Love, the last (?)

Fixed stars

Lee Sunggyu is a very bussy and important person in the business world of Seoul. Through his hard work, dedication and sacrifices, plus mostly good financial desissions, he managed to get the respect of many people. He is not superficial, is not that he cares of "what people says", but he cares about the honor of his name. All of this combined with the very real responsabilities of his life has made of him well, a very up-tight individual.

So he doesnt talk cheesy, but he cant deny the smile on his face. Yes, that goofy smile, that relax dopy face, thats the shadow of a human being. He sometimes surprises himself smiling abscentmindly, he hopes that anybody is watching him, but he doesnt really care. 

Theres a guilty person, somebody is to blame for this, that person is Jung Myungsoo. Said person sent this morning a video of himself singing "Sunday morning" (or whatever the name is) by Maroon 5, while brushing his teeth in his pajamas. It cannot get any more cutier than that, even if its bad grammar.

"Looking good boss", one of the secretaries comments to him, he just nods embarresed.

Life is looking good these days.

-------------------------

He takes a break from reading reports to get some coffee, he stands by the window. He thinks, again, about Myungsoo. They have been "dating" for three weeks now. He makes a mental note to stop calling it "dating". Is just that Myungsoo hasnt ask nor confirmed that they are actually an item, and there are no hints of naming feelings. Myungsoo also has some kind of policy about PDA, like he doesnt even want to hold Sunggyus hand in public. In private they are fine, Myungsoo is loving and hot. Is just that Sunggyu had seing pictures of Myungsoo in red carpets, or paparazzi shots of him with whatever partner out holding hands, kissing, holding eachother in famouse beaches of the world. Sunggyu wonders if he should be worry. 

But really worried about what? Does Sunggyu love Myungsoo? Is he in love? How truly important is to know that after only three weeks of supposed dating? 

Sunggyu thinks they are dating because they go on dates, he has met Myungsoos friends and they had been out with Howon. So maybe if Myungsoo was not commited he wouldve like to keep this on the down low???? Maybe?? Thats why Sunggyu thinks that he is, at least, important to Myungsoo. 

He sighs, theres no point in denying it, Sunggyu is very infatuated with Myungsoo probably more than Myungsoo himself. 

Lets be honest, Sunggyu will be just another one on the road, right? Because theres no way. 

Sigh.

He decided to enjoy this as well, enjoy the company, the feelings, the kisses, the attention, the text messages, the . It will be over, this is not leading to marriage, not with Jung Myungsoo.

----------------

Woohyun is looking like a bad friend right now.

"Is not that I dont believe you...I do, I think that you actually care about gr...I mean this gentleman", he teases because of Sunggyus age. "No, no, dont look at me like that. You know what Im talking about. How will zaddy react when you tell him that we have anual winter vacation in Aspen USA...only us, bros? How is he gonna react when you tell him that you want to go out?"

"We go out"

"Yeah, because you just started  ing", he says it as if it was the only thing that matters to them. "How are you gonna react when he tells you that you cant? That he would rather sugar baby to stay and not go to Hueis birthday in Hong Kong on Spring..."

"He can come with me!"

"No he cannot! I dont want to be worrying about my fathers best friend seing what I do with too much alcohol and some girls!"

"You are some nice friend, arent you? He is not like that. He is not your fathers best friend, he understands that I have my private life and he is NOT THAT OLD. Gosh. I care about this man ok? He is great with me, better than the airhead dudes bros and other butterflies that Ive ...ed", Woohyun squints at him.

"Is this a....Takeshiiii?", he says carefully and slowly.

"Theres only one Takeshi", Woohyun rolls his eyes.

----------------------------

Why cant people trust Myungsoo? Also its been three weeks, just three weeks, he has dated people for more than three weeks....so whats up with people? They, him and Sunggyu, enjoy of eachothers company, they have fun together, Myungsoo learns a lot from him, the is great. Is not that they have to get married by the iing end of the month! Sigh...

Why does everybody keeps mentioning Takeshi? Takeshi was a once in a lifetime oportunity that he lost. What Takeshi managed to make him feel hasnt been achieved by anybody else, no matter how awesome they were. Yes, Sunggyu is a very different individual, different from everybody that he has ever dated after Takeshi. However he is not better, nobody can be. 

Myungsoo has no delusions of love, he knows that his only love had been Takeshi. He also knows that he wants a partner and a family and he is very comfortable with the idea that the person he will build a family with, will be someone with whom he will enjoy company, care and . He is sure that the next loves of his life will be his children. Now, will this person be Sunggyu? Myungsoo doesnt know and he is not interested in finding that out right now.

--------------------

At the end of every work day Sunggyu feels certain anxiety. Why? Well because he starts to ask himself if its ok to call Myungsoo or message him. What if he is busy and gets bother by Sunggyus impacience and clinginess? What if he is so bothered that he stops contacting Sunggyu and....

The phone vibrates.

"Hyungg Im so tired, I need my Sunggyu time"

Sunggyu smiles.

-----------------------------

Is in the morning and Sungjong is all over Changmin because he is about to take a plain to Germany. Myungsoo is watchig them, its amusing and annoying at the same time, Changmin has never been this gross. The youngest brother sighs. 

Thats nice to do and or see, especially since he loves his brother. But he wonders...he realises that, after one month and a half of dating with Sunggyu he doesnt feel like that. For example, last night he went out to dinner with Sunggyu as a fair well or whatever, Myungsoo didnt feel anything in particular, if anything Sunggyu seemed more...moved by the "separation", he even said to take care of himself and held him tight. Myungsoo found the gesture sweet but that was it.

-----------------------

Is night in Dusseldorf and Myungsoo comes down to dinner looking fancy, his father and brother look at him.

"Are you going out son?"

"Yeah Im meeting Daniel", Daniel Park notorius useless son with too much money.

"Park?", Changmin asks.

"Yeah. Wanna come?"

"No and Im wondering why you want to go out with him"

"Why not?", Myungsoo asks casually.

"Because you are dating somebody", this catches their fathers attention.

"You are dating?", Yunho asks.

"Well....we are getting to know eachother", Changmin is not liking this answer. "And", Myungsoo continues. "I dont think we have an exclusive relationship, we really havent define it", Changmin knows that this will later become a problem for him. Yunho nods.

"And can I know who the lucky man is?", Myungsoo makes a face and Yunho notices Changmin tensing.

"Lee Sunggyu"

"Really?", Myungsoo nods and sudenly Yunho keeps silence.

-----------------

That night Daniel takes Myungsoo to his favourite bar and they chat with everybody. That night Myungsoo forgets Sunggyu.