Secret love?

Fixed stars

The pop up store for Sungjongs jewelry line looks exactly like Sunjong: classic and eclectic. All the work he has put on on the last months is paying of. 

"It will be fine. I still can believe you put this up without a team of a 1000"

"I dont have money for 'teams'. Im not sure how fine it will go. Im really afraid that nobody will go...", he sighs. "Hyung...", he pouts and Changmin knows just what he wants, so he goes to hug him. "Nobody will come hyung, the press will say Im a loser", he snuggles his face on Changmins shoulder. "They will say that your boyfriend is loser", he whines.

"I will sue them if they say that", he says as he rocks them a little, like a dance. "Everything will go well, theres a lot of people who told me they would come. Theres a lot of people who love your work. I think youll be surprise". Changmin is so suportive, Sungjong is thankful but it also adds pressure, he wants to make Changmin proud and to make the press shut the up for a minute about his past and make them stop questioning his intentions to be with him. Of course it would be ten times easier to tell them that he is with Changmin because he is an awesome man and that he knows very well how really bad men looks like, that maybe is hard to believe but they are together because they love eachother. Because he loves Changmin, if Changmin was poor but still this same awesome man he wouldve love him exactly like this. 

Changmin is kissing his temple right now and the warmth of his lips is very relaxing. He loves Changmin so much. He doesnt know it, but Changmin has inspired most of this collection has been inspired by him. This last year that theyve spent together Sungjong has grown up so much, hes felt so much better about life and himself. Sungjong doesnt know if they are gonna end up getting married or breaking up, but Sungjong hopes that no matter what he could keep Changmin in his life for ever.

"So this is how you like to waste your time, hmmm", Myungsoo appears in location.

"We are taking a break", Changmin answers without letting Sungjong go. Lately Myungsoo is comming with Changmin every time he comes to the store, its suspissious. "Where have you been taking your break though?"

"Me? I was actually not taking a break, I was working with Sunggyu hyung, going over some papers..."

"I see", he says and it sounds like he is teasing his brother.

"Do you like to...work with my brother, Myungsoo hyung?"

"I learn a lot from talking with him...", he admits nonchalantly. He is totally faking.

"I see...", Sungjong also teases and giggles and squills.

"Stop being so cute", Changmin says and squizes him against his chest. Myungsoo rolls his eyes at the couple.

---------------------

On the night of the launching/opening Sungjong is about to die. He knows that everything is ready and well, he knows that he has done everything that he could. Is all ok. However...

Since he is a regular person, but once was a celebutant, he has never really had to explain anything to the press. When the incident happend, he didnt want to talk to anybody, he wanted to change his life and do it quietly and on his own terms and time. So he never confronted the press, neither did his brothers. Tonight he will have to face the press and maybe they will ask things and he is not sure of how he will react.

-----------------

Sungjong cant believe it, his assitant - yes he had ti hire one, is his first employee - just told him that theres a lot of people and cameras and that the red (turquoise) carpet is bursting with glamour. Its hard to believe for him. He actually left like four hours ago to go fix himself.

He comes out of the limousine with Changmin and they pose together for everybody and then Changmin gets away to let his boy shine. Sungjong cant stop smiling. And he surprises himself when a journalist finally asks the question.

"So Sungjong, its the first time in more than two years that you appear in such a public event and its yours! Would you like to tell our audience what kept you away from spotlight?", Sunjong smiles at Changmin, thats beside him, and then to the camera.

"Would I like that?", he asks Changmin and the journalist, smiling. "Well, Ive been growing up and learning things. Ive been in France studying and trying to come up with this business. Ive been creating and just living my best life".

"Good answer!", Changmin cheers and the three of them cheer. 

"In did...", the journalist says. "This is also one of the few times that you both come out as a couple", he points the mic towards Changmin.

"I think weve been seen in publlic plenty of times...But yes, we try to keep our private life private. However, this is important for Sungjongie and therefore, for me". 

----------------------

Its a success, the pop up store gets a lot of visits in the week that it stays open. Its very good prediction but Sungjong is not ready to open a permanent store, he does pretty well by himself online, however he will get a lot of money to expand the business. He looks at the magazines from the opening night and some of the days after because some girl singer went to the store. 

Anyway while watching something catches his eye, there are many pictures of his brother talking closely with Myungsoo. The tittle reads "Family matters". Sungjong smiles. There is something going on between them? If so, he is happy about it. 

"What are you smilling about so early in the morning?", Changmin goes to kiss him softly as he sips his coffee. "Oh", he checks the magazine. "Theyve been kind of together lately, havent they?"

"They have and I like it", Sungjong announces.

"Dont mend into peoples business love. Who knows whats up there", Sungjong pouts.

"You dont like my brother?"

"I like your brother. What Im sayng is that they are grown up people and that they only know whats up there", Sungjong pouts again.

-------------------

Sungjong is in love, theres no denying it. He wants everybody to be in love and more than anybody, his brother. So he will help, wether Changmin likes it or not.