Maybe

Fixed stars

Changmin senses that all of his family is nervous, expectant, on the edge? It because he wanted this to be natural, he still cant understand why his father didnt arranged a private meeting with just the two of them. Maybe his father and Sungjong (?)'s brothers wanted this to really work? Is too much. 

When they finally spots them, one man is waving at them, must be Sunggyu? They all walk to the table. Closer, he sees a bleached head and sighs. He never saw any man in a ual way, he kind of thought that maybe he could like a man thats more like him, less bleached blond? Ok its a lie that he never saw a man in that way, he had a crush on Choi Minho in high school, when Minho was in junior high. He watched him play soccer, even at 14 Minho was very manly....Changmin could never picture a Minho bleach blond. 

They finally all stand up, the blond smiles at them and is almost blinding. Changmin hopes that the man besides him is Sungjong, but no.

"Lee Sunggyu", he is the first one to extend his hand, Changmin takes it. "This is my brother Sungjong", he introduces and yes, is the blond one.

"Nice to meet you", his voice is soft, as soft as the skin of his hands. 

"My pleasure", is that a diamond on his nail?

Everybody takes a sit after the introductions, everybody takes an order that let Changmin and Sungjong facing eachother at each side of the table. Yunho and Jaejoong by Changmins, Hyunchul by Yunho and Myungso by Jaejoong, Jaehwan between Myungsoo and Howon. 

"How far along are you?", is the first thing to come out of Sungjongs mouth, a question directed at Hyunchul.

"Six month and a half", he answers with a smile and rubs his baby bump.

"You look beautiful", he comments and everybody on the table agrees. 

"Thank you"

Changmin just watches the exchange not sure of what to say. 

"Would you like to have babies Sungjong-ssi?", Jaehwan speaks and Myungso elboes him. "Ouch"

"Im sorry, our youngest is a...", Jaejong starts to say.

"Its ok", Sungjong interrupst. "Yes Jaehwanie I would like to", his smile and the way that he looks at him made all the adults think that maybe that was to much for a teenagers heart. He successfully shuts him up.

"What other thing...do you like?", Changmin says almost losing his cool.

"I like jewellery, thats why I desing it. I like to travel and to sing in the shower", he sounds like he is flirting. "What do you like Changmin-ssi?"

"I enjoy badminton and exercise in general, I also like to travel"

"And to sing!", Jaehwan adds.

"Is good that you actually have things in common", Howon sounds relieved. 

After that, its like a bussiness meeting they talk about their famillies and their companies, how Sungjongs solo project is going, what is going on with the main company. His brothers talk about Sungjongs academic credits and the places of the world where he studied. The Jungs talk about their personal lives too and about Changmins personality. Changmin talks less than Sungjong and he is surprised of how turned down he is by this whole thing as the time passes by. 

He looks around the table. He sees his family and a bunch of strangers. How are they also goona become his famliy? A memory comes to him. In s similar breakfast Changmin and Qian shared the announcement of their engagement. Changmins family was there, so was hers. Two families that were actually one. He misses Qian, this is all a act. He unwilligly sighs.

It catches Sungjongs attention.

"You know Changmin-ssi, theres a garden behind that glass door. Would you like me to show you?", he says with a smile.

"Sure", the heir answers thankfull.

They walk side by side and he can see that Sungjong is only afew centimeters shorter than him, he also smells like jazmins. He walks delicately, just like he does the rest of the things. Changmin can see that Sungjong is a beautifull human being, unfortunatelly, he doesnt feel attracted to him what so ever.

"Did your parents presured you into doing this?", Sungjong asks honestly.

"Not really. But Im aware that this is important for my father, I can see that is also important to your brothers. Were you presured?"

"I wasnt either, I feel the same as you"

"Did you come with some kind of marriage expectations?"

"Not really. I found out you havent had any boyfriends before"

"Thats true. I have found out that, on the other hand, you had a lot", that was a low blow that Changmin doesnt know where it came from.

"I had my experiences, yes. Wouldve you rather to have a bride?", Changmin felt put on is place. 

"No...Uhm...thats not what I meant. You at least are right, I dont have any experience with men...Maybe not even in relationships....any more"

"But do you want to try this?", he sounds like he cant believe it.

"We could...get to know eachother....I mean, our families are..."

"Yeah...I know"

"I mean if you are not interested in anybody....well, neither am I..so..."

"No Im not interested in anybody and...yeah"

They fell into silence and that was it. The startof something....

Maybe.