Clear Stars

Fixed stars

Sungjong is not thankfull to his brother for putting his wedding when he is 8 months pregnant, but he is happy.

-------------

Sungjong, Howon and Sunggyu lost their parents when they were kids. It changed all of their lives for the better and for the worst.

Two, almost three, years ago he went to a day time date with a stranger because he was comming from hell and needed to give something back, especially to his brothers. He never imagined that with that date they would be saving his life again. He never imagined that he would meet the love of his life there.

Now as he sits on the ceremonial hall and looks at Changmin standing behind his brother who is about to get married he still cant wrap his head around this life. Also he should be behind his own brother, but gravity is a at 8 months of pregnancy.

---------------

Changmin remembers that two years ago it was hard to get out of bed in the morning, now he has a very different reason to not want to get out.

Up until two years ago Changmin had his life cut out for him: he didnt have to worry about a carreer or money, he already had the girl and the love, but all of that went away one day and he thought he could never get it back. He never thought that love was gonna comeback in the shape of male. He had to learn about himself, his goals and priorities again.

Now he is about to be a father for the first time, is another moment of his life that he will have to face, except now he is not afraid. Hes got his co captain, the guy who gives him strength and love no matter what. He cant wait for the baby to come out.

------------------

"I thought about mom this morning", Sungjong tells Sunggyu as he helps him get dress before the wedding.

"Me too", he sighs.

"Im sure they are here you know? I thought about them too". The three hug eachother.

"Lets not cry", Sungjong says pating a tissue on his face and smiles.

Is not what any of them wouldve want, regular people have at least one parent with them at their wedding, helping them to prepare it. For Sunggyu the feeling is not new, the first time after many years that he felt the need for his parents was when his daughter was born, he wished that he had his mother with him instead of bunch of book on pregnancy and parenting. He missed his mother the first time that he saw Myungsun because she has her eyes and he missed his father when he thought he didnt know how to be a father, when he thought that he was gonna be the only father. Now he misses them too.

----------------

To be fair with life, neither Yunho nor Jaejoong imagined that their second son to be married was gonna be Myungsoo. They had faith on Changmin, but well...life is full of surprises right. 

Jaejoong is bouncing Myungsun on his knee to keep her from walking around and destroying the place. Honestly he couldnt be any more happy. Myungsoo has grown up so much, stood up to Yunho (he no longer works at the company) and has become a full time father. 

----------------

Theres no honey moon obviously, but they get a night at the hotel and the grandparents take Myungsun with them, it doesnt matter because she is already aslept by the time the party ends.

The couple goes to their room and take a nice bath and...go to sleep. Sunggyu is fascinated by how much Myungsoo is enjoying pregnancy, he loves his husband more for that.

-------------

Its four oclock when Sungmin, Changmins and Sungjongs son arrives into this world. The couple is happy with the name, which a mix of their names and Sungjongs fathers name, the baby is healthy and the family is happy. The Jungs house is getting full of babies.

------------

When he first find out that he was expecting, Sungjong thought very hard about his value as a father. He thought of how a person with his past could actually have anything to teach, or a way to become an example. Changmin is certainly exemplary, but he is clearly faraway from that. 

But now, holding his little boy in his arms, he feels stronger, better, capable. Now with Sungmin and Changmin, Sungjong feels that he can overcome anything. He just knows what to do, its all clear. Theres a world that he can offer to his son, the good, the bad, hard, the easy, the pain and the happyness. And he will be there every step, just like his brothers taught him, just like his parents taught his brothers: family will always be there. Yes thats the kind of family that he wants to have, the kind of family that he comes from.

"Come here, sleep a little before he wakes up again", he walks to his bed and to Changmins arms. "What were you thinking?"

"Ive never been this happy in my life", Changmin chuckles and kisses his cheek.

"The feeling is mutual"

------------

Sungmin wakes up one hour and a half later, at 2 am and Changmin thinks that it has never been more easy to be awake.