At first sight...

Fixed stars

Changmin wakes up ....no, he has been awake for a while now. He sighs, breathes in, then  out. Getting up feels like an impossible task. However, soon, somebody will enter his room and tell him that he should hurry. His eyes fall over the suit that he "chose" yesterday to wear today, he didnt care, in reality it was his father who chose it for him. 

The person that enters the room is his youngest brother, Jaehwan, he was his parents last slip up. Meaning: he is ten years younger than Changmin, which makes him a brat and a seventeen year old.

"I think he is hot", nobody asked him. Changmin is now wearing his shirt, he is going to have breakfast with his family and his family. "If I was you", Jaehwan continues, "I would just tell dad and dad that Im gonna marry some swidish super model in ten years", life seems to be easy for him, Changmin smiles at him through the mirror. 

"Get off my sheets, we are gonna be late", Jaehwan grunts.

In the living room theres Changmin's other brother, Myungsoo, he is checking his phone.Last night he told everybody that he didnt see the point of going to this breakfas, he was busy and so now he is in a very bad mood, Changmin feels sorry for him. In the kitchen, his other brother Hyunchul is drinking milk, see, he has to eat for two. Changmin goes to him and kisses his forehead good morning, then says hello to his nephew...or niece.

Everybody looks really sleepy, except Jaehwan.

"I really hope that when we get there you can change that face", Yunho, the father, tells Myungsoo in the car on their way to the hotel. The son doesnt answer, sighs.

"We can get you your favourite dessert", the other father tries to cheer.

"Honey, he is a grown man, he shouldnt need candy to sweeten his mood", Myungsoo rolls his eyes, Hyunchul chuckles.

Jaehwan clears his throat.

"Ok, this is all the information I gathered", he surprises his family. "What? This guy could be my brother in law or the guy who steals all of my money"

"Aw, you are such a good brother", Jaejoong, the other father, coos.

"God, dad, he is not three", says Hyunchul.

"You talk like that because your baby is not out yet", his father answers. "What did you find baby?"

"Ok: 'Lee Sungjong.

Father: Lee Sungmin, deseased

Mother: Choi Hyerin, also deseased

Brothers: Lee Sungyu and  Lee Howon, alive"

"Oh my God, dont talk like that in front of them", Hyunchul cant deal with his little brother right now. Jaehwan tsks.

"He is a jewlery designer, studied in France for that. He has his own online jewellery shop, which brings in more than enough to live a comfortable life. He started his business not long ago...Ill tell you why later. Anyway, he has been regarded by the media as the darling of Korean business-cracy, in the past he has been linked to a lot of men, because of his beauty..."

"How many?", Myungsoo was starting to wake up.

"To many"

"As far as we could find out, all of those were unconfirmed rumors", Jaejoong spoke.

"Anyway, the list of men that he dated...or not", Jaehwan continued, "is not the biggest mistery of his life"

"What is it then?", Hyunchul asked interested.

"Before he opened his online store and after he finished his studies in France, he cameback to Seoul and became a notorious party boy, some kind of male and Korean Kim Kardashian. He had paparazzi all over his nights, following him and his friends and reporting his every move. There are even some very questionable pictures of him coming out of even more questionable places..."

"What the ? Dad who is this guy?", Myungsoo demanded.

"Watch your language", was his fathers answer.

"Can you let me finish?", Jaehwan rolled his eyes. "Well, at the top of his popularity, he sudenly disappeared. He just left, for two years nobody knew where he was or why he left. Many rumors started because of that, some people thought he died of an overdose, others that he went into rehab, other people thinks that he was pregnant. He has never spoken about those years. When he cameback he was a changed man, he stoped the partying and he started his business and he is still single, which is why we are going to have breakfast with him today. Fin"

"That was impresive", Changmin patted his brothers back.

"Look", Yunho spoke as they parked. "It was his brother who came to talk to us about this meeting, Sungyu, he told us all of this well most of it. I accepted because Jaejoong and I knew their parents and we are aware of all the effort that he and Howon made to keep their company going and growing. They raise their little brother. I already told you this Changmin, its only a first meeting, nobody has marry anybody. Maybe is just a formality. At least we know for sure that his family is a good one".