Love is a dance

Fixed stars

"I dont understand why he is so silly", Sungjong curls all over Changmin, who is sited on his office chair toying with his tie.

"Baby you can make people feel whatever you want them to feel", Sungjong is still pouting and has no regards for the fact the office day hasnt end yet.

Its just that he was so upset at home after talking with his hyung that he couldnt stay in his studio anymore and came to see Changmin.

"Aish this big baby", Changmin says and pats the others thigh. "Your lovely boyfriend bought you a little..."

"Really? Why?", Sungjongs mood suddenly lifts up and flips his hair.

"Because it was cute, cute like you ducklyn", they stand up and Changmin walks to his closet. "Close your eyes love, its a surprise", Sungjong giggles and cover his eyes. 

Changmin walks back to the chair and sits his boyfriend back in his lap. "Now you can open", Changmin hands him a bag. Sungjongs eyes go wide. He picks into the bag and smirks taking out one article.

"What is this hyung?", he asks all cutesy and flirty. "Is it for here?", he says and puts the pastie in his nose. "Is it for my eyes?"

"No baby...these are", Changmin says ing two buttons of Sungjongs silk shirt. "....for your tities baby", he whispers into the others ear and slips a hand under the fabric. Sungjong thanks him with a deep kiss. "Look, theres one more thing baby".

Sungjong goes back to the bag to discover a neon pink latex male thong that..."has a bow in the back! Its so pretty".

"See? I told you it was cute as you honey", Changmin holds him and kisses his cheeck. Wow he is so whipped. "I cant wait to see you try them on love".

"Me too. But if I get cold are you gonna warm me up?"

"Yes of course", Changmin hugs him and they make out for a bit. Its a little not so politicaly correct but Changmin loves to baby Sungjong, he loves to know that his boyfriend knows that he can come to him when his is upset, that he will always be ready to protect him with arms open. The feeling of protecting Sungjong with his body even kind of turns him on. Its so crazy.

"You see. I want my brother to have a lovely and naughty life like we have", he pouts and hides on Changmins neck.

To be honest he would like his brother to have this kind of life too, or Karams family life, yes he also wants his brother to be happy. However he laments not to know so much about Myungsoo as Sungjong seems to kow about Sunggyu. Aish, Sungjong is making him feel like a bad brother.

-----------------

So Chagmin loves Sungjong and everything he does but he cant stand be in this pink rainbow world that Sungjong has created with this Myungsoo and Sunggyu telenovela. But then again, why the is he here having lunch with Myungsoo and noticing how emo he is.

"So hows your week going?"

"Do you remember Mori-kun", oh so its this serious. Just what has Lee Sunggyu done to his little brother?

"Yes of course"

"Hes got a baby", where is this conversation going though?

"Are you still in touch with him?"

"No, I just...through Facebook", Changmin sighs.

"You should just ask him out"

"What?! Hes married!", aishhhhhhh.

"Whats wrong with you? Im talking about Lee Sunggyu! This is whats all about, seriously"

"What are you talking about?"

"Im talking about the fact that I had no clue that you liked Sunggyu this much. Im telling you, you have all the chances, according to Sungjong he is just slow. Hes never got that much luck with relationships and such, so you are gonna have to give the first step"

"Hyung, really? Have you seen that man?", Myungsoo rolls his eyes so Changmin cant understand what the hell he is talking about.

"Yes I have, what do you mean?"

"He is a freaking saint, while I, well, have been called 'boy' around Seoul", Changmin shakes his head.

"God Myungsoo. Youve grown up I supose, he needs some....fun? in his life, its the perfect much", Changmin puts down his glass of wine. "Ok, well, I dont like to see you like this. Lee Sunggyu will say yes if you ask him out, but if you want to go all 'boy' on him then dont ask, dont flirt, just dont. He is not a saint, but he is not just any other guy. On the other hand, I see that you see that he is not like any other guy youve fooled around with, so maybe its time you shed your old skin and pay attention to whom really matters".

"Wow....you really are the hyung, arent you?"

"Yah!"

---------------

Sunggyu is letting his younger brother, literaly, getting him dress. For two reasons: one, he has never been able to say no to Sunggyu and two, if he really wants to make an impression he needs the help of somebody who actually knows about fashion. 

After a long talk, or ambush, with both his brothers Sunggyu agreed to invite Myungsoo to the opening of a dance event, to his surprise, Myungsoo said yes (exactly like everybody told him).

He doesnt know what is he going to do, when they worked together they had subjects to talk about, but tonight? Maybe about dance?....Sunggyu sighs. They agreed that Sunggyu would pick him up. Thats why he is driving and freaking out because, what kind of person is Myungsoo outside the office? Like, honestly, his Google search hadnt help at all, seing all of those parties and those beautifull people, all the glamour and the fashion-fordwarness. Aishh, this trip is costing him a few years of life. 

He arrives in the private apartment complex in which Myungsoo lives alone, Sunggyu cant help to think about all of those parties, parties with models, models with 14 packs of abs and smooth skins. He stops the car and tells the door man that he is here for Mr Jung. 

----------

As expected Myungsoo looks like a Cartier add and smells like Sunggyus next big trouble. They greet eachother and the youngest doesnt stop looking at him as if he was food. Yes! He has notice and No! it is not flattering, it is making him uncomfortable. It will be hard to drive. 

"How was your day hyung?", Myungsoo is not wearing a tie and there are like four buttons ed on his shirt, and from his side he can peek. And he only did it once!! 

"I...I had a regular day, you know...meetings, reports...", lame.

"I see. So maybe we can shake off the routine tonight", honestly Sunggyu wont be able to look at Myungsoo.

------------

Myungsoo would like to feel bad for Sunggyu, but honestly, he is enjoying making him "uncomfortable" too much.