The other sight

Fixed stars

His brother is looking at him, like staring. He takes a strand of his hair and puts it behind his ear, his back straight.

"What is it?", he asks as he sips his tea.

"Im just wondering if that nail polish..."

"...nail art"

"...its necessary for a breakfast", he lowers his voice.

"Well I thought I should present my best self, no matter the hour", he answers and sips again. His other brother sighs. "I dont understand why are you acting like this, it was you who set this up...but yet you seem to not have any faith in me and instead act as if this guys is made of gold".

Sungjong is acting, he has been acting since...well, since he came back. Is not that he is an hypocrite or a lier, is not that he doesnt want to "find love", but its been hard since he came back. However he doesnt want to cry anymore, be sad or worry his brothers again, so he is faking it until he believes it, believes that he is ok, happy, not afraid. He is traying ok?

He, well his flat mates, did an internet research about Jung Changmin, his family, his ex and etc. Is the first time that he is going for a guy and Sungjong is not sure of why, the idea of being rebound doesnt appeal to him, but he is doing this for his brothers. Changmin could be an awful person anyway and this could end really fast.

Some part of him might want this to work, one part of him mightve imagined last night that today it could be love at first sight...but the rest of him knows better. These thoughts are pointless. Sungjong decides to distract himself with the facts of Jung Changmin.

Name: Jung Changmin, super billionaire heir

Parents: Jung Yunho and (now) Jung Jaejoong.

Brothers: Jung Myungso, Jung Hyunchul (married to super japanese millionaire, expecting their first bb), Jung Jaehwan (still in highschool)

Ex: Song Qian (Victoria). Together for five years, publicly engaged, she left him for another millionaire but chinese, Zhou Mi.

Very clean image, his biggest "scandal" was the break up, seems perfect.

Sunjong sighs.

Sungjong has had some very hard challenges in his life, has faced them in whichever way he could. Sometimes he faced them by sleeping with whoever was near, others it was drunk partying his life out. He lernt his lesson though, the hard (very hard) way, he even has scars on his body as proof of the...struggle. 

"Look", his older bother says. "The Jungs were friends of our parents, I know that I took this liberty without telling you, but I have a good feeling about this guy. And you know how things are back at the company and...I want you....We want you to be happy, you dont have to get married now, the guy could be an and we wont allow another . Just...", he really cant explain. He doesnt have to, Sungjong knows that the Jungs might save their family company and thats something the three of them want. As to the reason why Sunggyu didnt go himself for Changmin, the youngest has an idea. You see, since their parents died his brothers took care of him, as if he was their son. They still think that they need to protect him and now the company is not doig well, they must be thinking that Sungjong is at "danger to become poor" and they dont want him to go through that. Its endearing.

Sungjong sighs again.

"Its true", his other brother finally speaks. "Its just one meeting, I...if I have to be honest, I dont think that you will have anything much in common".

"Dont worry guys, everything will be ok. Im sure Im the hottest catch that he will ever get", he sasses fishing for his lip balm on his clutch. "Ill go to the bathroom for a minute", he smiles his angel smile and levitates towards the bathroom.

The mirror is big, the light is good. Sungjong is looking at his reflexion. His big eyes, his skin (flawless), his pouty lips. And then he waits until that old sadness clouds his eyes, he sighs, blinks and leaves the bathroom.