Second sight

Fixed stars

Lately the days blend in with eachother. He works so hard that he hardly has any time to do anything else. So the routine is pretty basic, it consists on eating, working, sleeping, all of that while breathing and then start again. The only free time that he has he takes a plain and flies to his brother. Thats the only time when he feels happy and remembers that theres something more to life than just work.

The word Changmin has disappeared from his language and if Howon or Sunggyu had noticed they havent say anything. Sungjong is thankfull for their silence. 

There are so many new thing happening in his life now, he is so proud of himself, he can feel himself growing up. 

Of course there are those times, those moments of silence, alone in his bedroom, when he remembers Changmin. He doesnt cry and tries to encourage himself knowing that they both promise to go back to each other, but is not easy. He spies the news about him, there seems to be nothing special, just business news. It calms him to know something, of course is not like Howon doesnt have to contact Changmin, but he still misses them together. Them being "Changmin and Sungjong against the world", them cooking after work, them being naugthy on bed, just..he just misses his boyfriend. 

But then he shakes his head and shakes the thoughts, then chooses to believe in Changmin, believe that he said that he would wait. Believe that he would wait. And then falls asleep.

---------------------

Myungsoo is on a board meeting and well, he is not really thinking aout this whole thing. Last night he spoke to Sunggyu on Skype, saw his belly, talk to the baby, he is happy. He is really happy, he cant believe that this whole thing is making him this happy. Maybe is because the baby is actually not here and because Sunggyu is not here either so he doesnt have to put up with awkward conversations or judging looks from the doctor or whatever. He is actually very surprise by Howons reaction, or lack thereof, if it had been him he would already break the face of whoever dared to get his innocent brother pregnant.

So he has it easy, very. And thats precisely why he feels guilty as . Because Changmin is over there talking with the heads of the departments and discussing numbers, financial strategies and bull while probably broken up with Sungjong. Thats the thing, Changmin hasnt say anything to him, to them, but Sungjong is not here nor there. He hasnt go back for lunches or dinners at his house, he hasnt picked Changmin up after office and Changmin is not talking to Myungsoo as much as they use to. Naturally, being the certify coward that he is, he doesnt dare to ask whats up. He does know, though, that he already apologized to Sungjong and so did Yunho, they already clarify that there was not gonna be a law suit and both his parents had contact with Sunggyu. Still, he feels that he hasnt done enough for his brother. Also, Jaehwan keeps looking at him with this judging look every time.

------------------

Its raining in Seoul, is hot as , everything is sticky and Changmin stinks. His shirt cant take it anymore. He feels tired and disgusting, but the office is better than going back to the apartment where theres no Sungjong. He sighs. He fears, he cant lie, he is afraid that once the baby is born all Sungjong will have for him will be a nice smile and a goodbye.

He checks his phone thinking one more time about calling him, message him, but he promised and he said he understood so he will keep his word. He looks at the calendar sitting on his desk: one month and a half more. Is not that much right? Babys sometimes are born before their time right? aish, what is he thinking? That baby is his niece, yes they already know its a girl, and being born before her time could be dangerous. He actually has seen Sunggyu and talked to him, he is pretty unrecognizable. 

Thats not the point, the point is that he misses Sungjong.

--------------------

"You know...". Kibum says while adding a picture to the runway album, they are about to open their first pop up store and they will include a runway show. "Its been enough time, call him. Invite him to this. Whats the point of continuing with this? Sunggyu is fine, Myungsoo took some kind of responsability and the baby is fine, she will be out soon. So whats the point of punishing yourself and him when everybody else is happy within their own terms?", he has a point.

---------------------

"Your voice sounds husky"

"The summer is pretty harsh, I live under the air con"

"Dont go catching a cold please"

"Dont worry, we are fine and will stay this way. Right baby?", Myungsoo finds it incredibly cute when Sunggyu talks to the belly like this. He bites his lip to not comment on it.

"So...uhm...I dont want to get you in trouble but...do you know what going on with Sungjong and Changmin?"

"Ha! So youve noticed too...", he mades a face, "I dont know either, he just doesnt mention him anymore. I dont dare to ask...I think its our fault", Myungsoo nods.

"I will talk to my brother, theres no point of them breaking up or something because Im...an ", that was honest.

"You were doing what you could", Myungsoo sometimes wonders why Sunggyu is good to him. "We all were. Ill talk to Sungjong too", Sunggyu smiles at Myungsoo. The smile is so sweet that the younger wants to coo at him but he coos at the baby instead and bids them goodbye. "Bye daddy", Sunggyu says and is only after he presses the red button Myungsoo stays there melting on his chair. 

-----------------

Changmin is opening his pack of take out food when his phone lightens up.