Past sight

Fixed stars

Changmin thinks, feels, the company, his. Unlike his brother (s) he never felt the company as "his parents company", he felt it his. He doesnt think he works for his father, he thinks its his. Myungsoo had felt before that thats actually Yunhos place, not his and had struggle with his role there and the decision process and such. But not Changmin.

Anyway the process of adding some kind of partnership to this financial company got him exited. He is excited about the new venture, its been a long time dream of theirs to enter more european countries, theyve been trying but they havent found the right partners and Changmin hopes that these guys are better.

--------------------

Right after the weekend in which Sunggyu and Myungsoo decided to give themselves a chance in a relationship. Actually that day when Sunggyu woke up, Myungsoo and Myungsun were waiting for him as they made breakfast.

"Look whos here baby", Mungsoo cooes at his daughter and she sees her other father, she squeels and stretches her arms at him. "Wait, wait. Here, here, give this to daddy", Myungsoo puts her on the floor with a little bag in one hand and Myungsoos hand on the other. She wobbles to him and Sunggyu catches her.

"What is this baby? A present? Lets see...", he says and lifts her up while trying to open the bag that conteins. "A velvet box", he looks at Myungsoo.

"Open and Ill explain". Indeed theres a finger band, a golden one, just one. Myungsoo lifts his finger and shows him his. "I..listen", he says firmly. "You will marry me".

"Is that so"

"Yes. It will happen and Ill tell you why..."

"Go ahead"

"You love me, I love you, because of that we made a baby. I was stupid, Ive been stupid, I was afraid and irresponsable. You were careful and fearfull too. We ed up, honestly when we dated I thought you didnt give a about me, but we have a baby and we have to try", Sunggyu sighs. "Im not telling you to marry me now, but I want you to wear this because Im sick and tired of people talking behind your back and of not having any right to tell them to shut the up. I know that you say that you dont care, but I do, I want to take responsability so please let me".

Thus Sunggyu and Myungsoo appear on Monday wearing equal golden bands on their left ring fingers. It got people wondering, but they dont dare to ask.

---------------------------

Back to the present.

For some reason, Changmin had ask Sungjong to be at the meeting with the new company to see what they have to say, Changmin thinks their international network might be helpful for his boyfriend and so Kibum will be there too.

Sungjong moves across the city with a cute box that contains a present for his boyfriend, he will give it to him when he gets to the office, he has good news and wants to share them with a present.

--------------

Coincidentaly today is the day in which Sunggyu officially returns to the office, he left his baby on the nursery that all the worker use downs stairs. Sunggyu is in his office and he feels great about being there...like home. Before he was feeling a little guilty about leaving the girl alone with strangers but really, he is there, Myungsoo is there too. Today is an important day and they are all on the Lee headquarters for a very special meeting. 

"Hi love", Myungsoo greets and stays froze in place.

"Hello to you too", Sunggyu smiles.

"Your hair..."

"Oh yes I choped it off. The hormones worn off and I couldnt wait to be myself", he smiles but Myungsoo looks ...disappointed? "I see you dont like it". Is not like that is just Myungsoo likes to have something to grab when...ehm...

"I like it...I started to have a crush on you with that hair cut", he confesses.

"Are you afraid that your girlfriend is gone?", Sunggyu teases. "Come here baby", he sounds...zaddy. Myungsoo half sits on Sunggyus desk and hides on the others neck feeling how his hyungs massages the back of his own neck. 

"Oh...hyung...", he sighs submisive. Sunggyu chuckles.

"Are you having a hard day baby?", most of the days the answer would be yes, its something that worries Sunggyu but he hasnt discuss that yet with his boyfriend (fiance, baby daddy, husband partner). Myungsoo nods.

"Are you happy to be back?"

"Very, but there are loads of work to do and also theres your daughter..."

"She at home?"

"Nope she is downstairs in the nursery room"

Myungsoo doesnt like what he hears, he is not trying to blame Sunggyu is just that he thinks that they dont really need to be leaving her. He cant really go ahead and ask Sunggyu to quit the company and be a stay at home dad, the company is Sunggyus life. However, theres an idea in his mind: for some time he had been thinking about doing free lance PR or advertasing consulting, by himself and work from home. He never had the guts to tell this to his father but he thinks now the situations had change so....he will discuss this with Sunggyu when the time comes.

---------------------

Sungjong enters his boyfriends office and is welcomed by a bear hug tight and warm, he returns the gesture with butterfly kisses all over his boyfriend.

"What did you bring?"

"Its a present for you", Changmin laughs.

-----------------

Jeajoong opens the door to his sons office and sees him hugging his boyfriend and kissing him in a kiss full of emotion.

"Oh Im sorry...Hee didnt tell me"

"No, dad, its ok", they break apart and, are they whipping tears?

"How are you sir?", Sungjong goes to hug Jaejoong.

"Im great dear. You look adorable"

"Thank you sir"

"The car is ready", miss Hee announces and the three of them go to the elevator to find Yunho.

------------------

In the car the secretaries provide them with the paper and documents of the meeting. Changmin doesnt check them because he already knows everything.

Upon arrivial they do learn that theres been a last minute change.

"Their chief has come", its Sunggyus secretary.

"Thats great", Yunho says. "Its been ages since I dont see Ok Taecyeon", both Changmin and Sungjong freez on place.

"Who?", Sungjongs hand trembles on his boyfriends hold.