Long lost love

Fixed stars

"Sometimes I dont understand how come we are family. I mean, obviously, you dont have any dignity", Jongkook tells his cousin.

"Then why the are you here?", Jaehwan asks.

"Because its hillarious". 

It is, since for ever, Jaehwan has had a crush on a senior, Mika, who plays in the schools rock band and is now reharsing in the last gymnasium. In site, the cousins are spying because Jaehwan doesnt have any balls to even enter there, sit and watch. However karma is about to bite Jongkook in the .

"What are you doing here kids?", the voice of an angel. Jongkook cant answer because his brain doesnt work when Kim Seokjin is near. He is dreamy and the love of Jongkooks short life. Jaehwan smirks.

"We dont know if its allow to enter hyungmin", Jaehwan answers innocently.

"Of course its allow! Did they tell you you cant enter", they both shake their head. 

They enter with Seokjin, the band members cant say anything because Seokjin is everybodys senior. Joongkook stops talking.

---------------

"Hyung thank you for coming", Mika says (thats his stage name). Seokjin goes to hug him as a greet. The cousins exchange jaelous looks. It turns out that Seokjin is gonna be Mikas background vocals for the bands next show. They sound great, Jongkook is more in love, Jaehwan too.

---------------

Today is Jaehwans turn to have dinner with Changmin. He looks worry and pensive, he is not making smart remarks nor childish ones, its weird. Even Myungsoo thinks so.

"So...uhm...how are your..grades?", Myungsoo tries.

"Fine thank you"

"So whats up with that face?", Changmin asks.

"Nothing, Im fine", he shakes his head and keeps on playing with this food.

"So, the summer is comming. Isnt there a summer ball or whatever?", Myungsoo asks.

"Yeah! Last year you had a show....right? What about this year?", Changmin intervines.

"Yes I have a presentation too", he answers uninterested.

"Isnt there a dance at the end? Do you already have somebody to go with?", Myungsoo says and the younger sighs. Aha! thats it.

"No, I dont have", Jaehwan sulks.

"Well is there so...."

"Good evening everybody. We are The Naps and we hope you enjoy our music", a voice comes from the speaker. Since when they had live music at this place? All the brothers turn to watch.

Myungsoo and Changmin can see that the main vocalist is zeroing on their table and nods. Neither one of them know who this kid is, they turn to Jaehwan who quickly picks up his jaw from the table and hides behind a napkin as he pretends to be cleaning his mouth. Both brothers roll their eyes.

"Do you know him?", Changmin asks. His little brother nods.

"Ask him to the dance", Myungsoo says, cheering. Jaehwan shakes his head like a five year old.

"Whats going on with you tonight. Cant you speak?"

"Sorry hyung", Jaehwan tells Changmin, Myungsoo sends him a disapointed look.

"Jaehwanie, do you like him?", Jaehwan goes red.

"Does he have a boyfriend?".

"I dont think so", he answers.

"Well cheer up! You might be him!", Jaehwan sighs again.

"He doesnt like boys?"

"He is going to study to Japan next semester", he sulks.

"Well Karamie lives there. You can visit...them"

"Why would he give me the time of the day, I mean, look at him. He is...", sigh, "perfect". Changmin and Myungsoo are holding back the laughter, this is so cheesy and cute at the same time. Myungsoo pretends to choke and Changmin takes a long sip from is glass.

"You are not bad looking yourself. Whats up with your selfsteem? You are also an artist of sort....you have that in common".

"Also he just noded at you. Which means that he saw you in this place full of people", Myungsoo highlights.

"His ex is Kim Namjoon", he exclame in horror. Who the is that? "The son and heir of Behind The Star Records! He was born with swaggg", the older brothers want to laugh again, they dont.

"No brother of mine has no swag", Myungsoo says. "We are the king of this muda fakin joint"

"Myungsoo, geez", Changmin says.

"What? Did he tell you that? Does he know who you are? Well let me tell you that at least this brother of yours has f...", Changmin stops him with his look. "..dated the hottest people of Seoul. Hyung dated one of the hottest girl in China and is now do...dating one hot piece of...  aperson. This is infuriating", Changmin shakes his head. This isnt helping.

"First, what are you even telling him? Second, anybody that you like will be hot to you, so is not a fact that Myungsoo dated the 'hottest people' ever. Third, I think maybe you should try to befriend him and have an excuse to visit him in Japan", Changmin is the voice of reason.

--------------------------

"Do you remember when dad told us he was pregnant?", Myungsoo asks Changmin who nods. "He has grown so much". They are both in the car watching their brother through the rear view mirror, the boy went to congratulate Mika. 

"I remember I wanted to kill dad for getting pregnant"

"Me too...but well..."

"Dont ever tell Jaehwanie that, he has really grown into a great kid. He was so worry about Sungjong...."

The car door opens and Jaehwan enters, his energy seemed to change.

"Are you ready?", Changmin asks.

"Yes hyung"

----------------------

Myungsoos phone shines and distracts him from his work. Its Sunggyu. What? Is the first time in three months, maybe more.

"Uh? What does he want?"

 

 

 

 

 

---------

A/N: Im sorry for taking this long, my new medicins are messing with my life . :(