Yes you can

Fixed stars

"How is Sungjong doing these days?", Jaejoong asks and Changmin knows what he is after.

"He is working a lot...We are taking a break at the moment", silence.

"Im sorry to hear that. I feel like is my fault", Yunho says. "Was it because he is mad at me?"

"Nah, dad. Is not like you helped a lot, but is actually Myungsoos fault", Jaehwan snorts a laugh and almost chokes with his food at his brothers honesty.

"Do you want me to talk to him?", Myungsoo asks.

"I really dont need your help", theres resentment on his voice."Can we change the subject?".

"We want to help...if we can", Jaejoong speaks again and for some reason Changmin gets angry.

"Really? Help how? Last time you introduced him to me was on hopes that I forget Qian, but I dont really know what was the real intention behind that because you always thought that all of them were gold diggers anyway, and now all of you want to help me bring him back. Ok, no thanks", he gets up and leaves. Hes got too much of his family.

----------------

So Changmin is the kind of son that gets guilty after talking back to his parents, even now that he is a grown man. Its just frustrating....He sighs and stops at the red light on his way back home. He wants to call Sungjong and tell him that is stupid that they, out of all the people, have to be apart. Like, this!

-----------------

"I cant say this enough but Im sorry. I know I screwed everyone up, I cant do much I guess. But please go back with my brother". Myungsoo looks like a scolded child telling all of this to Sungjong.

"Whatever is hapening between hyung and I is not your problem. And is not your fault, also stop talking to my brother about this. Cant you see that he doesnt need to be worry about anything?"

"Do you think he doesnt notice? You are his brother and he can see that you are not happy rigth now. Changmin is not happy either", Myungsoo puts his hands on his pockets and waits for an answer.

"We havent broken up", he sighs. "We just took a time out..I asked for it. I just, my famiy needed me full time. We will be back. So dont worry", he says annoyed. 

"Ok", Myungsoo sounds defited and leaves.

-------------

"Theres absolutely anything for you to take responsability for. This is mine and Myungsoos...situation that we are solving. Theres no need for you and Changmin to take the hit for us. You have all the right to be happy and so do I and I promise that I am doing it. I cant be anymore happy right now. At least say that youll try to go back together", Sunggyu says as he pack a new hospital bag. 

The baby will be born there, in Japan, where Sunggyu has been living since he left Korea. He doesnt want paparazzi or any other bull. He will worry about clarifying the status of his relationship with Myungsoo later. Sighs. That guy has given trouble to everybody.

-----------------

Jaehwan thinks life balls, he really want to be Mikas boyfriend, but like, he doenst want to be Changmin and, certainly, doesnt want to be Myungsoo. 

"But if Myungsoo doesnt know how to deal with his , why Sungjong has to leave you??", is really everybodys question but Changmin cant really explain.

"First of all, they are both your hyungs, it would be nice that you call them like that. And, second, I already told you: we are not broken up, we are taking a time out", Jaehwan gives him a look.

"Hyung, dont you know what they mean when they say: 'I need to take some time?'"

"Well is not like that with us. Really"

"Then why are you so down?", Changmin sighs.

"Well you see, is not that easy. Sungjong and I are also very good friends, we talk about everything and hes got my back, you know? So without him around, well I dont have someone with whom to talk about life and share my time. Im just not use to...I guess. But Im ok. Everything will be ok, youll see".

Changmin really wants to believe himself.

----------------------

Changmin drags himself to his apartment at the end of his day. Everything looks so lonely. Changmin wishes that he wasnt so corny and stupidly in love, but he is. He changes his clothes after taking a shower, he doesnt have energy for a bath, he will die in the tub.

Then he goes to sit on his dinning room table, just to not be a human mop and eat on the bed. Suddenly his phone vibrates and lightens up. Its Sungjong.

----------------

Sungjong feels realy stupid walking around his phone thats on the living room table. He knows that he has to call Changmin, because this is ridiculous and also Sungjong wants Changmin to be here with him. Well, on the weekend. He just hopes that Changmin is still there. 

Ok so he takes the phone and no, he cant talk so he...he writes and email. Its lame as , but let him liiiive.

-----------------

Changmin realizes that Sungjong has, in deed, been very bussy and successfull. Wow, this place looks amazing and he is kind of proud, but also very anxious. He really wants to see his boyfriend, because Sungjong is his boyfriend...right?

------------------

Changmin is wearing a simple cut suit, no tie, a baby pick shirt with a dark pink handkierchief. He looks like a model and Sungjong, who has spoted him and is looking from afar, cant believe that that man is his. His boyfriend. His Changmin. Looking at him Sungjong thinks that all of this being apart was really stupid but then again...

"Why are you here hiding?", its Yoongis voice.

"Im not..."

"C'mon dude, the guy came, so go his in the bathroom or something", Sungjong hits his friend playfully.

-----------------

"Welcome", Sungjong greets with a smile, Jaejoong and Yunho who are with Changmin smile at him. Changmin cant really speak. "Have you check where your seats are?", he asks the group.

"Not really", Jaejoong answers.

"Its up front to the right", Sungjong explains and points at the place. The parents smile at them and leave the couple alone.

"This look amazing", Changmin starts.

"Thank you", Sungjong says and then, silence.

"Can I kiss you?", Changmin breaks the silence.

"Yes you can".