First times

Fixed stars

Sungjong sighs in front of the mirror. Gosh this is so unnecesarilly dramatic, he shouldnt be suffering because he is about to go on a date with a hot guy, however here he is applying make up and hating life.

"You can just call and say no", Kibum one of his roomates tells him from the door fo his room.

"I cant...and Im not complaining...is just. Its been a long time since I dont do any of this things and everybody kind of thinks that this should work and that we, that I should get a husband from this ....", he sighs and makes Kibum come running to massage his neck.

" everybody. Look, we all want you to be happy and none of us will be ofended if you stop this because you are not happy. Dont think about husbands or companies, think about you. Try to focus on the other side of the reality: you are about to go on a date with a man thats a gentleman, thats handsome, educated, wellspoken and rich. You dont have to get ahead of yourself and start looking for reasons to hate him nor to love him, just focus on the reasons why you just should enjoy tonight. Like the good food, the good wine, the good restaurant...mhm? What do you think?", Sungjong reaches back to hold his friends hand.

"I think that you are the best friend I could ever have"

----------------------

Whats the point of all this? Changmin is fixing himself in the mirror, is almost authomatic: in his life he is so use to be "taking care" of the image, the image is everything...But whats the point? He doesnt know why this is so difficult. This is a moment in which he thinks that maybe he wouldve like to be a "regular person", a nobody, he wouldve like to be just a dude with a brokenheart, just go through the path of feeling better. Not to be afraid of cellphone cameras in the places he goes to drink with his friend, being able to have one night stans without having Twitter judging his "morals" nor his levels of "pathetism". He sighs. Yes sometimes he also wishes that his family, his parents werent so invested in his life...even if they have the best intentions.

He feels like a douche, Sungjong seems to be a good person, fun even, young, beautiful, he must be feeling as terrible as Changmin.

------------------------

Sungjong thinks that either this is a dorama or that Changmin might actually be the prince charming. 

The man smiles at Sungjong as if he was in a ing car commercial. Sungjong feels kind of lucky, he decides to stop being upset and climbs down the five steps out of his building. 

"Someone has made an effort...", he shoots, teasing.

"You caught me", Changmin anwers while holding open the car door. He can smell Sunjongs perfume.

"Such a gentleman...", Sungjong gets into the car smoothly.

They are both unaware of eachothers masks, the car starts its ride. 

------------------------

Changmin takes him to a small, super expensive and secret reataurant. It doesnt even look like a restaurant, its like a big old building in downtown, its really beautiful, it feels like Changmin put some thought about it. Sunjong suddenly wonders if Changmin is looking for some extra desert...he kind of thinks that he wants to say yes. 

-----------------------

Is not like Sungjong has never been iin places like this, but he has been more of a night-club-dance-bar kind of person, and also its so long since somebody has showen any interest in him. 

Changmin keeps talking about trival things: what was his week like, how is his family doing, he told some anecdotes about his younger brother. It makes him think that he is a good guy, sweet, good son. None of the things Sungjong has been. 

"How was your week? Do you have like an office for your business?"

"Its actually my room", he says shyly. "I have my design table there and well, Ive done everything from there...I really need to find a small office. My room its a mess now, with posters and boxes. I really never expected to have this much success", he smiles.

"I have absolutely no clue about that kind of business...nor about fashion or jewelry..."

"I knew a little, just knew about design and what I wanted to do...I dont even know how I did it. My brothers helped with...uhm..the numbers and those kinds of things", he remembers fondly. His voice is angelical, thats what Changmin thinks, its soft. Then in a rush, he can understand all of those men who dated him, like who can resist, right now Sungjong is talking about shipping outside the country and it sounds like he is seducing him, making "eyes", biting his lip. Beautiful. Anybody can say that Changmin didnt try, he really wanted to like him. "Sorry...I dont really know...I shouldnt talk this much"

"Why not? Its something you are passionate about", Changmin smiles charming. It looks and feels like a date, Sunjong feels happy.

----------------------

After the dinner, Changmin takes them to small jazz show, Sunjong feels like an adult. Changmin is not shy, they sit close together, sides touching. It feels comfortable.

The show ends kind of early, so they go for a small walk before going back to the car. It seems like he knows all the places to not get caught by the paparazzis, it makes Sungjong feel taken care of.

Changmin deserves a good partner, Sungjong isnt sure if he can be that.

 

---------------------------------

 

Hello everybody. Im sorry for taking so long to update. I think very often about my stories and want to update them all, but the truth is that after the middle of last year my health has been acting like a so the moment I have extra energy I study or focus on my work or work to try to make that energy stay in body LOLZ. Anyway Im sorry, thank you for reading and staying around. xxoxo