Best sight

Fixed stars

Nobody is surprised when Changmin and Sungjong annouce that they will move in together. The time gets fill with house hunting and such.

They want a floor somewhere in the city, they are city bugs, they are not suburbia people, maybe thats for later.

Sungjong is very occupied moving things and decorating or thinking about it. They dont have the place yet but Sungjong is already preparing his studio, and buying new things like towels and some pieces of art. 

Recently he thinks that all the stress of the last year has come all together and is siting on his shoulders. He cant stop because, well, his brand is still growing and the store is still getting acostume to a certain rythm, there have been offers for more stores in Korea and Tokyo, plus Kibum wants to participate in the fashion week so there are a lot of things going on, so its natural to feel stress out. Sungjong wishes he could give himself the time he needs.

----------

Its hard to participate in Myungsuns life with this agreement. Myungsoo cant be there in the middle of the night to feed her, to change her, to help Sunggyu. He wants to, but well the house is Sunggyus and Howons, he tried to tell him but he said that during the day there are maids that watch over the baby if he wants to take a nap. Myungsoo is not convinced. Is just that...he wants to be there with them, it actually weights on him, he feels terrible.

He goes to the house after work and stays there, Sunggyu had said that he can stay for as long as he wants and that his family is also welcome, but is not the same. Myungsoo doesnt feel at home, Howon hates him. 

Sometimes, in his wildest dreams, he wants to go straight out to Sunggyu and tell him to move in with him like Sungjong and Changmin. He also doesnt enjoy all the theories that the media are making around Sunggyu and the baby, he wants to say that the baby is his and that they are married and that this is HIS family. Damn, Myungsoo surprises himself with his thoughts. However he is not sure if Sunggyu wants him...like that. Its sad how much he ed up.

"What are you thinking?", Sunggyu asks him. Its so late and he looks tired but sooo pretty.

"I think you are very beautiful", the blatantness surprises Sunggyu.

"Im being serious", he says. They are in the babys room, she is obviously asleep.

"Me too...I have many things in my head...I dont know if I should tell you"

"You can tell me anything"

"I want us to be a family. I want to marry you. I dont like this, I want us to have a home for the three of us and Im tired of reading in the media bull about you: your baby has a father who wants to take responsability, who wants to call the both you his", Sunggyu doesnt want to think of these things, he never cared what the media said about him....however, he also needs to think about this. But he is terryfied of Myungsoo. "I know that you dont..."

"Is not like that. I...that would be ideal, but I dont...trust you"

"Its understandable..but I...if you let me, I would like to show you that Ive change and can be trusted. I miss you, the both of you, every day"

"You are cheesy", Sunggyu teases to relax a little. "So what are you gonna do to win my heart?", Myungsoo looks at him wanting to smile back.

"Are you saying that I can...try?"

"You can try...but theres nothing sure"

"I know"

---------------------

A month later, when Myungsun turns four months old, Sunggyu goes back to the office, its his first directory meeting after half a year. If the old farts have anything to say about his life choices they dont say anything, they congratulate him actually. It helps that Sunggyu is very prepared and knows all the topics he participates without a problem. By the end when he is talking to the elder members and signing some papers he sees Myungsoo across the board room, he has a young male secretary hovering, smiling and bating his eyelashes at him, Myungsoo (ever the playboy) is smiling back, Sunggyu guesses old habits die hard. But then Myungsoo looks at him and reads his face, disappointment, immediately he looks at the guy and realizes, then dismisses him.

He walks to Sunggyu and saves him from more questions.

"How are you?", Myungsoo asks him.

"I see you are still popular with the younger crowd".

"He is just a secretary", he clarify and sounds scare. Sunggyu smiles at him, reasuring. That smile makes Myungsoos brain reset itself.

"Myungsun is downstairs with your dad"

"Really?"

"He called me this morning because your dad told him that today I was comming. He came to lunch with us and stayed with us", Sunggyu sounds amused. 

"My father misses Momo so much that now he will focus all his attention in Myungsun and...you", its true Jaejoong has been traveling back and forth to Japan to see Hyunchul and his baby who is reaching two years old now. "Im sorry if he is annoying".

"No he isnt, Myungie loves him and it makes me happy that he wants to be there", they walk back to the elevator and when Myungsoo takes Sunggyus hand, the older doesnt let go.

-------------------------

There are new things going on on the company, they want new assosiates and what not. Its a matter of expansion, is not that they need money. 

Myungsoo couldnt care less, right now he is wondering if its normal to be jealous of his own child. Myungsun gets all of Sunggyus kisses, hugs and coos, Myungsoo gets none. Maybe if he is lucky, he gets to hold Sunggyus hand. He sighs. 

What is happening right now is that Myungsoo is finally accepting that he has a huge crush on Sunggyu, that he is in love with him. That Sunggyu is pretty, beautiful, shiny, ing perfect. He wants to tell him, but he doesnt want to be a creep.

"She has your big eyes", Sunggyu tells Myungsoo one night while, surprisingly, he puts his head on Myungsoos shoulder.

"She has your small chin", Sunggyu smiled softly and lifts his head, their eyes meet. Myungsoo lowers his head. "What is it?"

"You are so beautiful, I cant look at you"

"You are such a player Myungsoo", he teases. "Look at me please", Myungsoo shakes his head childishly. Sunggyu lifts his chin and makes him.

"I have such a pretty hyung", he puts away a strand of hair, the action makes Sunggyu close his eyes for a micro second. Myungsoo cant be any more in love. "I had a dream the other day", Myungsoo is liying. "I dreamt that you came to visit me to the office and gave me a kiss", he dreams about this every day. "Do you think some day my dream will come true?". Sunggyu moves his head to the side and kisses him on the cheek. Myungsoo smiles because Sunggyu is so sweet. He smells like baby powder and formula.

 Theres an "I love you" in Myungsoo lips, he tells it to his daughter before leaving and he dreams that someday he will say it to Sunggyu.

He hopes its soon.