. Nothing serious about it but make sure to put some ointment on it or else, you can’t dance few weeks.”

“Thank you.”

 

The doctor in-charge hummed to Jimin and walked away after he ruffled Taehyung’s hair, who seems to enjoy the touch of the older while Jimin hurted by it.

 

“Who’s that? Your boyfriend?”

“Who? Jin hyung? Nah, he’s like a brother to me. Medic student, final year.”

“Then the one with round glasses and big books, funny looking guy?”

 

Taehyung laughed.

 

“Namjoon hyung? He’s a senior. Psychology student, 3rd year.”

“Ah…”

“And you, Jimin from Dance major, 1st year, why are you stalking me?”

“Wha- I’m not stalking-“

“You know my friends and you were literally stuck your eyes on me, the reason why you stumbled and injured your ankle.”

“… Is it too obvious?”

“I think everyone can tell it is that obvious.”

 

Jimin could feel his face was heating up, he looked away as he bit his lips when he heard Taehyung’s laughter.

 

“But you caught my attention all the time. So when you gonna buy me a coffee?”

 

Jimin blinked at Taehyung, who was smiling to him.

 

It was a long small talk with a cup of coffee that did not simply end there. There was another date after, whether a lunch in cafeteria or simply walking together to the class. Jimin did not want to leave Taehyung’s side as he was addicted to Taehyung’s laughter, smile and soft touch of his rough fingers. He even giving himself a note, not to miss any chance like he did on the first step to court Taehyung, and managed to get the first kiss on their first date.

 

Taehyung blinked at the sudden touch of Jimin’s warm lips on his, feeling himself heating up when Jimin pulled away and smiled sweetly towards him.

 

“Is it too fast for the first date?”

 

Jimin chuckled awkwardly as he rubbed his nape, worried if he took a step ahead, which Taehyung found it very cute.

 

“I thought I need to ask it as well from you.”

 

Taehyung said, before they were staring into each other’s eyes with no words were thrown out, till they burst into a laughter.

 

That was how they communicated, aside from talking to each other as if it is their secret love language – looking to each other with love looking eyes even in thousand miles away. Their third love language was touch, as Jimin could not live without holding Taehyung into his arms and the taller could not breathe without Jimin’s scent. They literally had each other’s item, left it every time they dropped on one’s dorm.

 

“Jimin?”

“Yes, Yoongi hyung?”

“Is this your boxer? Why it smells like a strawberry?”

 

Yoongi asked as he showed the brown boxer to Jimin, who quickly grabbed it to himself.

 

“Where did you find it?”

“On the couch. Is it yours?”

“Nope. It’s Tae’s.”

“He’s here- oh wait… Did you- on our couch?!”

“Yes, we did hyung.”

 

Taehyung answ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter