#7 My Taetae

Taehyung's Boyfriends (7 Endings)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I heard you’re there in Suho hyung’s party but I didn’t see you.”

 

Sungjae said, palms resting on the hot cup of coffee to warm himself though the café is quite warm enough.

 

“I went for a sec and gone to … somewhere.”

 

Taehyung said, earning a mischievous grin from his friend in front of him.

 

“Went to your boyfriend’s house, eh?”

“Urgh, I don’t have a boyfriend.”

“Then mind to explain who the hot guy is that picked you up last week?”

“Err … He’s someone I’m close with.”

 

Sungjae gives a questioning look.

 

“Or you have a crush on him?”

“What? No!”

“How old is he, by the way? He seems around our age.”

 

Taehyung blinks, thinking about the same thing. He met all the characters and knows the order but he never knew more than that. He makes a note to himself to know them better – age, favourite. If he is lucky, he can help them discover the reason why they were put on that situation.

 

“Anyway, Joy texted me so … gotta go man.”

 

Taehyung nods, watching his friend leaving him alone at the table in the peaceful café. Taehyung does not have any plan for the day except to rest on the bed and thinks about the thing that people never think of. Even Taehyung does not know why he wants to think about that. He sips his hot Chocolate Hazelnut Macchiato as he looks out through the glass wall.

Taehyung appreciates the warmness of the coffee and people walking past the café, giving him somehow a satisfaction in himself. He takes a few bites of his chocolate waffle on the white plate, eating it slowly till there is only left the last bite – he stops. Taehyung does not know why every time he eats something, he will always leave the last bite on the plate. It ticks Taehyung off for wasting food but he feels bad for eating it – as if the last bite belongs to someone.

Taehyung shrugs, pushing the plate away from him and finishes his drink before leaving the café he is fond to. Every worker know him by the name and his coffee – always Chocolate Hazelnut Macchiato. Taehyung did learn how to make one since he loves coffee but it is the coffee Taehyung does not favour because Latte is the easiest one to make.

Taehyung hides his hands inside of the leather jacket pocket. The winter is coming and sure it is cold like ever. He buries his face under the wool scarf, avoiding his nose to give him trouble in the cold weather. It is surely nice to have a car, staying warm while driving one place to another, Taehyung thought as he glances at the red sports car on the shoulder of the road.

 

“Taetae!”

“Jimin?”

 

The driver of the red car runs out to hug the taller boy. Jimin greets him with a bright smile.

 

“What are you doing here?”

“I was looking for you. Thank God you went to the café around your neighbourhood. C’mon, it’s cold.”

 

Jimin pulls the boy into the car, putting the seatbelt for him before he gets on the driver’s seat.

 

“Whoo, what a weather.”

 

Jimin increases the heat in his car, looking at the boy next to him who is slightly shivering. Jimin grabs his sweater at the back seat before taking the wool scarf off the boy. Taehyung noticed it and holds onto his scarf tight, frowning at Jimin’s action. He laughs.

 

“You’re cold. Wear my sweater instead.”

 

Taehyung contemplating to give up and he did. Jimin smiles and takes the scarf off and the jacket, throwing it to the back before helping Taehyung to put on the sweater. Taehyung whispers a gratitude under his breath, hugging himself covered with Jimin’s warmness.

 

“Why are you looking for me anyway?”

“I missed you.”

 

Jimin said bluntly, causing the taller to blush, looking down at his fingers hidden under the hem of the sleeve. If Jimin does not care about other’s feeling, he will take the taller boy by the hand and kiss him good – but of course he cares especially Taehyung’s feelings.

 

“Can we spend the day together?”

“Don’t you have anything to do?”

“You … You don’t want to?”

 

Taehyung noticed the change of his voice and panics when Jimin looks down, eyes looking sad like his voice was. Taehyung shakes his hands and head, repeating the ‘no’.

 

“I just …”

 

Taehyung plays with his fingers, does not dare to look into the shorter’s eyes.

 

“You’ve a life and I don’t know anything about it. I just … doesn’t want to disturb you.”

 

Taehyung is lucky for not looking at Jimin’s eyes as the man looks at him, feeling appreciated and love, feeling w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter