Love in life

Fixed stars

Miss Hee, has been Changmins secretary since he could be the boss. She is just a bit younger than his parents. She is one of the most powerful women in Seoul, she has all the agendas and the networking. She is Changmins secretary but her actual title is Head of the Secretariat, she is the boss of all the secretaries.

She is single, she goes to the gym every morning and many nights she spends among coctails and friends or renowned gentlemen. Her life is great, she has long stoped feeling the pressure of the traditional society norms. Many people think that she is hot, she is hot, many people would want to have something with her, many dont make it.

-------------------

Min Yoongi is a peculiar individual. When he was five his teachers, teachers of an exclusive international school, told his parents that he was special. So he was sent to a school for the gifted, yes, it was psychopedagogically proofed that he was a genious.

He finished high school at the age of 15 and went on to college. He took two options, Programming and Anthropology. When he was 18 he got his degrees and started his masters course. His parents hated his choices wanting him to take the family business, Yoongie then explained his father that he shouldnt worry, that he was indeed a genious so it didnt matter, he didnt have to learn anything and if he had to learn it was gonna be fast. 

Flashback, when he was a child, he used to teach violin as an extra curricular activity for his school, there he met regular kids Kibum and Sungjong. Two missunderstood boys, one a celebrity orphan and the other about to be both. They built an unusual friendship, or a very obvious one. Kibum and Sungjong were the geniouses human hearts. And the ones that were there when he got a mental breakdown and his genious almost killed his body, the ones who saw more than a freak, the ones who accepted him just like he was, is. 

---------------------

"And this is why your security has been compromised", Yoongie concluded. The 40 something engineer looks at him, so young and so right.

"Do you think this is fixed?", Changmin asks.

"No, not really. This things are more complex than the the providers are trying to sell you", the engineer gulps.

"Are you saying that we should do a personalized shield?", the guy asks.

"Yes"

"Why arent we doing that?", Yunho asks.

"Is not that possible. We use software made by somebody, to do a personalized shield is to break their programms and codes. Its kind of ilegal", Yoongie rolls his eyes. 

It can be done, why would they tell them?? It can be done as some kind of make up, without breaking the codes or whatever the . Yoongie does those things for fun. 

After the meeting Yunho tries to hire Yoongie but he tells him that he "doesnt do bosses". He gets along in life like this, he works free lance as a security advisor for companies and banks and they pay really well. He gave Changmin and Yunho a discount.

---------------------

Yoongie has his...things, charmes?? Who knows, of course being gay, neither Kibum nor Sungjong could ever understand nor explain the impresive record of women that had gone through Yoongies sheets. All ages, sizes, colors, nationalities...etc. 

Yoongie is packing...you know? Packing, Sungjong and Kibum had seing (gross). Anyway the ladies seem to dig it. Its surprising because Yoongie is a small person with a petit frame, but he is not petit everywhere. 

So is because of this knowledge that he knows that Miss Hee has banging hot body behind of that montruosity of a desk thats covering her. Yoongie has come to collect his check and is waiting to say hi to Changmin, and checking her out. 

She is not dumb nor she lacks in experience so she knows what this kid is trying to do. 

"He will be ready in some minutes", she says standing up. Yoongie was right, those are some dangerous curves.

"I dont mind. I have all the time on the world, plus the company is not bad", he smirks. Yoongie is dressed like a brat: washed out jeans, rock band tshirt and dirty snickers. She looks at him and gives him a half smile as she walks out of her desk space.

He watches her walk away, nice percky , small waist, bigger than usual s. Yoongie likes s, they are soft to the touch and fun to on. Yoongie smirks for himself, hes got a new project.

----------------------

Jinki had once more said something wrong that he doesnt know what it was. Kibum is giving him the silent treatment again. This shows two things: one, Jinki remainds slow and two, Kibums got him wrappes around his entire hand. 

The attraction between them was almost instant, that one time they were introduced was enough. They started to talk through Kakao and then went out and then went out and then went out.

Kibum called himself Jinkis boyfriend pretty fast and without asking him, or confesing. Jinki was loving it. The fierceness, the attitude, the personality, the fearlessness, the loyalty. Kibum was that fire that Jinki wanted to be near to.

"Why were you talking to that guy? Like, I told you, that he was checking you out! Yet you dont give two s! This happens every time", yes Kibum is that kind of boyfriend.

---------------

Lee Jinki is one of the most awaited up-and-comming young business man of Seoul. He has new ideas, he is innovative and fearless. He has manage to change the image of his company, made it more up to date, made it become the trend and practically saved it for ever.

He met Changmin in high school when they both were in choir, they made friends even if Changmin was a senior. Jinki had been there for Changmin through it all. He was there when he met Qian and when Qian left him. When the Karam thing happend, when his father asked him to meet Sungjong and when Sungjong had to tell him "the truth".

-----------------

"He asked me if there was gonna be free drink events!!! What the Kibum", he grabs Kibum by his wrist and makes him stop. "Baby, come on. You know that I dont want anybody else but you..", Kibum is pouting and has his arms crossed, he looks at Jinki from behind his eyeliner.

See this is what he wanted, he wanted to take Jinki out of there, away from the guy, he made it so now he can drop his act. He lets Jinki kiss his cheek and hug him. He loves the attention on him. He kind of loves Jinki.

-------------

Changmin holds Sungjongs hand as they walk out of the car and into the restaurant. The first thing he does as he enters is to wave at Jinki and everybody else.

They are their friends and family, their secret keepers, their loved ones. Those that they chose to love.